91 🩺 Friend To All

Seonghwa watched as San came out of Wooyoung's room. He glanced down to see Hongjoong with his head on his shoulder.

The movement however must have stirred the redhead, as his eyes blinked open and he sat up quite quickly.

'Hey, slowly, or you'll get a head spin...' Seonghwa caught his shoulder as he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, before glancing up.

'Oh, San?'

'He's asking for you...'

Hongjoong immediately stood up and went to walk inside, but he stopped last minute and turned back. He opened his mouth as though he was going to say somehting, but wasn't quite sure what, and Seonghwa gave him a small smile.

'Go in,' Seonghwa said softly, encouraging him. 'I'll come back later.'

'You don't have to.'

He shook his head. 'I'll see you later. Tell Wooyoung I stopped by.'

Hongjoong smiled, before turning and making his way inside. From the door, Seonghwa could see him sit down beside the boy and pick up his hand, leaning down and pressing his forehead against the other's.

'How long have you been outside?' San asked.

'About an hour or so... How are you doing?' He asked, brushing San's shoulder.

'Better than him...' He walked forward until his head hit Hwa's chest and put his arms on his waist. 'I feel sick.'

'Come on. Let's go get some food into you.'

'I don't want to eat.'

'Too bad. Come on.'

And so with that, Seonghwa led his friend off in search of food, despite it being super late at night, and despite the atmosphere being somber.

~~~

A/N: im getting close to the end of my drafts. Will probably go back to slower weekly updates soon when I have nothing to just edit while I'm having dinner or whatever 😫