Niall Centric Stories [ COMPL...

Oleh jollypixy

A collection of Niall centric stories made by me❤ Promots are open!💕 Narry, Niam, Ziall, Nouis, Zianourry (N... Lebih Banyak

Zianourry: Innocent little Nialler
Nouis: Sick of your pranks
Zianourry: I'll give you protection
Nouis: Lost in the past
Nouis: Torn into pieces
Nouis: Start again
Author's note or is it?
Narry: Prom
Narry: Practice
Narry: No one
Zianourry: Lonely heart
Zianourry: Monsters
Ziall: Arranged marriage
Narry: Apple
Narry: Everything will be alright
Niam: Crush
Narry: Run
Narry: Starbucks
Narry: Cheater
Narry: Dreams
Narry: Big bad wolf
Narry: Hacker
Narry: Silence
Niam: Why not me?
Zianourry: I wish
Narry: Intruder
Ziall: Suprise
Narry: Mine!
Narry: Father and son
Narry: Niall hit Harry in his..........ummmmm
Zianourry: Jealous ain't made for everybody
Zianourry: Faking it
Not an up date
Zianourry: Baby, I'm jealous
Zianourry: Left out
Narry: Love yourself
Narry: Life
Zianourry: Thunderstorm
Zianourry: Kidnapped
Narry: I'm not the only one
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 2
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Narry : Our little story
Zianourry: Kidnapped, part 3
Important!!!
Narry: Perfect
Merry Christmas!!!
Narry: I don't regret anything
I'm sorry
Zianourry: What can I say, I love them
Zianourry: Over protective
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 2
Jade is the best and everybody loves her
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 3
Tag! You're it!
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 2
Zinapurry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 3
Ouch!
Narry: Are you?
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 4 (!)
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 5
Zianourryy: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 6
Zianourry: Four Alphas and an Omega, part 7
Zianourry: Four alphas and an Omega, part 8; Real ending lol
Zianourry: It's fine, I'm fine, part 4
Narry: Two different worlds
Narry: Two different worlds, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 2
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 3
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 4
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 5
Zianorry: Hell on the earth, part 6
Narry: Polarize
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 7
Zianourry: Hell on the earth, part 8
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 9
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 10
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 11
Zianourry: Hell on the Earth, part 12
New book?
Narry: The game, part 1
Narry: The game, part 2
Narry: The game, part 3
Narry: The game, part 4
Narry: The game, part 5
Narry: The game, part 6
Narry: Warm heart
Zianourry: Soulmates
Narry: Him, me and beautiful night sky
Zianourry: Three fears
Narry: Parties are not for me
Narry: Harry & me
Narry: Harry & me, part 2
NEW BOOK?!

Zianourry: Fight that made us stronger

7K 131 29
Oleh jollypixy

This promot was asked by TandemManatee she is my good friend on Wattpad and this promot was decided to her. Hope this is What you wanted❤ It may contain a little bit shade over Harry you all know the word 'Womanizer' something we all know he isn't but I'll mention it here, but that is not true, I'm not putting shade over nobody.

Promot:

What about like Niall got in a huge fight with the boys and just one is with him and protects him and then he isn't letting boys talk or see Niall.

Here we go...

NIALL POV

"No! Niall! God! Your doing it wrong again!" Harry yelled at me for the tenth time in five minutes. We're baking cookies for his parents and I'm not so good in the kitchen. The rest of the lads would help us but they're doing groceries shooping. So it's just me and Harry.

Harry is doing most of the work and my job is to somehow decorate cookies. But that is so hard! It's all slippery and you have to be patient and careful. Something I'm not.

"I can't do it Harry! It's so hard!" I said back. His screams at me just put on even more stress.

"It's not hard! Your just to stupid to do it!" Harry yells turning around and mixing the cream.

"What did you say to me?" I asked leaving cookies and decorating far behind.

"Nothing." Harry murmurs. Not even looking at me.

"You obviously said something. Now come on said it to my face!" I said getting angry with him. He is such a coward sometimes.

"I said it was nothing important Niall! Leave it!" Ohhhh no Harry Edward Styles. I won't let you of the hook that easily.

