72 🩺 I'm Fine Now

Wooyoung regretted saying yes to the doctor's appointment, but it was better than the alternative, and it had turned out to be fine. He'd refused to be directly examined, since he was a little too uncomfortable to drop his pants for the doctor, and he didn't care that it frustrated the poor guy beyond belief. But after being given some painkillers and having rested, Wooyoung was strong enough to argue.

'I'm fine! Look!' He turned around in a circle. 'Okay, so I was a bit more run down than I thought I was, but I'm totally fine now.'

San looked at him from where he sat on the armrest of the couch with the biggest look of I don't believe a single thing you're saying pasted on his face. 'Wooyoung, you look like a walking ghost.'

'But I feel a million dollars.' He walked up to the boy and put his hand on his cheek. 'Thank you.'

'For what? I didn't do anything of what I wanted to do.'

'You took me to the doctors?'

San pouted. 'Yeah but you didn't let them do any tests.'

'They took my temperature and blood pressure and whatever!'

San rolled his eyes. 'I live with one med student. You live with one doctor, annnnd an almost graduate. If I know that you dodged every test you should have had done, then you know better than I do.'

Wooyoung gave the boy a warm smile. 'Thank you for caring, Sannie. Really...' He brushed his thumb over his cheek. 'Thank you for not taking me to the hospital,' he added, his voice just a whisper.

'Mmm. Are you going home?'

Wooyoung nodded.

'Okay, let me drive you.'

'You really don't have t-'

'I'm driving. Let's go.'

Wooyoung smiled. 'Okay~'

~~~