Niall Centric Stories [ COMPL...

By jollypixy

A collection of Niall centric stories made by me❤ Promots are open!💕 Narry, Niam, Ziall, Nouis, Zianourry (N... More

Zianourry: Innocent little Nialler
Nouis: Sick of your pranks
Zianourry: I'll give you protection
Nouis: Lost in the past
Nouis: Torn into pieces
Nouis: Start again
Author's note or is it?
Narry: Prom
Narry: Practice
Narry: No one
Zianourry: Lonely heart
Zianourry: Monsters
Ziall: Arranged marriage
Narry: Apple
Narry: Everything will be alright
Niam: Crush
Narry: Run
Narry: Starbucks
Narry: Cheater
Narry: Dreams
Narry: Big bad wolf
Narry: Hacker
Narry: Silence
Niam: Why not me?
Zianourry: I wish
Narry: Intruder
Ziall: Suprise
Narry: Mine!
Narry: Father and son
Narry: Niall hit Harry in his..........ummmmm
Zianourry: Jealous ain't made for everybody
Zianourry: Faking it
Not an up date
Zianourry: Baby, I'm jealous
Zianourry: Left out
Zianourry: Fight that made us stronger
Narry: Love yourself
Narry: Life
Zianourry: Thunderstorm
Zianourry: Kidnapped
Narry: I'm not the only one
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 2
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Narry : Our little story
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Important!!!
Narry: Perfect
Merry Christmas!!!
Narry: I don't regret anything
I'm sorry
Zianourry: What can I say, I love them
Zianourry: Over protective
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 2
Jade is the best and everybody loves her
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 3
Tag! You're it!
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 2
Zinapurry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 3
Ouch!
Narry: Are you?
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 4 (!)
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 5
Zianourryy: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 6
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 7
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 8; Real ending lol
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 4
Narry: Two different worlds
Narry: Two different worlds, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 3
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 4
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 5
Zianorry: Hell on the earth, part 6
Narry: Polarize
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 7
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 8
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 10
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 11
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 12
New book?
Narry: The game, part 1
Narry: The game, part 2
Narry: The game, part 3
Narry: The game, part 4
Narry: The game, part 5
Narry: The game, part 6
Narry: Warm heart
Zianourry: Soulmates
Narry: Him, me and beautiful night sky
Zianourry: Three fears
Narry: Parties are not for me
Narry: Harry & me
Narry: Harry & me, part 2
NEW BOOK?!

Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 9

914 43 27
By jollypixy

It's finally Friday people! Hope you all have a nice weekend and I hope you enjoy this one.

I'm putting a slight warning, near the end of the chapter😉😏🤗💞🙈

NO ONE'S POV

After an hour or so of thinking the blond boy decided that the best option he had was Liam. The brown hair lad was always trying to make Niall feel like home and if they would ignore the fight from couple of days ago, they're still somewhat fine and okay. Even thought Niall is going to hate himself  for doing this to Liam, later, he had to remember that he's doing this for his brother and no one else. 

The plan was simple, eaither wait for Liam to go to sleep or take a bath or he could do it earlier, but he didn't know how. 

"How did I get myself into this mess?" He asks as he stares at the piece of paper that he found, where he thought would be written ideas and a plan, but the paper remind empty. A loud knock brought Niall out of his thougts and jumping in his place.

"Come in." He said, trying to act calm, but the thought of one of the demons finding out what he was planning to do, brought him chills. 

"Dinner is ready." He heard a deep voice say and a tall figure entered his room.

"Who are you?" Niall asks the mysterious man who was dressed in poor clothes, but it was easy to see his mucler figure. His hazel eyes glared at Niall who leaned in his chair, hoping a small piece of wood would protect him.

"The masters say that the dinner is ready." He spat the words out before leaving Niall alone again. He started at the spot where the man was and took deep breaths. Fear started to bulid up his stomach making him dizzy. The blond boy sat there for couple of minutes before he realized he had to go. Scrumbling out of his room and down the hall Niall didn't notice where he was going and he soon bumped into a hard chest. 

