107 🩺 Later

Freshly showered, hair washed and clean clothes, Wooyoung felt a million times better. Sitting in the chair beside his bed, when Seonghwa walked in the door, the pure shock on the older's face was evident.

'Oh my god, look at you!'

Seonghwa glanced at Yeosang, who was sitting on the bed, and Hongjoong who was leaning against the wall beside Woo. The atmosphere was lighter than he'd seen it.

'I had a shower~' Wooyoung said as he sipped on his water.

'Aaaah, so that's why you look so well. Showers do mystical things in hospitals,' Seonghwa said.

'Are you on break?' Hongjoong asked, curious.

'Nope. Just finished. Thought I'd drop by and see how Wooyoung was faring. San was quick to ring me and tell me the news.'

'I can't wait to go home~.' Wooyoung gave Seonghwa a wide smile.

'Me too. I miss my bed,' Seonghwa pouted as he leant against the ensuite door.

'Right?!' Wooyoung tugged at Yeosang's sleeve. 'See?! It's not just me!'

Laughing softly, Yeosang ruffled his hair. 'Woo babe, I have a feeling you and Seonghwa aren't the only people around here that want to go home.'

Rolling his eyes, Wooyoung turned to Hongjoong. 'Hyung, my hand hurts...'

'Oh? Let me have a look hun.' Hongjoong gently took his right hand in his own and inspected the cannula dressing on his hand, gently brushing lightly the skin as he examined it.

'I think I might talk to Kim Sa Bu about whether or not we can get it taken out and go onto oral meds instead,' Hongjoong said, gently putting his hand back into his lap.

'I just saw Dr. Kim at the nurses station on my way here,' Seonghwa said gently, and Hongjoong nodded.

'Woo hun it's just a bit inflamed. I might go and talk to your doctor, okay? I'll be right back.'

Wooyoung nodded. 'Please convince him to let it stay out. I don't like it. I know you say it's not sharp, but I don't believe you. It hurts.'

Exhaling in amusement, Hongjoong gave him a small smile and a peck on the head. 'I'll do my best~.' He gave a salute before making his way to the door.

On his way past, he tapped Seonghwa gently on the shoulder, a friendly gesture that no one really took notice of.

No one except Seonghwa of course, who's heart sped up significantly. With a nervous smile, he focused his attention back onto the boy in the chair.

Later. There'll be time to deal with your feelings later...

~~~

A/N: D'you guys know that there's a few of u reading at the same time??? I sometimes wonder because if u don't comment, u don't see, but I see you guys vote and i thought u might find it interesting to know that ur legit co-reading haha