Niall Centric Stories [ COMPL...

By jollypixy

A collection of Niall centric stories made by me❤ Promots are open!💕 Narry, Niam, Ziall, Nouis, Zianourry (N... More

Zianourry: Innocent little Nialler
Nouis: Sick of your pranks
Zianourry: I'll give you protection
Nouis: Lost in the past
Nouis: Torn into pieces
Nouis: Start again
Author's note or is it?
Narry: Prom
Narry: Practice
Narry: No one
Zianourry: Lonely heart
Zianourry: Monsters
Ziall: Arranged marriage
Narry: Apple
Narry: Everything will be alright
Niam: Crush
Narry: Run
Narry: Starbucks
Narry: Cheater
Narry: Dreams
Narry: Big bad wolf
Narry: Hacker
Narry: Silence
Niam: Why not me?
Zianourry: I wish
Narry: Intruder
Ziall: Suprise
Narry: Mine!
Narry: Father and son
Narry: Niall hit Harry in his..........ummmmm
Zianourry: Jealous ain't made for everybody
Zianourry: Faking it
Not an up date
Zianourry: Baby, I'm jealous
Zianourry: Left out
Zianourry: Fight that made us stronger
Narry: Love yourself
Narry: Life
Zianourry: Thunderstorm
Zianourry: Kidnapped
Narry: I'm not the only one
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Narry : Our little story
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Important!!!
Narry: Perfect
Merry Christmas!!!
Narry: I don't regret anything
I'm sorry
Zianourry: What can I say, I love them
Zianourry: Over protective
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 2
Jade is the best and everybody loves her
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 3
Tag! You're it!
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 2
Zinapurry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 3
Ouch!
Narry: Are you?
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 4 (!)
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 5
Zianourryy: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 6
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 7
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 8; Real ending lol
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 4
Narry: Two different worlds
Narry: Two different worlds, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 3
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 4
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 5
Zianorry: Hell on the earth, part 6
Narry: Polarize
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 7
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 8
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 9
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 10
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 11
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 12
New book?
Narry: The game, part 1
Narry: The game, part 2
Narry: The game, part 3
Narry: The game, part 4
Narry: The game, part 5
Narry: The game, part 6
Narry: Warm heart
Zianourry: Soulmates
Narry: Him, me and beautiful night sky
Zianourry: Three fears
Narry: Parties are not for me
Narry: Harry & me
Narry: Harry & me, part 2
NEW BOOK?!

Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 2

3K 63 37
By jollypixy

Second part of "Zianourry: Kidnapped" if you forgot what happened you should go read that first so you won't be confused.

Hope you'll enjoy❤

NOBODY'S POV

"Come on Niall! One swig won't hurt ya!" Said Mark to his best friend, Niall.

Niall looked at the thing in Mark's hand and then at Mark. His heart was beating hard against his ribcage. His hands started shaking just thinking about holding that thing in his hand, even worse, his mouth.

His gaze was constantly changing, one second he was looking at Mark the next at the ground. He didn't know what to do. He was scared. Scared to lose his friend only because he was a big coward who couldn't take one swig from cigarette.

He took a cigarette from Mark and looked at it closer. It was a new, just lighten up cigarette. There was a smoke coming from the end of it. Niall smelled it and he instantly started coughing like crazy. Tears swelled up in his eyes, he looked at Mark, after a minute, only to find him shaking his head in disappointment.

"Mark I'-." The bell rang cutting Niall off. Screams of students filled the air. The school was finally over, well it's not like Niall was in the school today anyway.

Since his brothers went to college, every one of them in different one, he wasn't same boy anymore. He didn't care about school, nor his education, he started hanging out with wrong group and it's not like his brothers forgot about him, no not at all, it's just that all of them are concentrating on their life, they just don't have as much time as they used to have for their little brother.

When the last student left the school ground, Niall started walking home. His friend Mark was long gone, probably smoking in some club while f*cking some chick. Niall shook his head, he didn't know why he was hanging out with Mark. Maybe it's because he was the only person who won't judge him if he gets a bad grade, or if he gets humiliated in front of whole school. Now thinking about it, it's actually how they met.

