110 🩺 Ordeal

10:03
New Message - Mingi
Omg I'm SO sorry, I'm going to be a little late... 🥺🥺🥺
Like, 15 mins? is that okay???🥺👉👈

Standing at the entrance to the hospital, Yunho glanced down at his phone as it dinged.

Yunho
Of course. R  u okay?

Mingi
Yes, sorry! It's just Woo's in the shower, but he's super dizzy and nauseous at the moment and the physios aren't here to help him back into bed...

Yunho
Oh that's fine. Help. I'll just walk up and meet u there. :)

Mingi
Thank uuu
San's a bit distressed

Yunho
Because the Physios aren't coming?

Mingi
No I think he's worried Woo is going backwards.
He's not. They're just trying a new painkiller that doesn't send him loopy

Yunho
Ahh and it's making him nauseous. I see
Is San okay???

Mingi
Yeah. I tried to tell him everything is fine, but he's just worried...
Oop he's done. Gtg I'll see u soon 😇😇😇
Sorry againnn~~~ 🥺🥺

Yunho locked his phone and turned to make his way to the elevators that would take him to the ward. He felt a little distressed that San wasn't doing too well, and he couldn't help but worry. He wished, not for the first time, nor even the second, that he'd been there for San. He felt like such a bad friend, and with every passing day, he felt further and further from him...

The scene that met him when he made it to Wooyoung's room and glanced in didn't help.

Wooyoung was back in bed, now wearing his own clothes, but was in quite a state, extremely pale and distressed. Beside him, San was brushing his hair out of his eyes, holding a sick bag and murmuring encouragingly to him while Hongjoong assessed him and re-connected him to his IV line.

Despite his brave face on show, San looked so scared and worried, and as Wooyoung reached up and held onto the hem of his shirt, San reached his free hand down and held onto it tightly...

'Oh, you're here.' Mingi appeared from behind the wall, and gently made his way out of the room.

'Is everything okay?' Yunho asked, concerned.

Mingi nodded. 'He'll be okay. Hongjoong just rang the doctor to get him some medication for his nausea. It'll work super quick.' Mingi gently reached out and put his hand against Yunho's arm as he guided him down the hall a little and out of sight. 'There's not much else we can do for now,' he said softly.

Looking at Mingi made Yunho's heart pull. He looked so torn and the expression on his face seemed like his train of thought was elsewhere.

'Are you okay?' Yunho asked.

Mingi nodded slowly as he started to walk towards the exit. 'I'm fine. I just wish this didn't happen...' He sighed. 'Can we please get coffee on the way?' His eyes landed on Yunho, twinkling in their plea. 'That was kind of distressing...'

Yunho gave him a small smile and a nod. 'Of course we can. Let's go~.'

~~~