IncuBUST

Galing kay NixiethePixie13

In a world where humans know about the existence of supernatural creatures an incubus doesn't have it easy. E... Higit pa

Chase and Sissy
A Demon Bar?
Speed Dating...with Wood Nymphs
Horny Werewolves
Broken
The Thread of Life
Octavia
The Cleaners
The Basilisk and The Black Dog
The Morning After
The Gift
Penance
Vegans Do It Better
Wolves Without Teeth
Out on the Town
Primordial Child of Chaos
Paralyzed
Eros and the Witch
The Emancipation Proclamation
Moving In
Sissy Reacts
Sissy Meets Octavia
Peach and Cherry
Characters
Geometry
Sexy Evil Genius
Weird Like How?
Infatuated
I Know
Makeover
Time to Go
Barapha
Fire and Ice
Feeling Alive
Ice Cold
Charmspeak
Curses
Everest
Pig
Muzzle
Officer
Breaking and Entering
Cracking Ice
A Million Things
Maybe Not
Defiled
Scream
Family
Breakfast
Boyfriend
I Understand
Sharing is Caring
Laundry
Jessica
Taylor
Perfect Justice
Shopping Spree
Quetz
Second Time
Devourer of Innocents
Amphithere Problems
Flying Away
Enchiladas
School Days
Mean Girls
A Day in the Life of Chase McManus
The Part Without Chase
The Other Part Without Chase
Coming Home
Horns
Soar
Stars
On Fire
Black Tie
The Lob
Cake
Together
Confrontation
Intruder
Memory
Cheetah
Nekomata
Ultimatum
The Will
The Suburbs
Tour
August
Gatekeeper
Contact
Identification
Angel Wings
The Park
When Your Family is Human
Gratitude
Bloody Innocent
I Know How You Feel
Scandal in Belgravia
Patience Moran
On the Ice
Thorn
Timid
Hot Chocolate
Inappropriate
Hard Bargain
The Cave
Used to This
Ice and Snow
Mixed Up
Relax
Fresh Air
Popcorn
Nude
You Need Me
Reckless
Child's Play
Furnace
Fascinating
Octavia Returns
Dear Ophelia
Tam-Tam and Kenz
Safe
Nymph Yoga?
Numb
Teacher
Stay Away
Blood
This Beautiful Creature
Finally
Don't Be Suspicious (Octavia)
The Usual Suspects
Report
The Iron Lance
Madigan
Pick-Me-Up
Breathless
Aftercare
Arrested
That's Hot
Retaliate
Pizza
Told You So
Gentle
Blackout
Confession
Head over Heels
Dirtbag
Scrabble
Strump
How Was Your Day?
Orange Zinger
Exhibit A
Tawnie
Sýko
It's All Greek
Reveal
Red Hands
Chakras
About Niki
My Fear or Yours?
Montana
Recycle
Tequila
Keys
Real Subtle
Backup Boyfriend
I Thought So
Time
The World
Tell Me Everything
Party
H*e Phase
Encounter
Sing!
Hawaii
Cheekbones for Days
Kindling
Kinky
Prey
Where Did the Whale Go?
Overheating
Goodnight
Live-Well
Taken
My Pounding Heart
Who Wants to go Hunting?
CRACK!!
One Down

Savior

1.1K 52 0
Galing kay NixiethePixie13

I took a deep breath and held it looking up at the sky, feeling the rain cool against my warm skin. I tried to feel bad that I killed the man, but I was so high right now I couldn't feel much of anything and he was a bad person. It didn't matter that he was drunk, he was going to kill that girl. I could feel his intention, I could smell it. My eyes popped open and I looked down. The girl! I looked around. She was still in the corner, trying slowly to inch her way out to the main street. I rushed over to her and she squeaked and pressed herself against the wall, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Are you alright?" I asked crouching down in front of her. She opened one eye and then the other. I wiped the rain off my glasses as best I could and placed them back on my face. The girl hesitated for a moment and then nodded. She pointed at my chest with a shaking hand and then made a few movements with her hands that I recognized as sign language. I touched my chest, feeling smooth skin beneath the holes that had been ripped into my shirt. Feeding had healed me. I nodded and tried to remember American Sign Language. I had taken the time to learn it, once upon a time, but it was hidden in the depths of my mind.

I hesitantly signed, "Can you read lips?" She shook her head and replied, "I am hearing. I am speech-impaired." I think I caught most of that. I stood up and held my hand out to her. She looked at it for a moment and then took it and let me pull her up into a standing position. She looked over at the dead man and frowned. She was shaking, but I didn't know if it was from cold or from fear.

"Is there anyone you can call?" I asked. She stared at the dead body for a moment and then shook her head.

"Do you live nearby?" I continued as gently as possible. She nodded and signed, "Just a mile or so that way." She pointed out of the alley and to the left.

"Center Park Apartments?" I inquired and she nodded. That was where Sissy and I lived. I looked back at the dead body and bit my lip tasting rain and death. What should I do? I looked back to the girl and asked, "Do you want me to walk you home?" She blinked at me incredulously. I understood. Who would want a murderer to walk them home? I shook my head to clear it. I did it to save her. He was going to kill her. It was self-defense...still I could have stopped him without killing him. But after being wounded I couldn't control myself. Then I saw her move her right fist as if she were knocking on a door. Yes.

She moved past me towards the dead man and crouched down before him. She stuck her hand in the outside pocket of the man's light jacket and pulled out a set of keys. I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. She stood up and looked back to me, gripping the keys in a shaking fist. She started towards the mouth of the alley and then looked back at me staring at the body.

I turned to follow her and asked, "Who was he?" She looked at me and after a moment she raised her open hand and pressed her thumb against her forehead. My eyes widened. I just killed this girl's father. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

193 0 32
A romance novel with secrets and deceit between a teen human girl and a teen incubus boy. But who will submit to their own hearts desire of unveiling...
1.1K 156 19
Casandra--scion of Abaddon, reaper angel, professional pen-pusher--gets her chance to live life outside the Dream. Solomon Maria, nepo baby, has prob...
50.2K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
143 0 24
She trusted beasts... can she trust herself? In order to survive demons, you must learn to become one. Things have been going better for Amelia, she...