68 🩺 Alleyway Abuse | R

Warning - this is a bit... yeah well like, if non-lovey davey sex isn't ur thing, plz don't read this. I'm writing this disclaimer as I'm writing the scene because even I'm a bit like, uhhh- ummm.... This is a bit... Yeahhhh.....

Addit: Hello all. This scene is a lot. It includes sexual abuse/assault, and mental health topics, and I do not recommend reading if you are sensitive around these topics. If you skip, you won't miss anything, I promise :)

'''

At 2am in the morning in a dark alleyway backed off of the staff carpark out the back of the club, Wooyoung threw his head back and moaned pornigrahically as a total stranger thrusted into his ass again from behind. Pressed up against the cold stone wall, it was taking everything in his being to keep himself from being turned off and inflicting more pain than necessary on himself, as the stranger - a girl - thrusted the strap on into him.

'Do you like that? Slut? Do you like how my girlfriend fucks you?'

The male voice drifted across from further into the alleyway, and Wooyoung had almost forgotten he was there.

On a particularly violent thrust, the hard, rigid dildo rammed awkwardly against his inner wall, too rough, and he cried out in utter pain. He felt a trickle leak out from inside of him and down his inner thigh.

Pleeeease don't be blood... Wooyoung squeezed his eyes shut and hoped and prayed that it would be over soon. He liked a little bit of pain... But this.... this, was too much...

Wooyoung heard the male step forward on the gravel, slowly walking up to him. He leant against the wall, right next to where Wooyoung's cheek was being smooshed into the brickwork, grating up and down with each and every inexperienced and careless thrust of the girl behind him.

'Such a pretty face. Too bad it's all dirty.' The guy leaned over and spat on him. 'You'd look good with my cum on your face.'

'No.' The girlfriend's voice was stern.

'Oop- the boss says no.' He reached a hand up and smeared his spit into Wooyoung's cheek and admired his work for a moment before his eyes dropped. 'Naw. Are you not enjoying this as much as you should be?' He tsked his tongue, and his voice was cold when he spoke again. 'Do better.'

The male knelt down so his line of sight was right at Wooyoung's half hard penis, becoming limper with every painful stroke to his ass that was not anywhere close to how it was supposed to feel.

But then to his surprise, the guy moved between him and the wall and took him into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and hollowing his cheeks like he'd done it countless times before.

Wooyoung moaned, a real moan this time, as the girlfriend stopped thrusting for a moment to watch her boyfriend suck him off.

'That's so hot, babe,' she whispered, and Wooyoung was glad as fuck when the boyfriend forced his hips further away from the wall so he was able to lean further over.

Now, maybe it won't hurt as bad...

'Moan, slut,' the girl spat, and Wooyoung did as told. He gave his best vocal performance, delivering the most pathetic, porno moan he could muster - one he'd been practising for over a year now.

When in doubt, moan. They were the wise words of one of his coworkers who did sex work on the side, and he'd never forgotten them. You never know. You might somehow make yourself enjoy it a little more as well.