50 🩺 Thou shall not commit copulation in the public restroom

San glanced at Wooyoung again. He'd been acting completely fine for most of the night, but as soon as his phone had started buzzing, the blonde suddenly had closed off a little and started tapping anxiously under the bench. He had shoved his phone under his thigh out of sight, but whatever he'd seen had clearly upset him...

San picked up his chopsticks, took a piece of pickled radish from the center of the table and gently put it on the little plate in front of Wooyoung. It drew his attention, causing him to smirk.

'What's this?' he asked, glancing between the small white cube, and San.

'A peace offering?'

Wooyoung giggled, his cheeks blushing a little. He opened his mouth and leaned towards him a little, saying 'aahhhh.'

San couldn't help himself. He laughed. 'You want me to feed you?'

Wooyoung pouted. 'Why be all sweet and give me food, if you're not willing to go the whole way and feed it to me?'

San laughed. 'I don't know whether that was cute or cunning.'

Wooyoung shot him an innocent smile. 'Both?' He opened his mouth again, shimmying a little as he leant forward, waiting.

Feeling his chest warm at the feeling of Wooyoung against him, San picked up the little radish cube and popped it in the boy's mouth, earning a satisfied hum of contentment from Wooyoung. He closed his eyes and savoured the taste probably more than necessary, leaving San to admire the soft dusting of smokey eyeshadow on his lids and his rosy cheeks.

'Good?' San asked, and when Wooyoung opened his eyes, he swore they twinkled.

'Good~!'

Just then, San heard the faint buzz of a phone vibrating against the seat, and he literally felt Wooyoung stiffen beside him. The boy glanced down for a moment, before checking his message under the table. He bit his plump lip a little, before he let out a silent sigh of exhasperation. When he glanced up, he forced a smile.

'I'm just going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back,' he said smoothly, giving San's arm an unnecessary squeeze before sliding out of the booth.

San hadn't realised how glued together they'd been until suddenly his whole side got goosebumps from the cold that replaced where Wooyoung's whole body had been against him, zero air between them. He could smell Wooyoung's fruity scent clinging to his clothes, and just thinking about it gave him butterflies.

I hope everything is okay, he thought. And as he waited, each minute felt like an eternity...

-

Wooyoung pulled out his phone and rang work.

'Wooyoung! Oh my God I'm so, sorry! I know this is supposed to be your night off, but we are seriously short staffed...'

Wooyoung groaned. 'You guys really need to hire more people. You know I literally work a nine to five job as well as this. I need time to sleep.'

'I know, Wooyoung. Please? Please do me this favour. The boss is mad and it was my mistake... I did the rosters wrong and I'm only new at it and no one can come... Please, can you help me just this once more~? Pleaseee~?'

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. 'Okay, fine. But this is the last make up shift I'm doing for a while, okay? My family don't know I work this job and if I keep having to leave with no notice, they're going to get suss.' He felt like crying. 'Which is besides the point. I barely get time with them anyway and the one night I do...'

'I know! I know I know! And I'm so sorry! You're doing me the biggest favour, Wooyoung. Really! I won't ask you to do cover shifts anymore if you please just help me tonight...'