136 🩺 Confusion

Yunho entered the operating theatre to see two other students already standing on the side - one of which happened to be Mingi.

The two looked up at the movement and Mingi's face showed genuine shock before he mouthed hi~.

Yunho nodded, glancing around the theatre.

'Yuyu, bet you've heard you parents talk about this surgery a million times.'

Yunho grated his teeth together, trying to calm down. 'Please refrain from talking about personal things and calling me inappropriate names in the workplace.'

'Op- sorry,' said Kwung Saem, not seeming to mean his words at all.

Yunho levelled his eyes and went to stand with the other students, beside the one he didn't know.

An anger was rising in him from the stupidity of his mentor. It was driving him mad.

But also, while he stood, trying to just focus on what was happening around him, he also couldn't help but notice Mingi. He was watching the gathering staff intently, even though nothing had happened yet.

Even when Yunho had his eyes fixed on the patient on the table before them, he could still somehow sense the slight tension in the boy. It made him feel strange, since one half of him wanted to just stand beside Mingi and comfort him, either with his arm against him, or by gently taking his hand behind their backs...

But the other half of him wanted to ignore it. He was uncomfortable, and even confused by why he would want to act toward him like that... It wasn't in his personality to be like that... never had been.

Just focus on the surgery, Yunho.

That, is where your focus needs to be right now.

~~~

A/N: Uwued hard at @lightingscream
You're a darl