132 🩺 I like my soap opera with 🌶 | M

A shameless moan tore from Yeosang's lips as he felt his body become overthrown with emotion. One hand above his head holding desperately onto the armrest of the couch, his other flattened against Jongho's chest. He half wished that the younger would recklessly thrust into him over and over like he had done last time, instead of letting the movement of their bodies take control.

'Oh, god,' Yeosang moaned, feeling butterflies in his stomach. Running a hand Jongho's chest, Yeosang guided his lips down and connected them with his own. The moment their lips met, Yeosang's tongue licked at his lips of their own volition, and in a combination of pecks and deep kisses, Yeosang lost himself.

Pausing deep inside of him, Jongho moaned into his mouth as he kissed him, using one hand to steady himself, and the other to trace along the side of his face with delicate attention to detail.

The first time they had slept together, it had been wildly desperate, hot and purely lustful mess of bodies, colliding roughly and lewdly in a way that was far dirtier than wholesome.

But this time felt different for Yeosang. Sure, there was lust, it was certainly hot, and he was absolutely desperate for more, but Yeosang couldn't help but feel like this time, the better word to describe it wouldn't be one similar to passionate...

Instead of chaotic collisions of their bodies, filling the room with slapping sounds that were crude to the ear, this felt like rolling waves of the ocean, and while this was some of the most vanilla sex Yeosang had ever had in his life, somehow, it was the most intense.

'Please,' Jongho moaned, running his hands up and down his chest leaving lines of prickled skin in their wake.

Yeosang felt like his body was full of butterflies.

'So good,' he moaned again. He reached down, wrapping Yeosang's legs around his waist before pausing to nip at his neck. 'Your body feels so good, and your voice is perfect...'

Yeosang moaned. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. His insides felt mushy from a combination of the slow, deep penetration, butterflies and Jongho's caressing fingertips over his skin, but somehow it felt like this could go on forever.

Hard intense sex was good, but the moment you came, that was it, and if you could get it back up, then even better. Once more and slightly more intense, but not particularly long lasting.

But this... kissing and nipping and breathing and even talking... it was the kind of sex that could go on for hours, and only getter better as time passed.

'You know your nose scrunches up in the most adorable way when I go too deep.'

Yeosang opened his eyes, biting into his own lip as gently their hips moved together.

'Are you trying to make me feel insecure?'

Jongho pressed a kiss into the corner of his lips, again on his jawline, and then against his lips and he rolled his hips over him. 'No, not at all...'

Just at that moment, at the peak of his stroke, Yeosang pushed his hips down over him to meet his thrust, forcing his hilt to press harder against him. Yeosang moaned as he did, actually noticing his nose scrunch a little at the sensation.

'Does it hurt?' Jongho asked, brushing his lips over his ear.

'No, god no. It feels dizzyingly good.'

Jongho put his lips against his, but they didn't kiss. Instead, they both focused in on the feeling of their bodies joining together. 'Mmm, that good?'