Shattered Mind Saga

By EzraWinn

Come along and learn all about a boy name Ian Robertson. Or is his name Nian, Jude, Tam, King, Loki, Hades, f... More

Published Books Now Available
MARK ME CRAZY BOOK # 1 of the SHATTER MIND SAGA
Author Note
(DAY) 1
(NIGHT) 2
(DAY) 3
(NIGHT) 4
(DAY) 5
(NIGHT) 6
(DAY) 7
(NIGHT) 8
(NIGHT) 9
(DAY) 10
(NIGHT) 11
(DAY) 12
(DAY) 13
(NIGHT) 14
(EVIL) 15
(DAY) 16
(NIGHT) 17
(NIGHT) 18
(NIGHT) 19
(EVIL) 20
(NIGHT) 21
(NIGHT) 22
(NIGHT) 23
(EVIL) 24
(DAY) 25
(EVIL) 26
(NIGHT) 27
(EVIL) 28
(NIGHT) 29
(END) 30
FIX ME SANE (Sneak Peek)
Fix Me Sane [Book # 2 of the Shattered Minds Saga]
(AUTHOR NOTES)
(PROLOGUE)
(NIGHT) 1
(Dark) 2
(DAY) 3
FMS (?) 4
(NIGHT) 5
(DARK) 6
(EVIL/PRANK) 7
(ASYLUM) 8
(BABY) 9
(NIGHT) 10
(DARK) 11
(DAY/PRANK) 12
(EVIL/ASYLUM) 13
(BABY/?) 14
(NIGHT) 15
(DARK) 16
(PRANK) 17
(DAY/AYSLUM) 18
(BABY/DEATH) 19
(CORRUPT) 20
(NIGHT) 21
(DARK) 22
(DAY/PRANK) 23
(BLACK) 24
(DEATH/BABY) 25
(NIGHT) 26
(IAN) 28
(DEATH/ASYLUM) 29
(PRANK) 30
(NIGHT/DARK) 31
(DAY/PRANK/CORRUPT/DEATH) 32
(END) 33
D.E.A.T.H Series
IF YOU THINK IAN IS CRAZY READ ABOUT HARPER

(DARK) 27

5.3K 83 16
By EzraWinn

Twenty-Seven

Dark

  King knew that it wasn’t King in this dream. The Ian that was before King was much too young to have made King or Vigil or any other at this time. Just a babe this Ian was. King was envious of him a bit. He was so small and so happy not a care or worry in the world. This was the true Ian. This was the whole and unbroken Ian. King took just a moment to wonder what would have become of this boy had he not broken. Who would Ian Robertson be if he remained whole?

            The child, the baby Ian sat in the middle of the floor with toy around him. Laughing as he played two faceless people held each other as they dance around him. Then the woman broke away from her partner bending down and picking up Ian.

            “Leaving me for another man.” A rough voice laughed out and the woman let out a giggle of her own.

            “This is my little man and my big man. Without you both my life is incomplete.” She said holding Ian closer to her. She smelled sweet and safe and warm and Ian was happy. It was true happiness when he was with them and not the mocked happiness he put on for his family.

            Then there was a knock on the door and the faceless man left to go and answer it. Ian could have been no older than one when this was happening. There was an argument coming from the other room and Ian started to get fussy in the faceless woman arms.

            “It’s ok.” She said and put him down as she walked towards the door. Ian sat that waiting when man and the woman returned with two men. King’s heart raced when King noticed the two men. Their faces were bur in this dream memory and yet King could tell that he knew them.

            “I told you I will have your money.” The faceless man said and one of the familiar men laughed.

            “You said that last week, and the week before that, and the week before that. I’m getting really sick of this. I’m a business man and if I’m not making money than you are useless to me.”

            “You have to be reasonable. I have a wife and a son to take care of please.” The faceless man begged and the two other men shared a look.

            “Sorry Ed your time is up.” One said and pulled out a gun and shot the faceless man in the head. His blood and brains spattered everywhere as the body fell to the floor. The woman let out a scream. Baby Ian sat there looking at the falling body. Looking at the blood that pooled around it and the lifeless eyes that stared back at him.

            “Please….please…..” the woman begged as she shielded Ian from the men view. There was another loud boom and the spray of blood covered Ian as the woman fall beside him. Her blood spreading out so that he was sitting in a pool of it. Ian looked up at the two men and one pointed their gun at him.

            “Enough he’s just a baby.” The other said pushing the gun away and walking over and picking Ian up. “He a cute little thing.”

            “He’s a witness.”

            “Yeah and he’s just dying to call the cops. Come one let’s get out of here.”

            King opened King’s eyes and was sitting on King’s throne. That memory was haunting King again. But King understood now. It was why Ian had become broken. He saw two people die in front of him. He saw who? His mother and father. Then what did that make the family he lived with. Killers. Or just some family that took him in not knowing what it was that they had gotten themselves into.

            Vigil. Vigil knows something about this that he won’t tell me. Maybe he learned all of these things years ago. Maybe it was why they were always covering up his shit. King stood from my throne and left out the black room. Vigil had the body but my turn was coming so he should be back in the mind by now.

