161 🩺 Pizza

Hongjoong
Sang is back :)
I guess that means I can go.. 🙊🤣🥳

Seonghwa
:)
Should I pick you up?
What do you want to eat??

Hongjoong
Idm & Whatever u want 😇

Seonghwa
Wow you're not really giving me much
to go off of 😰😅
What have you been craving??

Hongjoong
Honestly?

Seonghwa
no I want you to lie to me, because that
will make everyone enjoy themselves more
🙄

Hongjoong
Oop! Is that a sense of humour I smell?!
I only said that because honestly, I've
just been craving pizza 🍕
Not very exciting..

Seonghwa
Pft what do you mean
San loves pizza more than he does me so I
know a really good place in the city
I could pick you up in 10?

Hongjoong
Sounds good!
See u soon!! 😇

Seonghwa
:) :)

~~~

In the upstairs seating area at the pizza place, Seonghwa and Hongjoong sat in a small booth with a box of pizza before them. The ambience was set by little fairy lights lining the walls and a soft rumble of chatter surrounding them from the other people dining in.

Pulling his legs up and crossing them on the seat with his coat resting over him like a blanket, Hongjoong happily chewed away on his pizza as he waited for Seonghwa to return from getting water for them. The two had been sitting together chatting over their pizza for an hour or so, and Hongjoong couldn't help but feel bubbly inside. It had been a long time since he'd been on a date. But as far as dates went, pizza in a three star joint with average seating and boxes as plates, this had been probably the best date he'd been on.

Glancing up, Hongjoong smiled as he saw Seonghwa walking towards him with two bottles of water.

'Are you cold?' Seonghwa asked as he sat down. He immediately started shrugging his coat off, despite Hongjoong shaking his head.

'No no it's fine! O-Oh, you don't have to!'

Seonghwa slung it over his shoulders and then sat down beside him. 'It's fine.' Glancing out across the room, he gazed out the windows at the darkness outside. 'Winter's coming,' he murmured, more just to himself than anything else.

Hongjoong nodded, melting at the feeling of the warmth in the jacket over his shoulders and the thick scent that lined the fabric. 'Do you like winter?' he asked curiously.

Seonghwa shrugged. 'I don't mind. But I don't like summer.'

Hongjoong laughed, picking up his piece of pizza with bite marks in it. 'Same. It's gross and humid.' Glancing at Seonghwa, he bit his lip a little. 'Hey Hwa, this might be a little out of the blue, but, Yeosang mentioned something when he got home from his date or whatever it was.'

'Oh? What's that?' Seonghwa asked, turning to face him.

'He asked me about Mingi...'

Seonghwa frowned for a moment. 'Min? What about him?'

'Nothing specific. He just asked if I knew if he was okay... Did something happen?'

Hongjoong watched as Seonghwa's brows furrowed a little in thought, before a look of realisation crossed his face. 'Oh.'