113 🩺 Yes Please

Mingi sat in Bio next to Yunho, listening, but not really comprehending anything the professor was saying. There was so much going on inside his head that he couldn't manage to absorb any of the information that was flying around.

And then suddenly, a nudge to his arm caught his attention.

Glancing over at Yunho, Mingi saw the boy giving him a concerned look. Are you okay? he mouthed.

Mingi nodded, but he knew that his conviction wasn't in it.

Yunho pulled up his messages on his laptop and started typing. Two moments later, a little notification popped up in the corner of Mingi's screen.

Yunho
You look really pale. Are you sure you're okay?'

Mingi turned to the boy beside him and smiled. Yes, I'm sure, he mouthed. He turned to his laptop before typing a response.

Mingi
I just can't seem to focus. I think I'm worried about San...

Yunho nodded beside him.

Yunho
He's going to be okay. San told me this morning that Wooyoung is doing really well.

Just as Mingi thought that he'd stopped typing, Yunho suddenly added something.

Yunho
Just relax. I'll take notes for u. Don't stress. :)

Mingi glanced over his shoulder to see Yunho giving him a sure nod and kind smile. Thank you, Mingi mouthed.

Any time, Yunho mouthed back. He let his arm fall to the side a little until it rested against Mingi's, and immediately his pulse spiked. He looked at Yunho to see him give a genuine, comforting smile, before looking back to the front of the class, typing out notes diligently. However all the while, his arm sat against Mingi's in a tiny show of comfort that made far more of an impact than he probably thought it would.

His touch had a calming effect on Mingi, grounding him back to reality. And as he stopped panicking about falling behind and let himself sit back into his seat, he realised that the both of them were slightly leaning in towards each other. It felt natural somehow. It felt right...

Yunho
Want to get coffee after? I kind of noticed it's ur coping food... drink?

Mingi smiled.

Mingi
Yes Please ~~~

~~~

A/N: These two are too sweet