Flashback

It was a long day of school and all Niall wanted was to go home. He was sick of teachers constantly talking and humiliating him. He had lots of homework and from all the numbers in math his head started to hurt.

He got to his locker and opened it, he took the books he needed and closed the door. He turned around only to bump in somebody's chest. He looked up and found Jasper. Jasper was the Capitan of a football team. He was really sexy and tall. He had black curly hair and black eyes, he was the sexiest boy Niall has ever seen and he may or may not have a crush on him, but Niall is gay so of course he's going to have a crush on him.

"Ummmm." Niall said, looking down at his feet. His cheeks got hotter and redder, whit each step Jasper took, towards him.

"You're cute." Jasper said, when he had Niall pinned to the locker. Niall's heart was beating hard and he could hear his hear beat in his ears.

Japser slowly moved to Niall's neck and he kissed the flesh. He gave multiple slow kisses to Niall's neck, making Niall weak in his knees. After some time Japser whispered again "Follow me." With that he let Niall go, turned around and started walking in the direction of school gym. After Niall came to his sense he followed Jasper.

He opened the door of school gym and found Jasper on the other side of the gym. He blushed when he noticed Japser's loving gaze on him. He walked slowly towards Jasper and when he was right in the middle of the gym, hell broke loose.

Colorful paint feel on Niall and almost instantly all kind of teddy bears were thrown at him. It would be somehow okay if that was the end, but some students didn't have teddy bears so they were throwing all kind of dirty stuff on Niall, it could be food, or anything they found around them.

Niall was covering his head and ears, loud screams of students weren't helping Niall's headache. After all of it was done, students made one big circle with Niall in the middle. He looked everywhere, searching for escape, but unfortunately there was none.

Niall looked to his right and found Jasper hugging his girlfriend. Niall heart broke. It was all because of Jasper, if he just didn't listen to jock's words he wouldn't be here. Niall couldn't hold back his tears, he tried to, but he can't. He let the tears of humiliation, anger and sadness fall. He was so humiliated, covered in paint, pinky paint, he was so embarrassed.

Students started to walk slowly towards him, circle was getting smaller and smaller. Niall's claustrophobic began to kick in.

His breath was getting faster and faster. His heart race was slowly rising. His chest felt so hard, like somebody was sitting on them and he couldn't breath.

"Help." That was the last thing he managed to say before everything went black.

***********************************************

Niall woke up in unfamiliar room. He looked around himself and found himself laying in king size bed. The room was really big, it had walk in closet, one huge window on one wall and trough it you could see city lights. There was all kind of posters covering the wall. There was no desk though, everything that goes on a desk was on bookshelf. Niall took the covers off of himself and tried to get up, only to fall back down instantly. He whimpered when his bum connected with the floor.

The door suddenly opened and in walked a boy a little bit older than Niall.

He looked first at the bed and when he didn't find Niall there, his face showed confusion, but then his gaze feel on Niall and he smiled.

"Well hello there." He said in happy tone. Niall could only blush and wave in return.

"Why don't you sit on the bed and let me introduce myself." Said the boy, sitting on the bed. Niall nodded climbing next to the boy.

That day Niall found out that the boy, Mark, saved him. When Niall passed out all students ran away, couple of hours later Mark came to gym so he could practice football, only to find unconscious Niall. He took Niall home and that's the end.

That night he made a new friend and he was really happy about it and for the first time he fell asleep with a smile on his face, not crying over not having his brothers here with him.

End of flashback

Niall opened the door to his home and he was met with silence, again. Ever since his brothers left for college he was alone. With no parents to live with he had to be alone in his small little home, but he was happy, he really was. He loved being alone it gave him time to think about everything that has been happening. Sure it gets lonely time after time, but it's okay he is used to it anyway.

He threw the bag on his bed and took his phone. He didn't found any missed calls or texts from any of his brothers.

They could've at least text me. Niall thought, deciding to call them.

He called Louis first, but his brother didn't answer. Niall was sad, but he decided to call Zayn next, same thing happened with him and Liam.

