5 🩺 Work keeps the country going | M

Wooyoung's phone dinged, lighting up on his bedside table. He reached over and picked it up, reading the text.

8:05pm
New Message - Work -.-
Wooyoung, can you work tonight?
Jay is sick and can't make his shift.

Groaning, Wooyoung opened his phone and felt sick as he navigated to the text.

Wooyoung
How long is the shift? I have
work tomorrow at the PO at 7

Work -.-
10 till 6 - 8hrs

Wooyoung closed his eyes and sucked in a deep breath. It's just work, Wooyoung. You're just making money. Suck it up.

Wooyoung
Okay. I'll be there at 10.

Throwing his phone down onto his bed, Wooyoung groaned once more as he stood up and walked over to his cupboard.

'Okayyy, Here we go... again.' He pulled open the door and pushed aside his everyday clothes and day job uniform. 'Time to get dolled up,' he said under his breath as he heaved a sigh.

Pulling on the first thing he saw from his collection of work clothes, he put dagy slacks and a hoodie over the top before sitting down at his desk and opening his makeup case.

'Let's go get that bread, Woo. Hwaiting.'

~~~

'Hey baby, you can park those thick thighs right here on daddy's lap if you want. I won't mind at allll.'

Head pounding from the music, muscles aching from the eight hours on his feet, and just overall over it, Wooyoung could have slapped the horny man square across the face. He looked the man up and down and shot him the most disgusted look he could manage.

'This baby doesn't need a daddy to tell him what he can and can't do.' He side eyed the filthy man through lowered lashes, his heavily smokey eye makeup intensifying the glare. To his utter annoyance, the man seemed to enjoy it.

Wooyoung pushed past the grot and made his way back up to the pole on the mid-level platform that he had spent the night dancing on. He picked up his water bottle from behind the little stage before jumping down and back into the crowd, pulling down his skimpy shorts.

But as he did so, a hand reached up and tucked a twenty dollar bill into his tight underwear.

Wooyoung looked down and saw that the hand belonged to a relatively attractive looking guy, one that looked roughly his own age. He was dressed in torn jeans and a plain black shirt and hoodie, his face sporting light makeup and his ears pierced with small hoops.

'Babe I'm just getting off work. You'll have to find someone else to give you a lap dance unfortunately.'

The stranger considered Wooyoung with a look in his eyes that he recognised immediately as he leant back and nodded.

Wooyoung watched the guy's expression, feeling it reflected in himself. The stranger was craving distraction. He could see it in his face.

'That's too bad. Would've been a sweet diversion.'

Wooyoung poked his tongue into the side of his cheek as he thought. 'You know, I was going to go straight home, but I think I could make an exception. I charge triple for after hours though.'

The stranger sucked in his bottom lip. 'Okay, deal.'

~~~

'Mngh, fuck,' Wooyoung moaned as his whole body jolted forward from being thrusted into from behind. A strong hand curled its way into his hair and pulled his head back violently. 'Harder daddy. Kitten can take it much, much fucking harder,' he choked out, as the stranger pulled his hair so tight he felt his scalp prickle.

The stranger bit his lip as he slammed in and out of him, Wooyoung's lewd moans falling upon him like music to his ears.

'Ahhh! Mnnnh yes- Just like that! Oh, fuck!' Wooyoung gripped onto the car seat in front of him for dear life and cursed lines of profanities through his teeth as the unnamed boy fucked him silly.

'God you're so fucking sexy,' the stranger gritted as he put his free hand on Wooyoung's lower back and pushed down so he had to arch his back.

Wooyoung cried out as he felt the hit right against his P-Spot. 'F-f-fuck, right there! Jesus fuck, harder daddy. Harder. Pull my hair,' he ordered.

The stranger did as told, swearing through his teeth.

'Harder, fuck,' Wooyoung moaned, feeling his stomach twist and tighten. 'I'm going to cum if you keep this up... Deeper- oh fuck.' He stared at the back of the headrest in front of him and bit his lip as he listened to the stranger moan.

'I'm going to come as well baby. Fuck this feels so good.'

Wooyoung started jerking himself off as he chased his high. A few more pumps and he was there. 'Mnnnahhhh, fuck,' he whispered under his breath as his high washed over him. With a silent moan, he came all over his hand as he milked himself and let his pleasure fade.

The stranger grabbed Wooyoung's hand covered in his semen and pulled it hard behind his back, using it to pull harder as he slammed into him. A few more thrusts and he grunted.

Wooyoung felt the boy shiver against him as he came in the condom. As he rode out his high, Wooyoung stared at the back of the car seat while he waited for the boy to pull out.

'Well this was fun,' Wooyoung said, somewhat flatly. He picked up his four hundred dollars from the centre console and put on his pants. 'You're stronger than you look.'

With that he left the stranger with a wink before stepping out into the car park into the morning sun. 'Car park inspectors come out at six-thirty. You might want to get dressed by then.'

He then shut the door and walked towards the bus stop. He didn't even look back.

'Easiest four hundred bucks I ever made,' he said flatly, counting the twenties in his hands before shoving them into his bag.

'Piss easy to make,' he said to himself.

So why do I still feel like shit?

~~~

A/N: Ew ew ew ew ew, when will I stop cringing at my own smut scenes lol 😬