129 🩺 Coffee Date

Yeosang peeked into the cafe before he stepped inside. There leaning against the wall in the corner was Jongho, one hand in his pocket and the other scrolling through his phone. Yeosang smirked, walking up.

'You know, you have two distinct sides to your personality. You're either nerdy innocent like a little boy, or scarily hot, like, manly hot...'

Jongho glanced up, confused, before smirking. 'You also have a few distinct sides to your personality. Sassy, soft, and professional.'

Yeosang shrugged. What can I say, I'm either working, or I'm not. Have you ordered?'

Jongho shook his head. 'Nope. What manners would that mean that I have?' He pushed off of the wall. 'I'll order. What would you like?'

Yeosang felt himself soften. Sweet. 'Anything with caramel~.'

Jongho smiled. 'Good taste. Do you want to find a table, or should we take away?'

Yeosang couldn't hide the knowing smirk that crept onto his lips. 'I think you already know the answer to that.'

~~~

Twenty minutes later, Yeosang found himself sitting on the couch, hugging his knees, in Jongho's flat with his coffee cradled between his chest and his thighs in his hands.

Jongho leant against the wall, watching Yeosang with curious eyes. 'Is your coffee good?'

Yeosang let the sweet aroma of caramel and sugar engulf his senses, before taking another sip. 'It's amazing... wow that place really is good...'

Jongho smiled. He took a particularly long sip before putting his coffee down on the tv bench and joining him on the couch. 'I need advice.'

Yeosang raised an eyebrow. 'On what exactly?'

'Well, as it so happens, I am having opposing thoughts.'

'On what exactly?' Yeosang watched as Jongho reached out a hand and gently traced the back of his index finger down his shin.

'Well,' Jongho started, as Yeosang took another sip of his coffee, making sure to try and finish as much as he could, as quickly as possible... 'I happen to find myself wanting two things.'

'Only two?' Yeosang giggled, smirking.

'At the moment.'

'So what would those be?' Yeosang asked.

'Well, I happen to want badly to enjoy this coffee and talk to you and find out how your brother is...'

'I'm sensing a but... What is the other thing that you want?'

Jongho tilted his head a little, considering him, before he levelled his eyes. 'I want to talk with you, but I also, have been wanting so badly to touch you again...'

Yeosang's smirk grew. 'You're so bold, Choi.'

'Is that a problem?'

Yeosang gave him an innocent smile. 'Absolutely not. Quite the contrary, actually. It's quite refreshing.'

Downing the last of his coffee, Yeosang reached forward and put the empty cup on the tv bench before returning to the couch.

'So what should I do?' Jongho asked, watching through studying eyes.

Yeosang bit his lip for a moment before facing the younger. He considered him for a moment before leaning forward, crawling onto his hands and knees. 'I think that you should take what is being offered to you, while the time is right...'

Jongho leant forward and ran the back of his index finger from his temple, down to tuck a lock of hair behind his ear, and then down along his jawline. 'That would make me a tad crude, would it not?'

Yeosang, his chin tilting up as their lips came closer, breathed. 'How about act now, talk later?'

And the corner of Jongho's lips turned up. 'I like the sound of that.'

~~~