15 🩺 Rise & Shine

Seonghwa awoke to the default Marimba alarm on his phone blasting in his ear.

Blinking his eyes awake, his eyes fell upon the bed opposite him.

It was empty.

Sitting up, rubbing his eyes, Seonghwa wondered how on earth Hongjoong had managed to scrape himself out of bed, after being that tired just a few hours ago.

Suddenly however, the door to the on-call room swung open, revealing a colleague of his, Byun Baekhyun. Upon spotting Seonghwa in his bed, he smirked. 'Morning sunshine. Welcome to the land of the living, although I think you might've missed your stop for the cemetery. You look like shit.'

Seonghwa rolled his eyes, standing up and stretching. 'We can't all get our beauty hours in. How's GS treating you?'

Flopping down on the couch, Baekhyun groaned. 'Like a splinter to the eye. What about you? How's Doctor Haaaan?' He said the name with an airy fairy taint to it that made Seonghwa smirk. His senior had a reputation for being quite hard on the new residents and students, but after having seen him interact with Hongjoong just yesterday, Seonghwa suddenly wasn't so sure the rumours were rightfully placed...

'He's actually not that bad... I learn a lot from him...'

Baekhyun scoffed. 'Yeah, but do you want to hang yourself when you get home each night?'

Checking the time, Seonghwa grabbed his phone, and wandered over to the coat rack. He pulled on the one with his name on the tag, before heading for the door.

'Hyung, you say that like I actually go home.'

And with that, he gave the boy a wink and shut the door behind him.

~~~

A/N: Soooo, I may or may not have procrastinated a bit, and wrote a ton of chapters. I suppose I'll just post a few and leave the others for when I don't have time to write. 🤷‍♀️