1o6 🩺 Shower Time

'Oop, look out. Min is here to show the physios up,' San joked as Wooyoung shakily sat on the edge of his bed. He was determined to get up and go to the shower, but after already having been up once, he was quite exhausted and dizzy.

With Hongjoong and San beside him, Mingi gave Wooyoung a smile that for the first time, wasn't hidden by a mask.

'Morning, Mingi,' Wooyoung said softly as he leant against San's chest, breathing through a dizzy spell.

'Morning ,Woo~. Getting up and running away I see.'

Wooyoung laughed into San's chest, blinking his eyes open. 'Trying to. Why am I so dizzy?'

'Because you've been resting for a long time and your blood pressure does weird things when you get up, hun,' Hongjoong replied, ruffling his hair and rubbing his back.

'It will pass, just rest on the edge of the bed like you're doing,' Mingi said gently, repositioning a walking aid in front of him in advance.

'Did you hear the news, Min?' San asked as Wooyoung slowly started to sit back upright again.

'Nope? What did I miss?'

'Woo beat the infection.'

Wooyoung looked up and gave Mingi a proud smile. 'I get to go home soon.'

Mingi smiled as his heart warmed. 'That's fantastic news! No wonder you look so good this morning.'

Wooyoung jokingly flipped his hand over his shoulder as though he was flipping his hair, before taking a deep breath. 'Okay I think I want to walk now.'

San stepped aside and let Mingi take his spot, and together with Hongjoong, Mingi gently and calmly guided Wooyoung on what to do. With just a few minutes, he was sitting in the shower chair with a wide smile on his face. 'I've been literally dreaming about having a shower.'

'Well, looks like your dreams are coming true,' Hongjoong replied smiling.

~~~

A/N: Anyone else soft for Mingi?