Fears

"What exactly is at the bottom of the ocean?" One question he never wanted answered. He didn't need the answer. It was impossibly real, and he knew it. He'd seen it. Five years old. Thomas had first had a true nightmare. He was in the ocean with Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder and all his favourites. Being the embodiment of his mind Logan lived it. Roman was immune to thoughts he hadn't created because he was creativity, creativity didn't experience anything like that. A net had scooped up the characters, and something heightened the gravity. Down further and further until they hit the bottom, and then he realised it wasn't. Ocean floors couldn't blink. That was the only ocean he knew. Now he was terrified of being submerged. He hid it well like a good robot. That's all he'd ever be. 

"What the...?" He felt his forehead. Wet. Maybe someone left the bath running. "Ow!" He nursed his head. He wasn't that tall. "What's...?" He didn't hear the giggles outside the door. The drips started flowing through a crack that wasn't there. Calm down. Breathe. It's just a leak and you can walk out. "Ow!" He wasn't clumsy. The floor wasn't that high. "Earthquake!" Yet the shaking wasn't random enough. The floor was moving back. Back from a red spot with a black line probably painted by the kids. The floor moved again and he screamed. It was a blink. 

Missy stopped laughing

"Pranks what's going on? he's not meant to scream that much!" Logan's screams continued as Patton and the others ran over. Virgil grabbed Roman's sword to pick the lock.

"Logan we're here it's... oh my god! What the hell is that?!" Logan kept screaming as Roman dismantled the stolen nightmare chips camouflaged in the wall.

"What in the name of Disney and Pixar were you thinking?! Why do you think I was destroying these?! Logan dear friend I'm so sorry...." Patton supported him out while soothing him

"Shhhh Smarty, it was just a stupid prank. I've got you. Shhhh" He rubbed his back as the 'robot' trait hiccupped and choked on his own tears, shaking against Patton's chest for too long. He repressed his feelings so much the effect was shocking to anyone he didn't show them to. Patton took it in his stride and held him, kissing his forehead.

"Can I carry you?" Receiving a nod he scooped Logan up, walking slowly and cradling the logical trait when he set him down. He pulled out A Midsummer Night's Dream and whispered "D'you need to shrink down?" Logan nodded against his chest

"Maybe" His voice was already softer. Patton smiled and read to him until he did. Then he held his Little Smarty for as long as he wanted regardless of traumas. He's holding him now.

side note: I'm doing a fic for A Midsummer Nights Dream if anyone wants to read that when i start.