"Harold say it to my face! Or your just some coward!?" I said turning around and focusing on the cookies.

"I said that you are stupid Niall! There I said it! Don't go now and cry to the boys how your the victim. You really need to grow up! You just go around and cry and say how 'I can't do this, I can't do that' you really need to take care of yourself and not just hope that everybody will help you!" Harry screamed turning around.

"Well you should stop be a womanizer! All you do is go around and fuck everything that moves. Who knows how much diseases you have! And your 'lady friends' are probably just using you! You call me stupid!? Well at least I'm not some slut that goes around because he can't keep his d*ck in his pants!" When I was done Harry turned around pinning me against a wall. My head hit a wall hard making me dizzy for a moment.

"What the fuck is your problem!? Your calling me a slut!? Well you are a fucking cheater! You have four boyfriends waiting for you here, while you go out in some stupid club with Ellie Goulding! Please your just some b*tch that wears panties. Your a boy for God sake. And you wear what!? Panties, skirts, dresses!? Please your nobody, I wish you'll realize that already!" The words Harry said broke my heart. He knows I'm insecure and now that I even like woman's clothes just made me hate myself even more. Boys always tell me I look pretty in them and all of that and I belive them, but now Harry said exactly the opposite. I wonder does the boys think the same way as he does.

"I hate you, you fucking womanizer!" With the we hear three gasps.

I looked behind Harry's shoulder to see Liam and Zayn glaring at me while Louis is looking at me with concer.

"What did you just called him?" Zayn asks making chills go up my spin, not the good ones. Harry turnes around and when he see the boys his face gets confused.

"I asked what the fuck did you called my boyfriend!?" Zayn asks, screaming almost.

"I-i-i." I started shuttering not knowing what to say. I know I deserved all of this that is happening to me right now. I know I had pushed the line.

"Answer me you slut!" Zayn said marching up to me, moving Harry out of the way. He stood in front of me, on the same place where Harry stood.

He put his hands around my neck making me choke for air.

I tried to pray his hands off of me, but he was too strong. I looked at other boys to see Liam just standing there looking at me but not moving, Harry was the same. I looked at Louis to see him taking Zayn by his shoulder moving him away from me.

But, that wasn't working. Zayn was too strong. His hands were tightening around my neck even more now. Making me go a little bit dizzy. Only when Louis screamed at Zayn "Let him go Zayn! You'll kill him!" Zayn Let me go.

I falled on the floor, my legs and hands shaking. My head and neck hurting. My heart was beating so fast. I almost got killed by my own boyfriend? Why did he lost his temperature so fast? I looked at Louis who was screaming at Zayn. While he was looking at him. He wasn't glaring at me anymore in fact his face showed nothing but guilty. But I couldn't trust him anymore he almost killed me! I looked at Liam to see him crying and looking down at me. He was standing in the same place.

Harry was crying too, he tried to get to me, but I just whimpered and covered myself away from him.

Louis looked down at me. He smiled and picked me up. I lied my head on his shoulder. Crying again.

He put me in his car and him whispering "I love you." Was the last thing I saw before passing out.

When I woked up Louis was spooning me from behind. I tried to get up, but his grip on me was too strong.

Somehow I got away and then I entered the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing girly pinky jeans, big T-shirt that was probably from one of the boys. I took them of and then I saw black panties. I looked at myself in the mirror again not seeing nothing but fat. Fat. That's all I saw. No wonder why Zayn tried to kill me. I'm nobody, waste of time. Just an ugly fat Irishman who can't sing. I still had baby fat on my stomach, hands, thighs. I didn't had sharp cheekbones like Zayn, nor did I had Louis sense of humor, nor Harry's muscles arms, nor Liam's abs. I was just fat nobody.

I hurriedly put on my clothes when I heared sounds coming from the bedroom.

I opened the door and got in the bed, pretending to be alseep.

While I was 'sleeping' Louis kissed my cheeks, nose, forehead. And finally my lips I had to control every muscle in my body to not kiss him back.

He was about to repeat the ciricle when his phone started ringing.

