135 🩺 I'm Soft

San awoke to a faint white glow in his room and a warmth surrounding his body.

Blinking his eyes open, a blonde swatch of colour filled his vision, as well as a small dash pink, white and blue.

As he blinked, his vision sharpened.

White and blue turned to the blankets and the pillows, the blonde sharpened into a messy head of hair, the small swatch of soft pink turned to the pillowy cushions of Wooyoung's lips, slightly parted as his chest rose and fell with his breath.

San exhaled softly as his chest filled with content. Wooyoung was on his side, one hand daintily resting beside his face between them, the other resting over San's waist.

He's beautiful, San thought, breathing through butterflies. I can't believe I just woke up next to such a beautiful person...

San took his hand from over Wooyoung's waist and gently trailed it over his cheek without actually touching him. In the morning light, he was breathtaking.

Putting his arm back over his figure, San couldn't help it. He leant forward just that little bit and pressed his lips against his temple.

Wooyoung hummed in content, startling San a little. 'Mmmm, I could get used to this.'

San's lips pulled into a smirk. 'You were awake?'

'Mhm. Work starts at seven usually. I've become an early riser.'

Now not concerned with waking him, San hugged him against him, making sure not to hurt him. 'I swear to god I am now a morning person.'

Wooyoung giggled, hugging him. He groaned a little though when his abdomen twisted a little. 'You don't be, silly.'

'I absolutely do.' San pecked him on the head. 'Are you in pain?'

Wooyoung's brow furrowed a little, but he shook his head. 'It's not that bad.'

'Lies. When are you due for pain relief?'

'An hour ago.'

San groaned. 'Wooyoung.'

'Whaaat? Joong always says oxytocin is also a painkiller.'

San laughed. 'I can tell you live with doctors.' Pecking him once more on the temple, San hummed. 'Time to get up and have some pain relief.'

'Mn~n~n~. I don't wannnnt toooo.'

'Too bad. Time to rise and shine, buttercup.'

Wooyoung groaned in protest as San sat up, withdrawing his arm from under the pillow. San helped him sit up onto the edge of the bed.

'Mmnn,' he groaned, and two moments later, the door pushed open.

'I thought I heard you guys were up. Morning~' Hongjoong said. Walking in, he carried a glass of water and some tablets.

'Oh my god, Hyung, you're a godsend, thank you,' Wooyoung moaned, accepting the glass. He tossed the tablets to the back of his throat and swallowed them with ease.

'San, did you know you possess the superpower of keeping Wooyoung in bed and resting?'

Looking up at the now faded redhead, San exhaled in amusement. 'I'm starting to get that feeling.'

He watched as Hongjoong pressed the back of his hand to the blonde's forehead before pushing his hair back. 'Yeosang's making breakfast if you want some. If you want to wait for the pain relief to kick in though, I'll put it in the oven to keep warm.'

Wooyoung shook his head. 'I'll come. I'm hungry.' He turned and looked up at San, who's heart melted. He reached up and trailed his fingers down San's cheek, making butterflies go wild in his stomach. 'Can you help me, Sannie?'

'Sure can, babe. Let's go eat something.'

~~~

A/N: And Uwu no. 2