Shattered Mind Saga

By EzraWinn

Come along and learn all about a boy name Ian Robertson. Or is his name Nian, Jude, Tam, King, Loki, Hades, f... More

Published Books Now Available
MARK ME CRAZY BOOK # 1 of the SHATTER MIND SAGA
Author Note
(DAY) 1
(NIGHT) 2
(DAY) 3
(NIGHT) 4
(DAY) 5
(NIGHT) 6
(DAY) 7
(NIGHT) 8
(NIGHT) 9
(DAY) 10
(NIGHT) 11
(DAY) 12
(DAY) 13
(NIGHT) 14
(EVIL) 15
(DAY) 16
(NIGHT) 17
(NIGHT) 18
(NIGHT) 19
(EVIL) 20
(NIGHT) 21
(NIGHT) 22
(NIGHT) 23
(EVIL) 24
(DAY) 25
(EVIL) 26
(NIGHT) 27
(EVIL) 28
(NIGHT) 29
(END) 30
FIX ME SANE (Sneak Peek)
Fix Me Sane [Book # 2 of the Shattered Minds Saga]
(AUTHOR NOTES)
(PROLOGUE)
(NIGHT) 1
(Dark) 2
(DAY) 3
FMS (?) 4
(NIGHT) 5
(DARK) 6
(EVIL/PRANK) 7
(ASYLUM) 8
(BABY) 9
(NIGHT) 10
(DARK) 11
(DAY/PRANK) 12
(EVIL/ASYLUM) 13
(BABY/?) 14
(NIGHT) 15
(DARK) 16
(PRANK) 17
(DAY/AYSLUM) 18
(BABY/DEATH) 19
(CORRUPT) 20
(NIGHT) 21
(DARK) 22
(DAY/PRANK) 23
(BLACK) 24
(NIGHT) 26
(DARK) 27
(IAN) 28
(DEATH/ASYLUM) 29
(PRANK) 30
(NIGHT/DARK) 31
(DAY/PRANK/CORRUPT/DEATH) 32
(END) 33
D.E.A.T.H Series
IF YOU THINK IAN IS CRAZY READ ABOUT HARPER

(DEATH/BABY) 25

5.3K 73 19
By EzraWinn

Twenty-Five

Death

  I sat out front of my safe room with my sword in my lap. My eyes were closed as I listened to every sound that was made. I heard the hallow falls of footsteps walking towards me. I looked up when they stopped at last to see one of the Ian’s in front of me.

            “Before you go for your sword you should hear me out.” he said and my hand tightened on the handle of my sword but I didn’t raise it to attack me in the way that I had started to. “Name’s Vice.” I looked back down at my sword because I didn’t have time for him. “Thanks for opening the door for me.”

            “I didn’t open anything for you.” He hissed at me and I laughed.

            “You aren’t much of a talker I get that, so just listen Osiris I think we can help each other.” he said and I looked up at me again. Why would any Ian want to help me? My goal was to kill them all. My purpose was to end Ian.

            “How can you help me?” I asked I didn’t see how he could give me anything that I want.

            “Tsk, tsk Osiris me first. This is my deal after all.” he said and frowned. I didn’t like him. He was cocky and annoying. And he talked fast like an oil salesman. He has a snake tongue and I didn’t trust his poisonous words.

            “What do you want?” I asked watching him because you must always watch a snake. It’s how you can tell when they are about to attack.

            “Agree to my deal.”  He said and I felt as if I was making a deal with the devil himself. He held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I watched that hand for a long moment. If I shook it then I would have signed my soul over. But I was interested in knowing what it was that he wanted. I was interested in knowing what it was that he was giving me in return. Beside if Vice cross me I would and will kill him.

            “Fine.” I said holding out my hand and taking my. “Deal.” I smiled and pulled my hand back from mines.