"Ouch." He mumbled as strong arms picked him up. 

"I'm so sorry, I should look where I was going." A voice said and Niall recognised it as Liam. If it was anyone else, Niall would 100% say something mean to them and leave like nothing had happened, but it was Liam and he may be his only chance, along with the crazy witch, to escape.

"It's fine, it's me who should apologize." Niall said, blushing under Liam's intense, but loving eyes.

"Are you joing us for dinner?" Liam asked and Niall nods.

"I am." Said Niall as he dusted his clothes and looked anywhere but Liam. He just started to feel guilty all of sudden, maybe it's because of what he's about to do. 

"Shall I lead the way?" Liam asked politly, taking Niall's smaller hand in his bigger ones and pulling him slightly and Niall could only nod while blushing like a mad man.

"You're really pretty." Niall said out of no where, surprising even himself.

"W-Well, t-thank you." The brown hair lad said.

"I was called many thing but never pretty." Liam said mumbling and Niall smiled.

"I'll make sure to say it more often because it really suits you." He said and for the first time in over hundreds of years, Liam blushed. They soon found themselves in front of big doors that opened when they stepped close enough. The room was one of the biggest Niall has ever seen, the walls were blood red, same as the curtains on big and tall windows. The big round table, in the middle of the room, gave everything a even stronger feeling and Niall had a hard time wrapping his head around just how magnificent and big the room was. Liam lead Niall to his seat with a hand on his back and the blond boy moved like a robot, still in awe.

"You finally came." Zayn said with a harsh voice and it took Niall every self control to not glare at him or say something mean, but he only smiled.

"I'm sorry, I got lost." He said, loud and clear, surpring everyone at the table and in the room as well.

"You're forgiven, shall we eat now?" Harry asked, giving Zayn a warning glance as to not do some stupid s*it. Everyone fell silent after that, enjoying the amazing food that servants put on the table in front of them. To say that Niall was surprised when he saw just how many food there is on the table and most of them were cooked just like he remembers his mom doing. 

"This is so delicious!" Niall said with his mouth full, not caring how stupid he looked, he was far too hungry to care about what others though of him. 

After an hour of everyone eating in silence, Louis cleared his throat and looked at Niall, who was far in his own thoughts to notice. 

"Niall, we need to talk with you about something." Louis started with a serious voice and Niall finally looked at him.

"About?" He asked taking a sip from his water, he only had couple of more hours left and he had no idea how he'll steal the key.

"We choosed you for a reason", Zayn stared as Louis opened his mouth, "you're not just a normal boy, you are special to all of us. You can bare children." Zayn finished and Niall spat the water, he had yet to swallow, all over the table and a little of it went on Harry's face.

"I can what?!" He yelled confused, not apologizing to Harry. 

"You can bare children." Zayn repeated and Niall laughed. 

"You're lying. I can't bare children, if you didn't notice I have a d*ck in my pants." He said spatting the words out like they were some kind of a poision.

"Niall please, calm down, w-" Louis started, but Niall didn't let him continue the sentence.

"Don't tell me to be calm when I have been kidnapped and now a bunch of stupid deoms is telling me I can bare children, you calm down!" He said and Louis shut his mouth after that, leaving only Zayn to talk to Niall while Liam and Harry looked nervously at the scene in front of them.

"Niall, this is a serious matter, it's our kind that's on the lin-" Zayn started, calmly, only to get cut off by Niall.

"Your kind? Your kind?! My kind is close to extinction and you're telling me how you won't survive?! How selfish and up your own a*s do you have to be? Are you mad? I'm not going to take part of trying to keep your kind alive!" Niall yelled, standing up to make matters worse.

"You'll do it, but it's up to you will it be willingly or not." Zayn said smirking and Niall opened his mouth in shock. 