            “Krad.” A voice called and King turned to see Vice standing in the shadows where he belonged. Dirty little snake King didn’t have time to deal with him. “You look like a man with a mission.” He spoke as he fell in step with King.

            “Fuck off Vice.” King hissed at him.

            “That’s so sad and I’ve been putting your plan in motion to. That’s much more then Loki and Hades can say.”

            “As if King would trust anything from you.”

            “You wound me Krad. And I was once you most loyal of all. Logical corruption we had plans to rule the body.”

            “King will still rule the body.” King said looking over at Vice who just smiled.

            “Did you have a nice nap? Do you know what Vigil did with the body as you napped?” King only looked at him not saying anything at all. Saying something would only give Vice what he wanted. King learned that the key to getting anything out of Vice was to ignore him. The less King seem to care the more Vice had to tell him. “He fucked Mischa.” He said and King stopped in his steps.

            Vigil used the body. He had sex with the body. He had sex with Mischa with the body. So many thoughts overloaded King’s brain. So many thoughts surfaced and those rare emotions as well. Anger King knew that one, and jealousy King had felt that before as well. It all built and boiled inside and then King closed King’s eyes and took a deep breath. Releasing it all King regain a level head and smiled at Vice.

            “Too bad for you Vice didn’t you want to be the first to use the body.” King mocked him.

            “Pretending you don’t care that’s so cute.” Vice said and King ignored him as he kept walking. “You use to be fun Krad.” Vice called after King as King came to the red door. King didn’t bother to knock and just came in. Vigil was on his throne smiling happy with himself.

            “Fuck off.” He hissed at King without even looking to see who it was.

            “You and King need to talk.” King said and Vigil looked at King at last.

            “I’m in a good mood and I’m not about to spoil that with being around you.”

            “You know don’t you. King knows you do. So the question is how long have you known?”

            “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

            “The faceless people. Them being killed in front of Ian why didn’t you tell King? King had the right to know.”

            “It’s my ace in the hole. You don’t give up your ace just because someone whines unfair. How do you know about it?”

            “King knows.” King said and Vigil stood.

            “Are you willing to kill Shiki now?”

            “Of course not Shiki lives.”

            “For now he does.” Vigil said and turned around to go back to his seat.

            “You’re and asshole Vigil.”

            “And you’re a dick Krad.” He hissed back as King left his room.

            King opened the eyes to the body to find himself in a bed. Mischa was beside King fast asleep. King sat up grabbing King’s pants and pulling them up so that King could leave the room. King went down to the kitchen to see Mischa brother and sister already there having breakfast.

            “Well if it isn’t the freeloader.” Logan the brother said as King sat down and her sister Asa smiled at King.

            “Pay him no mind. It’s nice to have a hot guy around.” She said as she reached out and lightly touched King’s arm.

            “Slut.” Logan coughed out and tried to cover it with clearing his throat. That just earned him a dagger look from Asa. “Don’t think that I forgot either Ian.” Logan hissed. “You thing you can smash my little sister and get away with it.”

            “Smash?” King questioned and Logan slammed his hand on the talk.

            “Smash, fuck, sleep with, have sex any of this ringing a bell asshole.”

            “Call King another name and King will end your life.” King didn’t threaten King promised.

            “I thought your name was Loki?” Asa said.

            “He said call him Jude or something.” Logan hissed at her.

            “Mischa said his name was Ian.”

            “Well I heard her say Vigil last not.”

            “King has many names. But this is King right now.”

            “And what are you the king of.” Asa asked as placed her hand on King’s thigh. King looked over at her for just a brief moment. Then Asa was violently pulled back and out of her chair by the hair. “You crazy bitch.” She yelled and King looked to see Misha standing with a fist full of her sister’s hand.

            “Hands off my man.” She said and came and sat down on King’s lap. “Morning King.” She said and King noticed that it was King’s shirt that Mischa deiced to wear.

            “Piss off Mischa me and your little boyfriend are having a heart to heart.”

            “Leave him alone Logan.” Mischa said as Asa at last picked herself up off the floor. And King thought that Ian family was weird. King didn’t understand this family at all.

            “How did King even get here?” King asked and Mischa looked at him.

            “Well after Jude had a bitch fit you kind of just passed out. So I called Logan and daddy and they brought you back here. I thought that you would want to be here more than your house.” She said and King nodded. Home was the last place that King wanted to be right now. There were so many questions in King’s mind it felt like a whirlwind.

            “Okay, go get dress Ian we are going out.” Logan said and stood. King just looked at him not taking orders from anyone. “Please.” He hissed out and King smiled with a nod. Now that was much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 849 22
Ian. The broken angel. The banished angel, actually. He committed a crime to Heaven, he helped a demon. He was banished to Earth, to live the life of...
1.9K 47 23
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways. I...
9.6K 106 30
"It's me or him y/n you can't have both" "I love you y/n but you shouldn't love me" Will you end things to keep your brother or risk losing him for t...
70.6K 2.8K 39
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/SLIGHT FLUFF/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} So here's the deal: I'm Ian Hecox, and I really wish I wasn't.