            “It’s always so nice when all the pawns fall in place.” he said and I ignored the remark about calling me a pawn. “What I want from you is simple. Even easy you might say. Probably something that you were going to do in the first place.” I held my tongue as I waited for him to get on with it and spit it out what he wanted from me already. “I want you to kill Vigil and Krad.” he said and I frowned my face.

            He was right killing King was something that I had already planned to do. I have my reasons for wanting King gone. The pit being reason number one on a long list. And Vigil well it just seems fair that if Krad died he should as well. But what was Vice reasons for wanting them dead. Or maybe just like every Ian Vice wanted the body for himself and everyone knows that in order to do that you have to get through Vigil and Krad.  

            “And what do I get?” I asked and he smiled as if he thought that I was going to forget that I was supposed to get something out of this deal.

            “Well you think your purpose is killing off the Ian’s right.” Vice said and stood up so that we were eye to eye.

            “I’m very tempted to kill one now.” I hissed at me but that didn’t stop him from smiling in my face.

            “You only kill the Ian’s that are losing themselves. I know who I am Osiris. I know what I am. My purpose is to bottle the corruption in this body and I do so enjoy holding all of that fun inside of me.”

            “If not your life than what do you have to give me Vice? What can you have that I want?” I said and pushed me out of my way as I started to walk.

            “I know.” He called after me making me stop in my tracks. “I know what Ian’s are losing their way. I know that you can’t tell and that’s why you fucked us all over when you killed Evian. I know you need me Osiris. I know you won’t last very long inside of here without my help.”

            “I’ve been doing just fine without you.” I noted and he laughed at me.

            “We made a deal Osiris. Are you the kind of man to turn your back on that deal? What’s the difference anyway? You’re going to kill Krad and Vigil anyway. And you get a few more Ian’s on that road. The way I see it you’re getting more out of this then I am.”

            “You’re so willing to throw the others under the blade Vice. And if you lose your way will your name be added to that list?”

            “If I lose my way please kill me. If I can’t be Vice I don’t want to be anyone at all.” He said and started to walk pass me. He paused and put his hand on my shoulder. Vice leaned over and whispered the name of the Ian in my ear before removing my hand from my shoulder. “Have fun Osiris.” he called after me and I turned around to watch as Vice disappeared down the hall. My hand tightened on my sword and a small smile spread across my lips. So then I had my next target. The name of my next victim.

Baby

  It has been days since they body had sleep and so none of us was allowed to use it as the body rested. But it was so boring roaming the halls alone. All the other Ian’s had their own things to do. They had their own pain to deal with. No one in here ever had time for me.

            I held on to my bunny as I walked the halls when I saw Vice. He was smiling as he walked up the hall towards me. Of all the Ian’s I hated Vice the most. He was my other half. We balanced each other and yet I couldn’t stand him. His smile grew when he looked at me and walked over.

            “If it isn’t my little Tam.” He said and I frowned. Vice was the only person that only ever called all of the Ian’s but only their true names. I didn’t like when he said my name. I didn’t enjoy it like I had with Daddy-Ian. “What’s wrong Tam?” he asked and I didn’t say anything. “Awwww is that any way to treat your big brother.”

            “You’re no brother of mines.” I hissed at him and he waved a finger in front of my face.

            “We are all brothers Tam. Didn’t Daddy make us all?” he said and reached for me but someone grabbed his arm and pushed him away. I looked to see Nian standing off to the side of Vice and he was the one that pushed him away.

            “Vigil.” Vice said as he rubbed his wrist where Nian had grabbed him.

            “Piss off Vice.” Nian said

            “Is that an order my king?”

            “It’s a warning Vice.” Nian threated him and Vice bowed to him as he turned around and walked back down the hall. “You shouldn’t let him bully you.” Nian told me as he started to walk away too.

            “Nian why?!” I yelled and he paused and looked over his shoulder.

            “Then let him bully you if you enjoy it.” He hissed back at me and I stomped my foot.

