59 🩺 Have all of mine

Mingi stood nervously outside the labs, his notes and lab coat held tightly in his arms.

It was the first lab of semester, and it was Mingi's least favourite class.

His nerves filled his stomach making him feel nauseous beyond belief and light headed - Just what he needed. Great.

Due to the fact that there were more than two hundred people in his Biology class, they had been broken down into smaller groups of thirty, and from the faces standing around waiting, Mingi knew no one in his lab.

I feel sick. He remembered back to first year labs and how he'd ended up vomiting more than on just one occasion. He detested looking at real specimens - arms and torsos and legs and feet of people who used to be exactly that - people.

He hated even more dissecting them. It felt wrong, and the only reason that he stayed in the class was that it was compulsory and he really wanted to complete his degree...

'U-uh, are you okay?'

Startled, Mingi turned around to see Yunho standing beside him, looking at him with a concerned expression on his face.

'O-oh, y-yeah...' A sliver of hope cursed through Mingi, before being immediately shut down by the idea that he would see how pathetic he was with lab... 'Are you in this group?'

Yunho nodded, and Mingi's heart sunk.

'O-oh...'

Yunho reached his hand up and pressed the back of his palm to Mingi's forehead. 'You're slightly feverish... Are you sure you're okay?' He pressed the back of his hand to each of Mingi's cheeks, feeling, before Mingi pulled away.

'I'm okay...'

He watched as Yunho dug his hand into his pants pocket for a moment and pulled out a sweet. He offered it, but Mingi shook his head. He was too sick to even think about it...

But Yunho untwisted the sweet and reached up, basically forcing Mingi to open his mouth and accept it.

'Raise your blood sugar. You look like you're about to faint.'

Mingi felt sick as he chewed the caramel. 'Thanks...'

'Okay everyone come on in!' The professor's chirpy voice, too chirpy for ten in the morning, called out from the door to the labs, and people started filing in through the door.

Mingi's nerves went through the roof.

Following everyone else in, he was immediately hit with the waft of the body smell as he walked inside, along with chemicals that made it somehow worse.

He half hoped that Yunho would be carried away with the flow of people, but he somehow ended up beside him at the table.

Take a deep breath.... No wait- don't take a deep breath... Fuck me just, breath normal. It's fine. You've done this before. Everything is fine, be chill... You can do it...

Seconds morphed into minutes, but it was all the same to Mingi's panicking anxious mind. But although it felt like an eternity, it also felt like only the blink of an eye when they were instructed to start dissecting...

ᴹᶦⁿᵍᶦ...

The smell of chemicals and the sound of people around them... Hacking...

Mingi...

I'm so nauseous... Oh my god, it's been so long since I did this I don't think I can do it anymore...