112 🩺 Liar Liar

The next morning, Yeosang sat, smiling softly as Wooyoung chatted excitedly about the prospect of getting his IV lines out.

'Finally! I'm so excited I never thought I'd be so excited. I was sad because I thought that they wouldn't let me because I was sick yesterday.'

Hongjoong brushed his fingers through Wooyoung's messy hair and smiled. 'That wasn't your fault, hun. You just had a side effect of the pain meds. They're not going to give that to you any more.'

'Does that mean that I can go home soon?' He asked, his puppy eyes turning to gaze between Hongjoong and Yeosang.

The moment their eyes met, Yeosang felt his raw heart tug. He couldn't help leaning forward and sweeping his hands over his cheeks, kissing him on the forehead before pulling him into a hug.

'Oh? Sangie... Are you okay?'

Yeosang nodded against him, holding him tight.

'Do you not want me to go home?' Wooyoung asked softly, the hint of worry and sudden disappointment in his voice.

Yeosang didn't dare open his eyes, lest tears all from them. 'No baby. I want us to go home too.' He ran one hand through Wooyoung's hair as he hugged him, and as he braved blinking his eyes open, he saw Hongjoong giving him a knowing nod and a sad smile.

'Woo honey,' Hongjoong said calmly. 'Why don't you give Yeosangie Hyung a really big hug? I'm just going to pop out and see the doctor to see if I can take out your cannula.'

Wooyoung tried his best to turn his head in Yeosang's embrace to see Hongjoong. 'U-uh, okay~?' Trying to move, Wooyoung giggled. 'Sangie, you're going to strangle me.'

And Yeosang choked on a laugh.

'Let me just... move... for a second...' He held on tightly around Yeosang and used his strength to pull his legs around so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He then pulled Yeosang to stand before him. It was then that Yeosang couldn't hide his tears any longer.

'Oh? Hyung! Why are you crying~?' Wooyoung reached up and brushed the tears from his cheeks.

Yeosang gave him a smile through his tears. 'I just really want you to go home. I know you hate it here...' He reached up to swipe at his own tears.

But Wooyoung shook his head sternly. 'I'm okay, Hyung. It's not that scary... I've been here for weeks now. I think I'm over it.'

'Hah. Wouldn't that be nice.'

Wooyoung gently brushed his brother's cheeks. 'Yes~. Yes it would be nice...'

Yeosang melted as Wooyoung reached around him and pulled him into a hug. It wasn't often Yeosang became the one being looked after, and it just made his heart ache even more. It should be the other way around, he thought as tears soaked into Wooyoung's sweater. Yeosang dug his cheek into his brother's shoulder and let himself be comforted by the embrace.

'I'm going to rest extra hard so we can all go home,' Wooyoung whispered, stroking his Hyung's hair. 'So please don't cry, Hyung.'

Sniffing, Yeosang nodded, increasing his tight hold around his torso. 'I'm not crying.'

Wooyoung laughed. 'You're such a liar.'

And Yeosang could help laugh right back. 'I got it from you.'

~~~

A/N: Kay thats enough of that, time to go back to work now have funnnn😘😘😘