He groaned and left the bed. He picked up the phone and all I could hear was somebody on the other line saying something in begging voice, sobbing maybe.

He soon left the room and I could hear shouting from the door.

I realized he was talking with the boys when he said "Until you learn how to control your anger nor you nor any other boys will go near him! Good fucking bye!" I almost started crying. Louis is mad at the boys because of me. If I just keept my mouth shut none of this would have happened. I'm so stupid. I Sat on the bed and pulled up my knees towards my chest. I started rocking myself back and forth, trying to keep in my sobbing and tears but it just wasn't working. I cried like a waterfall. Why is everything so fucked up!

"Snowflake, baby?" Louis said opening the door. I looked at him and he was instantly at me side. Putting me in his lap and telling me everything will be okay.

"There everything good?" Louis asks after some time.

"Yea." I mumbled. Looking up at him.

"That's my princess. How about we go and make ourself some breakfast?" Louis asks.

"Sounds good." I said getting off of him, only for him to pull me back on his lap. He got up with me still in his arms. I tried to get of, but his grip was too strong. He run with me down the stairs almost giving me a heart attack when he tripped over his own feat couple of times. We had a lovely breakfast, him telling all kind of jokes and me laughing at him when he tried to catch cereals with his mouth. I prayed to God that Louis will keep me busy enough for me not to think about boys so much.

One week has passed and I thought about boys only once or twice. But when the week was over I started to think about our fight more. The way they looked so broken and guilty. Their faces were haunting me in my sleep and wherever I would Close my eyes I would see them. After one week living like that I somehow got Louis to take me the house to see how are they holding on. He finally agreed.

When we came in front of the house it looked like nothing has changed. We got in with out sparred keys. And the scena surprised us. The house was a total mess. There was dust all over, shattered glass and turned chairs and tables. The living room was far the worst one. The TV was broken on the floor, the glass table was broken and on the other side of the room. Couch and armchairs were turned around. Everything was so scary. When we entered the kitchen we found boys. Harry was crying in his knees on the floor next to the fridge. Liam was sitting on the table with his head in his hands and Zayn was nowhere to be seen.

I put my hand on Liam's shoulder and he instantly looked up. His face Turned in brightest smile I have ever seen. He screamed "Niall!" And hugged me. He kissed me all over my face. Apologising and crying happy tears. Harry was not far behind he picked me up and ran around the whole kitchen, while kissing my face and apologizing. After some time Harry hugged and kissed Louis along with Liam. That's when I noticed that Zayn was still missing.

"Where is Zayn?" I asked Liam. His smile feel and words that he whispered made my heart hurt and tears fall down my cheeks.

"Since you guys left he didn't come out of his room. We tried to get him out but all he did was yell at us to leave him alone. He didn't eat nothing either. Heck I don't even know is he alive in there." That sentence had me running up the stairs to Zayn's room. I opened the door and they weren't even locked.

I looked at his bed to find him lying there. He looked so sickeningly thin.

"No no no no no!" I said as I was trying to wake him up. But he wasn't bugging. I took his head in my lap. Crying, apologizing and begging him to wake up. After some time He opened his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Niall?" He whispered his voice horse and dry.

"Zayn, baby it's me I'm so sorry I shouldn't of had gone for that long. Please forgive me I'm so sorry I'll do anything just keep your eyes open everything will be okay." I said trying not to get myself in panic attack.

After some time of me crying and telling Zayn how much I love him, boys came up and we took Zayn to hospital. The doctor said that he'll make a full recovery. I was so happy. Our fight was long forgotten it made us even stronger now. The boys had to gain my trust again, but now I know they love me for me.

The end

Hope you guys enjoyed this story and you can always comment your ideas, thoughts and many more I'll always listen❤❤❤

By🙋🙋🙋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

124K 7.2K 63
Harry and Niall see each other again after years, Niall doesn't want anything to do with him and Harry just wants another chance. This is my new sto...
72K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
197K 8.4K 35
In a world filled with perverts, Niall loves to wear skirts.
2.3K 70 11
My stories are about the one direction boys when they are sad, depressed, sick, or need comfort from each other! ❤️ I will also make BSM stories and...