170 🩺 I Already Used 'Nice To Meet You.' 🤷‍♀️

Pulling his shirt over his head, Mingi gathered his bag from the locker room and picked up his phone from inside his locker. Glancing over his missed texts, he delayed looking up at the sound of the door opening for a moment.

But the moment he did, his heart skipped a beat.

There, standing very still in surprise, was Yunho in his scrubs.

Thinking quick, Mingi put on a smile. 'Hey~. Are you just finishing?' Tucking his phone into his pocket, Mingi put his bag over his shoulder as Yunho answered.

'U- yeah... You?'

Shutting his locker door, Mingi nodded, smiling. 'Sure am.' Checking the door was indeed locked, Mingi walked towards the door, ignoring his heartbeat for a few moments longer. 'I'll see you round then~' he said kindly, walking around him.

'Yeah... see you...'

Smiling, Mingi gave a kind wave before opening the door and leaving, letting it fall shut behind him.

And the moment they were separated, Mingi heaved an enormous breath and let his heart thump away. He put his hand over his chest for a moment, trying to calm it.

And so they had had their first run in. Mingi had wondered when it would happen.Hadn't been particularly keen for it to surface.

But the hardest bit was done now, and Mingi could heave a sigh of relief.

Coffee. I need coffee.

And so walking towards the hospital entrance near the bus stop, he decided to drop by the coffee cart, hoping that it would still be open.

~~~

'You have good timing,' the guy said standing behind the cart. 'Five minutes later and you would have seen a closed sign.'

Mingi nodded. 'Ah.. Good thing I'm early then?'

The guy chuckled, making his late. 'I've seen you around a bit,' he said, putting a takeaway cup under the machine. 'Do you work here?'

Mingi shook his head. 'Student. But my friend works here so I feel like I'm here every second week.'

The guy's eyes widened in curiosity. 'Oh? Who is it? I might know them?'

'Park Seonghwa? OT?'

The guy thought for a second before he gasped in recognition. 'Tall guy following Han Saem?!'

Mingi's eyes widened. 'You know him?'

'Aee, of course! I work here five days a week and people need coffee. I wouldn't mind betting I know almost three quarters of the staff here,' he joked, capping the coffee and sliding it across the bench. 'Although this is your first time here I believe.'

Mingi nodded, stepping up to the cart. 'I usually just buy from the machine...'

'Nonsense, it's cheaper if you come here. Staff and student discounts.' He pointed to the sign on the side of the bench and shrugged, a friendly smirk on his smile on his face.

'I'll remember that,' Mingi said, reaching out.

'One latte. And what do I call you for next time?'

Mingi laughed, taking his coffee. 'Mingi. And you?'

'Sejun~.'

Taking a sip of his coffee, Mingi's eyes widened. 'Woa, this is actually really good.'

Sejun laughed, seeming quite happy with himself as he brushed off his comment. 'Been working here for ages. I'd want to be good,' he joked.

Mingi found himself chuckling a little, amused. 'Well, I'll definitely be back tomorrow~.'

And Sejun smiled. 'I'll be waiting.'

~~~

A/N: Kay I did some srs research to find a name for this character in my head, and I have come to the conclusion that Victon do not give a single fuck. That is all.-