177 🩺 Coffee Stop

'Morning~! You look like you've come off a night shift!'

Sejun's chirpy voice was the first thing Mingi heard as he stepped up to the cart. He smiled a tired smile in return. 'You're quite observant. Can you please make it extra strong this morning?'

Sejun chuckled, getting right to it as Mingi pressed his card to the reader and paid. 'Or you won't make it home awake and will travel to the end of the bus route?'

'Bingo.' Yawning, Mingi leant against the pillar next to the cart. 'I'm not usually this tired. I don't know why I feel so wrecked,' he said softly, yet another yawn taking over him.

'Because we're not designed to keep changing our work/sleep patterns. You do look quite pale.'

Mingi sighed, leaning off of the pillar as his coffee was served up. 'I'm always a little paler than everyone else.' He smiled as he took his coffee, hugging it close. 'Thanks for the coffee, Sejun.'

'You're welcome~. Go get some sleep, okay?'

Mingi almost laughed. 'Yes boss~.'

Turning to walk towards the main doors where the buss stop was waiting outside, Mingi however had to suddenly scream to a halt to save from ending up with coffee all over himself...

And Yunho.

Breathing fast in surprise, it took a moment to realise Yunho must have been going onto a shift. His hair was still a little damp, and he smelled strongly of aftershave and soap and man...

'Morning,' Mingi said softly, trying to calm his racing heart from the shock of his life.

Yunho glanced up to the cart, to the coffee in Mingi's hands, and then to Mingi himself. His lips parted like he was about to say something, but as time passed and he didn't speak, Mingi became more and more uncomfortable.

'I'll go first then~' he said friendily, smiling. 'My bus comes in two minutes. Have a good shift~.'

Stepping around him, smiling, Mingi made sure not to spill his coffee, before giving him a small wave and turning, making for the bus station.

And all the way, Mingi felt his heart pull a little upon the realisation that Yunho must have been so uncomfortable that this time, he hadn't even said a word...

~~~

A/N: I just want to grab these two and shove them together ugh I'm suffering