179 🩺 A Moment

Sitting at the breakfast table, Wooyoung couldn't be happier. With both of his Hyungs, although the atmosphere wasn't entirely back to 'normal' per se, he was willing to take literally anything, over nothing at all.

And so picking up a piece of kimchi with his chopsticks, Wooyoung gently placed it over Yeosang's rice, wanting badly to show his appreciation for him talking to him again.

But the moment the radish hit the rice, he froze.

An imaginary dead mouse flashed through his mind, causing Wooyoung to bite into his lip sadly as he slowly retracted, bringing the Kimchi with him. Not quite knowing what to do with it, he let it sit on his plate, no intention on eating it at all. He'd lost his appetite.

Glancing at the little piece of food, Wooyoung let his gaze rest on it, not willing to look up. But out of his peripherals, he saw Yeosang exchange a look with Hongjoong, before pursing his lips together and picking up his chopsticks, reaching out.

And then the radish vanished.

Glancing up, Wooyoung's lips parted as he watched his Hyung add some rice to it and put it in his mouth, chewing a little before swallowing.

Their eyes met for a moment, and although Wooyoung felt disappointed and disheartened, the instant Yeosang smiled at him, it was contagious. A small smile crept onto Wooyoung's lips, one that only grew when Yeosang separated a piece of tofu and delicately placed it on his plate.

Staring at each other, a thousand silent words were exchanged, but before Wooyoung could decode what any of them meant, Hongjoong cleared his throat.

'I know this is a moment and all, but I kind of want to vom watching you two. The cringe level is high.'

'Ya!' Yeosang snapped, glaring down at his plate as he scooped rice out with his chopsticks. 'If you've got nothing nice to say, keep your gob shut.'

Hongjoong laughed, poking his spoon at him. 'You're so salty.'

'You just attacked us.'

'Well because you were being cringe over the breakfast table. Some of us are trying to eat.'

'You have eyelids. They're like little tiny curtains for your eyes. Shut them.'

Snorting, Hongjoong rolled his eyes, plucking a grape from the fruit basket and tossing it at him.

But somehow, by some miracle, as Yeosang's mouth opened, the grape landed perfectly in between his teeth. 

Everyone froze, Yeosang's eyes widening for a moment in shock, before he played it off as no big deal.

And the others laughed. Hardly able to believe what they'd seen, Yeosang chewed the grape, smirking to himself, and all along, Wooyoung gazed at his Hyungs and thanked the powers that be, that he was able to laugh with them once again.

~~~

A/N: Okay this is where it must end for a while lol. Fuck Idek what this exam next week is about, shit. I need to study. I hope u guys are enjoyyyingggg. I'm 100% suer you've never read a fking soap opera on here before, so welcome to there's a first for everything

Can i just say that through these past weeks, I feel so heart warmed when u guys interact with this shit. It's like I am awarded a window into seeing how u feel & respond to whatever is going on & I get to kind of live the experience with u~. I love being a reader, & I often wish that I was a reader here along with u guys. I think that must be why I love seeing little glimpses of how u feel. I think I've cried at least fifteen times reading things when u guys take the time to rlly tell me how u feel about it. SHit, help.

Anyways. There's my little love letter for future generations to stumble across and go what the fuck, she's weird, and skip past lol.

Love u guys, u make my days filled with smiles and uwus