Niall prayed to God that Harry will answer, while he was searching trough his contacts.

His phone rang multiple times, only for Niall to hear voicemail for the fourth time. He put his phone next to him and tried to hold back tears.

He was so broken, everything was so messed up in his life, he just wanted his brothers here with him, but he knew that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

He walked to his kitchen and took a bite out of the sandwich that he dosen't remember making, but ohh well, he was hungry. When he was done with the sandwich he took a glass of water and walked back up to his room. He lied on his bed and closed his eyes, not noticing the black figure staring at him from his open closet.

***********************************************

Niall woke up with a terrible pain in his neck. He looked around and he wasn't in his room, nor was he in Mark's room, he was in some basement? It was dark and cold, it could be basement. He tried to move his arms, but they were tied behind his back. He was tied in a chair and his wrists started to hurt from how tight they were tied.

He heard some rustling behind him. His body started shaking, just thinking about what was behind him. He tried to turn his head, but it wouldn't go far and he couldn't see anything. That's when he heard light footsteps. His bottom lip started trembling and tears came to his eyes. He closed his eyes when he heard, whatever it was, coming near him. That's when he heard a sound again, but this time it was squeak and it was coming from his lap. Niall slowly opened his eyes and saw a... MOUSE!!!

Niall screamed and started yelling things like "Get away from me! Leave me alone! Ahhhhh! Help me it's going to eat me!" While he was shaking his whole body.

After couple of minutes the mouse was gone and Niall finally calmed down. His breath returned back to normal and his heart stopped beating so hard. That's when door opened and in walked a figure.

Niall couldn't see the person cause they were in the shadow, but he felt like he saw that person before, their strong body type reminded him of only one person, it can't be.

"Hello Blondie, long time no see." Said the man with psychopathic smile and craziness in his eyes, all Niall could do at that moment was hope that somebody was going to save him soon.

*************************************************

It's been couple of weeks since Niall was kidnapped and put in a basement. Or it was couple of months, or maybe even days, Niall dosen't know. All he knows now is pain.

The man comes in room and leaves broken Niall behind every day. He dosen't give Niall lots of food and when he does, Niall dosen't eat it. He dosen't sees the point in it anyway. It's been so long since the last time he saw sunlight and felt rain on his face and hair. It's been so long since he took a breath of clean air and not this dirty one.

And most importantly, it's been so long since he saw his brothers. All kind of questions are going trough his head everyday. He wonders are they even looking for him, are they doing everything in their power to find him, do they miss him? So many questions at once had Niall crying and begging the man to just kill him. The man was close to killing Niall couple of times and each time Niall cried when he came back to his sense only to see he is still alive.

He never knew he would think this low of himself, he used to be so happy, what changed?

Each day is getting harder and harder to go trough, the kicks he receives are getting strong and stronger. One day he hopes he will never open his eyes again.

**********************************************

"F*ck! S*it! F*ck!" Jake was picking around in his room, thinking about how he will get away with this.

He just received a message from one of his men's that the police knows where he is and that in next hour they will be here. This house is the only one, where he could hide his baby boy and himself, so he was scared.

But, he didn't want to show it, he needed to be scary and strong for his Niall, his little baby boy.

"Sir, how abo-."

"Shut up!" Jake screamed at one of his men's. He needed to find solution fast and this person wasn't helping!

After couple of minutes he finally decided.

"Robert, pack Niall and I one bag, full of money and food and call Roberto for me." He says turning to the boy "and tell him I will give him one little visit." Jake says smirking, while thinking about his plan.

********************************************

Niall was half asleep, half awake, when Jake bursted trough the door scaring Niall. He untied the rope around Niall's arms and feet he took the boy in his arms and left the room.

He walked trough his big house and came to the garage door, where he had lots of cars. He opened the door and put Niall in passenger seat in his black Range Rover. He put a seatbelt on Niall and closed the door, he ran to the other side and got in, when he was settled he speed up trough the open garage door and in the night.

*********************************************

When they finally came to their destination Niall was asleep. Jake looked at him and thought

Why did I take him into this mess?

