116 🩺 Welcome

San knocked on the door to Wooyoung's house, for the door to be opened by Hongjoong. The older gave San a warm smile and immediately stepped aside to let him in.

'How's Wooyoung doing?' San asked, taking his shoes off.

Hongjoong started leading him into the apartment toward a hallway. Never having been further inside than the doorframe before, San glanced around and smiled at the homely feeling. Along the hallway, photos hung, and from somewhere deeper in the apartment, San could hear voices floating towards him.

'He's doing really really well,' Hongjoong replied. Stopping at a door, the elder walked into a bedroom, and as San followed, he came to see Wooyoung sitting up in bed with Yeosang taking his blood pressure.

'Oh? Sannie!' Wooyoung's face lit up upon seeing him, and San's heart melted. But something in his expression must have shown worry, as Wooyoung immediately added more. 'I'm okay! I just got a little dizzy walking too fast from the dining room and Sang is checking...'

San exhaled, walking up to him. 'Wooyoung-ah, don't over do it. Just because you're home, doesn't 'mean you shouldn't take it easy.'

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. 'Spoken like a man who wouldn't do the exact same thing I did.' He reached up and touched his arm gently. 'I didn't know if you would come...'

'What do you mean, I didn't know if you would come?! I literally told you a million times that I would come every day.' San watched as Yeosang took the cuff off of Wooyoung's arm and then climbed off of the bed.

'See Woo?' Yeosang said, dumping the stethoscope and blood pressure monitor on the window seat. 'I told you he'd come. But you never listen to anything I say sooo...'

Wooyoung picked up a pillow from beside him and tried to throw it at him, quite unsuccessfully. Giggling, Yeosang stuck his tongue out at him before ushering Hongjoong out of the room. 'Don't bully San,' Yeosang warned Wooyoung, making San chuckle. 'We'll be right outside if you need us~.' And with that, San and Wooyoung were left in peace.

~~~

A/N: eh. Poorly written but I don't have time to re write anything. 😭😔