49 🩺 와다~~~

Yunho and Jongho stepped into the crowded bar and glanced around. There were so many people up and about that it was impossible to spot the group.

He dialled Mingi's number and got an answer after only just a few rings.

'Ooh, are you here~?'

'Yeah. Where are you?'

'I think I see you. Turn left.'

Yunho did as told, looking around. He still didn't see them.

'Left, leffft, lefffft, stop! Walk straight forward.'

Yunho laughed. 'Umm, okay? I still don't- oh! Found you.'

Mingi waved, that little beaded bracelet twinkling in the light and catching his eye. He was dressed once again in his casual attire, his rings and stud gleaming even more so than his little bracelet.

'It's busy,' Mingi said into the phone, smirking a little as he watched Yunho and Jongho come over.

'I can see that.' As he made it to the table, he hung up and smiled politely to Seonghwa who acknowledged his existence. San was too busy facing in the other direction talking to a blonde guy Yunho had never seen before.

'Yunho,' Seonghwa said warmly. 'Mingi said you were coming.' He looked to a guy sitting beside him with red hair, and another guy that Yunho thought he recognised from uni. 'Guys, this is Yunho. He's a school friend of San's. Yunho, this is Yeosang, fourth year med, and Hongjoong, Senior paediatric resident. That over there is Wooyoung of the local post office, though he's quite... preoccupied at the moment, lol.'

Yunho stepped aside to show the shy person half hiding behind him. 'Nice to meet you. Guys, this is my student, Jongho. I thought it'd bring him along.'

'The more people, the bigger the party. Welcome Jongho,' Hongjoong chuckled. 'Sit sit.'

Yunho let Jongho slip in beside Yeosang first before following him in. There were so many names he was sure he was going to mix people up. He glanced across the table at Mingi, who just silently laughed and mouthed thank you for coming before giving him a warm smile.

All good, Yunho mouthed back, watching Mingi elbow San in the ribs.

'Sorry Min, what?'

Yunho watched as San turned from his conversation, giving Mingi a soft expression. Mingi nodded his head in Yunho's direction, and Yunho watched a massive smile creep onto his friend's face.

'Oh my god, Yun! You made it!'

~~~

A/N: not even gunna lie, fuck I hate writing for the big group. It's so fucking hard and I get confused and I can't write the imagery and it's just total shit lol. dont shoot me haha