Ticklish

this is inspired by Morality Wants To Play.

"Come on Logan you've been working all day, Thomas isn't going to fail if you take one little break!" He pinched him "Wake up out of your trance kiddo" Logic squeaked, flinching away slightly as Morality grinned

"Are you ticklish Logan?"

"N – no! don't be absurd Martin"

"Really? Cos it sounded like you just stuttered"

"Why would I stutter without reason Martin that's completely..." Without warning Morality pounced, tickling tirelessly and mercilessly as Logic writhed and laughed, frantically trying to push him off. Morality pinned him using his legs while his hands continued mercilessly tormenting a snorting Logic who quickly had his hands pinned behind his back to stop him from pushing Morality off. With an evil grin Morality found a sweet spot on Logic's neck that had him laughing and gasping for breath with tears of laughter streaking his face as Morality stopped so he could breathe.

"Looks like our spot is taken Fairest" Prince and Anxiety were looking at Morality straddling a flushed and breathless Logic. Oh this looked wrong... He heard Prince whisper something to Anxiety so he whispered back more loudly

"Yes Your Highness..." Morality chose wisely to tune them out and look back at Logic who was still getting his breath back. His hair was messed up and ruffled while his tie had been loosened in an effort to push away Morality's hands. His breaths were short and shallow from laughing and his eyes were bright and dilated. He didn't even seem to notice their positions, or maybe he was too breathless to point it out.

"Your eyes are dilated kiddo" Logic smiled slightly while freeing one hand to adjust his glasses

"Well since my eyes are not adjusting to light in the room I'd say that I am unconsciously trying to see more of you which leads me to conclude..." The rest was lost in Morality's lips, after a second of surprise Logic returned it while running a hand through Morality's hair, breathing him in through the kiss as his wrist was stroked by Morality's hand. Thomas suddenly found matters of the heart a lot clearer and dialled the number.

"Hey Jon, think you can come over? Great" Heart and mind were one.