He was just a little boy when all of this happened, why did I came back for him?

He may die now?

So many dark thoughts ran trough Jake's mind and he started to feel guilty for all the things he had done to Niall. He looked at Niall and he couldn't take this feeling anymore. He got up and opened the door of Niall's side, he slowly took sleeping Niall and made his way towards the door.

He knocked on the door couple of times and soon a middle-aged man named Roberto opened it.

He looked at Jack and then at Niall, his eyes instantly light up and he let them trough.

Jake put Niall on the couch and turned towards Roberto.

"Ahhh, Jake my favorite man, how are you, how are you?" Roberto said hugging Jake. Jake didn't return the hug and he pushed Roberto off of him.

"Roberto I hope you have what's mine, cause if you don't, you know what's coming for you." Jake said whit a smirk. Roberto's face instantly fell and his jaw clinched.

"Jake this is not how you talk with your friend." He said, getting angry.

"Ohhhh, since when are we friends Roberto? You own me lots of things that's the only reason why I didn't kill you." Jake said turning around.

Roberto came slowly towards Jake and he punched him in the back. Jake fell on the ground moaning in pain as he held the part where Roberto hit him.

He got up fast and punched Roberto, the other one was slightly moving form side to side. Jake gave multiple punches to Roberto, until the other one finally came to his sense and punched the other one back.

Roberto took Jake by the neck and threw him on the glass table, making loud noise. The glass flew everywhere and Jake was scared it cut Niall. He arched his back from the pain only to feel a broken piece of glass in his back. He turned around on his stomach and got up. He turned towards Roberto to see him caressing Niall's cheek. After that all Jake saw was red, he was so angry that he didn't know how he was suddenly on top of the older man hitting him like some kind of an animal. When he finally calmed down Roberto was close to passing out.

"Tomorrow at 5 am everything has to be ready and I mena everything, you son of a b*tch." Jake got up after that and took Niall to one of the rooms, keeping guard on Niall and himself.

**********************************************

Niall and Jake were driving for four hours now, Niall didn't know where they were going he just knew that when he feel asleep both boys were perfectly fine and when he woke up they were both covered in bruises.

The backseat of the car was filled with five big bags and by the looks if it, all of them were full. He looked to his right and saw Jake consecrated on the road ahead of them. There was lots of cars on the highway and it was strange to Niall considering it wasn't even 10 am.

"Where are we going?" Niall suddenly asks breaking the awkward silence that was in the car.

"France." Jake answered simply. Niall's eyes widened, they are going where? Niall was scared now, if they were in United Kingdom it was somewhat okay, but now he is going in total different country. Niall was really scared. How in the world will he return back home now? He can't call nobody He is lost, he has no money no anything.

"Just... Just try to get some sleep, okay? We have a long day ahead of us." Jack said looking at Niall for a moment and then looking back at the road again.

Niall listened to Jake's advice and turned around to try and get some sleep, but Niall knew when Jake speed up, he won't get any sleep.

**********************************************

In the police station back in London, four brothers were holding back tears and were waiting for some kind of good news. When any of them didn't get Niall to answer they grow worried and returned back home only to find everything in their place and no Niall. After one day they called police and explained the situation to them. Police waited couple of hours just in case if Niall returns, but when 15 hours passed they decided to investigate.

They released articles with Niall's face on it hoping somebody saw the boy and will call them, but until then they could only hope.

This is not the end, I just added too much twist and I needed to cut somewhere. This story is really the worst, I apologize for any mistakes and I hope you'll still enjoy the story even though it's terrible.

Love you guys, comment and like if you enjoyed the story anyway.❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
25 0 24
There's no explanation about this story. It's a 1D fanfic!! Take a try and read it :)
124K 7.2K 63
Harry and Niall see each other again after years, Niall doesn't want anything to do with him and Harry just wants another chance. This is my new sto...
129K 1.1K 12
A quick drabble about your favorite bromances! Read about Zarry, Larry, Zouis, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Lilo, Niam, Lirry, Ziam, Jiall & more surprises...