Reflection

Logan looked at the mirror. There was more make up on his face than people would assume. He had discreetly stolen some of Virgil's foundation and Roman's concealer, and both products were failing at their one task. He vanished the Go On and Ignore buttons and felt his neck. The cane shaped bruise would last a while of ointment. He rummaged for one that tinted it to look more minor and started applying it. He wiped his fingers on a tissue and tilted his head.

"Look at me." The bruise was dulled but still vivid simultaneously. "How could they see me as a perfect Side?" The more reluctantly asked and answered question plagued him. "Why did they ignore me?" He knew but it hurt to acknowledge it. Admission of it was. beneficial if only for catharsis. Denial wasn't an option. "I half see... that every time that I show myself... I'll always be pushed away..." Logan looked back at the glass and the makeup was getting overcast by water. He kept looking at himself and tried to decipher it. "Who is that Trait I see? Blinking tears, back at me? Why can't my reflection be someone they know?" Well they partly knew now because of two outbursts.

 'I'm not a joke!' rang in his ears alongside 'not that any of you care' 

Logan looked at the glass again and felt his face. "Somehow I cannot hide how I feel, though I've tried..." He punched a pillow and stained it with concealer. "Why can't my reflection be...someone that they know...?" He wiped his face, the makeup was useless if he couldn't hold this in. Patton looked on from where he'd left the door open.

"Why would your reflection be someone we...can't know...?" He tried to open his apology and kept on staring.

I will do a part 2 if anyone wants this to be less angsty