"How dare you speak of me like that?!" Niall asked angrly, not once thinking about his words and how the Devils themselves are sitting in front of him.

"Just choose aready!" Zayn yelled, now getting angry himself. Niall's face was red from anger as he thought of his next words.

"Guys, maybe we should calm down." Liam started, but when Zayn sent him a sharp glare he shut up.

"I hate you all and I hope you rot in hell." Niall said, his fists clinched by his side as he glared at the black hair Devil in front of him. 

"Princess, this is hell." Zayn said, his smirk back on his face.

"Niall, please, just think about it." Harry started gently, but it didn't affect Niall at all.

"I made up my mind, if your dirty hands even think about touching me, I will make sure you suffer for the rest of eternity." Niall spat turning around and leaving the big room. He marched trough the hallways, not noticing that someone is following him. When Niall entered his room he slammed the door shut and threw himself on the bed, crying softly in his pillow. 

"Niall?" He heard a gental and loving voice from the other side of the door. He whipped the tears off of his face and cleared his throat.

"Come in." He said softly and soon the door opened and there stood Liam.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the dinner, we shouldn't of have been so harsh on you." He said gently while sitting at the foot of Niall's bed. 

"It's alright, I would love to say that I've been trough worse stuff, but I didn't. I can't do it. Even if I'm gay myself, I can't not now, not so early." Niall said and Liam looked at him confused.

"How do you mean 'so early'? Are you a virgin?!" Liam asked him and Niall blushed.

"I thought it's was oblivious." Niall said awkwardly, looking down at his hands.

"Well, I-I, ummm." Liam wanted to say, so much but it's like his toung was tied.

"It's fine, it emberessing. I'm what 17? And I still didn't even had my first kiss!" He said, running his fingers trough his hair.

"Niall, I love you." Liam said and Niall looked at him confused with tears in his eyes.

"What", he asked softly, "you can't love me! Our worlds don't go together, you can't have feelings for me." Niall said as a tear rolled down his cheek. 

"But, I do and I know I didn't know you for long, but I can't help how I feel." Liam said despretly, just wanting to hug the blond boy or even touch his hand, but Niall suddenly got up.

"No! Don't do this to me! I have a brother who is just a baby back home, I can't do both things!" Niall yelled, he started to cry as tears blurred his vison and his head began to hurt.

"I know, but I-." Liam started, but he was cut of by thin lips on his. For couple of seconds he was confused of what's going on, but when Niall sat on his lap, pulling at his hair he finally responded. The kiss that was there just so Liam would shut up become a kiss full of love and desire, but it all soon turned to lust too and before they knew it the decision they made will seal both of their destinies. 

******************************************

Niall walked ouf of his room, being careful as to not wake up Liam who was sleeping soundly on the bed, hugging a pillow, probably thinking it's Niall. With quite steps Niall made his was to secret passage and opened the door. The blond boy slowly walked down the narrow staircase and towards the door.

Opening it Niall looked at the old lady who was smiling like a mad man while standing next to the door of the cage.

"I got it." Niall said softly, thinking about the events that happened not even two hours before, he couldn't believe he did that.

"Good job, now free me so you can do one more task for me and I will take you to your brother." She said and Niall swallowed nervously before pushing the key and opening the cage.

When the woman stepped out and stepped so close to Niall's face, her old grey eyes staring at him, only then did Niall realized he made a big mistake.

Word count: 1958

I hope you enjoyed and I'm so sorry for any mistakes again, feel free to point them out❤

I love you all💞💞💞

Bye🙋🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.4K 35
In a world filled with perverts, Niall loves to wear skirts.
54.8K 659 22
A collection of One Direction based One Shots. Mainly Bromance shots but I can do straight pairings as well. Information on requests inside. Hope you...
181K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
70.5K 1.1K 6
So basically a Niall pneumonia sickfic that was requested! Hope you like it <3