64 🩺 Hi

Stepping out of the facilitator office on university campus, Yeosang undid the top few buttons of his shirt and fluffed his hair.

'Home,' he breathed. 'Bed.' He pulled his bag further onto his shoulder. 'Sleep.'

Walking down the corridor towards the exit, as he turned a corner, he was completely surprised to see two people that he recognised.

'Ooh? Fancy meeting you two here. Hi~.'

The pair turned around, confused at first, but warm smiles surfaced immediately.

Walking slowly towards the door, Yunho and Jongho were side by side - Yunho with one hand in his pocket and the other on his bag strap, and Jongho with a laptop and textbook in his arms.

'Yeosang? I thought you were on placement?' Yunho asked casually, putting his other hand in his pocket.

'Handing in another placement log.' Upon seeing Jongho looking at him with a confusing look on his face, Yeosang reached out and tapped him on the shoulder. 'Evening, Jongho~ You look like I just said I was going to nip at you in your sleep.'

Jongho's eyes widened a little, and it was at exactly that point that Yeosang realised that the boy's eyes had been caught at the opening in his shirt...

Yeosang raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as Yunho spoke first.

'I just told him I can't tutor him through my mid-sems, so that's probably why he's off.'

Yeosang nodded, eyeing the boy slightly. 'You have my number already. Text me anytime you need help~' He gave the younger an innocent smile.

As they fell into step with each other, Yeosang noticed Jongho glancing at him, mouth opening around words but not saying anything.

'Am I scary?' Yeosang asked, his voice slightly teasing. It made Yunho look up, surprised at his words.

But Jongho shook his head. 'Quite the opposite, actually.' His voice was surprisingly confident and didn't seem to match his innocent, studious appearance. It put Yeosang off for a split second, before amusing him.

'Bold first words for the night, Choi.' Yeosang bit his lip for a moment as they made it outside and needed to go in their directions. 'Next time, try starting with hi~' And with that, he gave the boy a wave. He couldn't help being flirty with him - he was adorable - even if there was something slightly off about him today.

As he and Yunho naturally started walking towards the carpark, he almost laughed when he heard Jongho leave him with the words that would surprise him, and keep him thinking about the boy for the rest of the evening.

'Next time, you try starting with something other than hi.'

~~~