            “Why did you let King take me in the first place? Why did you take Vice and abandon me? Was I not good enough for you? Was I not worthy to be on the left side of the brain?” I asked and I felt the sting of tears in my eyes. I rubbed at them with the back of my hand holding on to my bunny tighter.

            “I was breaking.” He whispered almost too low for me to hear. “When Ian left it wounded me deeply. I was breaking Tam.” He said and walked over to me and kneeled down in front of me. “Krad he might be an evil little prick but he has never killed another Ian. I knew the others on my side could hold on. Or at least I had hoped they could.”

            “What are you saying?”

            “Vice is a problem. Everyone knows that. He didn’t belong in the brain corruption is best fitting for the heart. Vice could keep himself safe. He had been fucking with Krad for a while so when I asked him what to do we made a deal. Krad takes you and I take Vice.”

            “You traded us.”

            “It was the only way to keep you safe Tam. You know what happened just three months later. We all broke. Utter chaos filled us. I killed so many. We lost so many. I would have never forgiven myself if I killed you as well.”

            “But you let Dian stay.”

            “Jude can take care of himself.”

            “Then why can’t I come back now?”

            “Because Ian was wrong. Innocence is a state of mind and you belong in the brain.”

            “You can’t do that! You can’t change Daddy’s plans. He made us for a reason. He put us on a side for a reason.”

            “There is no reason! Ian made us because the thought of being him killed him inside. He needed us because he was stronger with us. I know you think he’s so smart but he wasn’t. He was a scared little boy. And so we all are just scared little boys. Go back to right side Tam. You don’t belong here.” He said and turned around and walked away from me.

            “I hate you.” I whispered. “I hate you….I HATE YOU VIGIL!” I yelled but he kept walking going inside of his red room and closing the door behind himself. I rubbed at my eyes as I walked away turning around so that I could return to the right side of the brain. It wasn’t fair. Nothing in this life was fair. Adults are so dumb. I hate them I hate everyone.

            I felt a pain in my chest and shortness of breath. I hope they all die. I wish they all would just disappear. A sharp pain filled my very core and I watched myself in horror as I saw myself change. Fuck them. Fuck them all. I let out a cry as it felt as if my body rippled with pain.

            “Ducky?” and unsure voice said and I turned around to see Dian but I didn’t have to look up at him. I was on the same level as him. I was just as tall as he was. “What have you done to yourself?”

            “He lost his purpose.” Another voice said and Dian and I turned and looked to see Shiki standing in the hall. “You’ve lost your innocence Tam. You couldn’t even keep your child like appearance.”

            “Tam run.” Dian said and I moved behind him as he pulled out the knife he likes to use.

            “Get out of my way little Dian.” Shiki said and he walked closer to us.       

            “Tam RUN!” Dian yelled and I took off down the hall. I was tripping over my own feet in this new form that I had. The longer legs were awkward and hard to control. The pain from the change made an ache settle inside of me. I heard a loud boom before I felt the pain in my shoulder. I went to my knees and saw Shiki walking towards me holding a gun in his hand. He kicked me in the face knocking me to my back and stepped on my wounded shoulder.

            “Please.” I said my eyes wide as tears leaked from them.

            “You are no longer needed.” Shiki eyes were as hard as his voice. I looked at the gun in his hand and then reached out with my wounded arm pain bring fresh tears as I tried to reach it while Shiki foot was on me. I grabbed my bunny that I had dropped and held it to my chest.

            “I didn’t fine us a mommy.” I said feeling myself revert back to my own form before there was a burning pain at the center of my forehead and darkness surrounded me. Forgive me daddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 47 23
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood. Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways. I...
47.2K 1.2K 26
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, FLUFF/SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} It all starts with one phone call. Next comes a hospital visit. Then worrying...
151K 1.6K 40
True Love always comes with trust....... but when trust is broken it comes with intense pain....... Perseus Achilles Jackson or Percy Jackson as he...
92.2K 691 28
Tom Riddle Mattheo Riddle Theo Nott