Shattered Mind Saga

By EzraWinn

Come along and learn all about a boy name Ian Robertson. Or is his name Nian, Jude, Tam, King, Loki, Hades, f... More

Published Books Now Available
MARK ME CRAZY BOOK # 1 of the SHATTER MIND SAGA
Author Note
(DAY) 1
(NIGHT) 2
(DAY) 3
(NIGHT) 4
(DAY) 5
(NIGHT) 6
(DAY) 7
(NIGHT) 8
(NIGHT) 9
(DAY) 10
(NIGHT) 11
(DAY) 12
(DAY) 13
(NIGHT) 14
(EVIL) 15
(DAY) 16
(NIGHT) 17
(NIGHT) 18
(NIGHT) 19
(EVIL) 20
(NIGHT) 21
(NIGHT) 22
(NIGHT) 23
(EVIL) 24
(DAY) 25
(EVIL) 26
(NIGHT) 27
(EVIL) 28
(NIGHT) 29
(END) 30
FIX ME SANE (Sneak Peek)
Fix Me Sane [Book # 2 of the Shattered Minds Saga]
(AUTHOR NOTES)
(PROLOGUE)
(NIGHT) 1
(Dark) 2
(DAY) 3
FMS (?) 4
(NIGHT) 5
(DARK) 6
(EVIL/PRANK) 7
(ASYLUM) 8
(BABY) 9
(NIGHT) 10
(DARK) 11
(DAY/PRANK) 12
(EVIL/ASYLUM) 13
(BABY/?) 14
(NIGHT) 15
(DARK) 16
(PRANK) 17
(DAY/AYSLUM) 18
(BABY/DEATH) 19
(CORRUPT) 20
(DARK) 22
(DAY/PRANK) 23
(BLACK) 24
(DEATH/BABY) 25
(NIGHT) 26
(DARK) 27
(IAN) 28
(DEATH/ASYLUM) 29
(PRANK) 30
(NIGHT/DARK) 31
(DAY/PRANK/CORRUPT/DEATH) 32
(END) 33
D.E.A.T.H Series
IF YOU THINK IAN IS CRAZY READ ABOUT HARPER

(NIGHT) 21

5.4K 74 14
By EzraWinn

Twenty-One

Night

  I walked in the red room and frowned when I saw Vice sitting in my chair. He had a lot of nerves to place himself upon my throne. He had balls to show himself in here in the first place. He sat there legs cross leading back in my seat with this smug little look on his face. My lip pulled back over my teeth in a sneer as I let a low threatening growl vibrate through my chest.

            “There.” He yelled pointing at me leading forward so that he could be on the tip of the seat now. “Now there is the Vigil we all know and love. This good boy act was getting boring.” He said and walked down the stairs to me and stopped only inches in front of my face. “What shall I do then my king?” he mocked me.

            “You’re not mines.” I said and he smiled.

            “Tsk, tsk Vigil denying your own subject is just hurtful. Beside I have been your since Ducky have been Krad’s. Would you rather I go back to my true king that would mean you taking back Ducky? You know we both can’t be on the same side. Beside I think the heart is the best place for corruption.” He said.

            “Who let you out?” I asked. “All these years you’ve been hiding from me Vice. Why now? Why have you come back now?”

            “Can’t you feel it!” Vice yelled laughed as he walked around me. “Osiris is free. Evian is dead. Everything is falling to hell.” He said and giggled. “This is the perfect time don’t you think. Picture it with me. Vigil you and Krad go to battle the Ian’s on both sides are killing one another. Osiris is just killing shit. You and Krad are bloody and broken and then out of the dust our god returns.” He said and I looked at him as he was looking out into the darkness of my room. “Ian the true is the only Ian returns to us to end our senseless war. And then, and then I shove my   knife through his gut. Oh the pain. The agony he will fall to his knees. All Ian’s surround him stabbing him again and again. Then Vigil you come over.” He walked away from me looking down at the floor as if Ian was there already. “You, you take out your machete.”

            He clapped his hands as he giggled with delight. “Can you see it Vigil. The look on Ian face when his oh so special Vigil turns on him. ‘Et tu, Vigil.’ He will whisper as you give him the final blow. And then once Ian is dead what are we?” he said and I just looked at him. “Think about it Vigil.” He said and started to walk away.

            “Vice.” I called when he was nearing the door. “I will kill you long before you heard Ian’s last words.”

            “I’m sure you will kill us all. I fear you my king. Even more the death himself. Promise me only one thing. That my end will be beautiful.” He said and left. God I hate Vice just talking to him was life draining. I walked to my chair and sat in it. I could feel the darkness moving around me as it was about to speak. I held up my hand to halt it from speaking. I needed a moment to myself. Just one fucking moment in this place was that so much to ask for. I closed my eyes trying to gather my thoughts. I felt the world crumble at my feet. Shiki and Vice are bad news. And yet killing either of them is worse.

            “Vigil.” The darkness spoke its inky voice annoying me at this moment. “You need to control him Vigil.”

            “He isn’t mine!” I yelled.

            “When you allowed King to trick Ducky to coming to his side Vice became yours.”

            “I don’t want him. I don’t want anyone. Every Ian for himself.”

            “You are falling down the hole again Vigil. Pull yourself out of it.”

            “He touched what belonged to me! He touched my Mischa. She is mines my evil angel. I might have to share a body with the others but the heart is mines.” I said

            “You will fall again Vigil. Do not let his girl cause us to fall again.” He said and I frowned when he said again. Since when did Mischa make me fall the first time? Six years ago I lost my place. I lost my purpose but that had nothing to do with Mischa. I hardly knew her back then right.

            I put my head in my hands. Too many thoughts were whirling around. Everything needs to be still. I needed everything to be still. I needed to clear my head. “What are you going to do Vigil?”

            “The same thing that I always do.” I said and stood up walking towards the door and grabbing the knob. “Whatever it is that needs to be done.” I finished as I left my room. I walked the halsl heading towards the body so that I could take my turn when Jude opened his door and came out. Falling into step beside me I could feel his eyes on me. I knew what question lied in them. What are we going to do? Everyone had questions and yet none seem too willing to help me with an answer.

            “Vice is back.” Jude said and I glanced over at him.

            “Yes.” I answered and he frowned.

            “So now what? We already have Shiki running around we don’t need Vice loose inside of the body as well.”

            “Then stop him Jude.” I snapped and Jude paused in his steps.

            “I only want what’s best for the body.” Jude said.

            “You only want what every Ian wants. You want what’s best for you. Jump off your high horse and join the rest of us. You think you’re above greed? Do you think you’re perfect?”

            “I know I’m not perfect but I wondered if you know that you aren’t either.”

            “If life was perfect none of us would exist remember that.” I said and walked away from him.

            I opened my eyes and was still in the car driving. I’m not even sure where I was going. I knew that I wanted to go to Mischa house back at the same time I just wanted to be alone. I needed time. Time to think. Time to plan. I needed a plan. Jude might be an idiot back he was right this time. With Shiki and Vice walking around things were going to get really ugly really fast. I had to stop them. But the only way to stop people like him is to end them. And ending them. Well that would be a very stupid idea indeed. I parked the car in a lot and got out.

            How long has it been since I tasted blood? How long has it been since I felt the knife go through someone’s flash? I needed it. Nothing cleared my mind more than fresh blood. I roamed the streets looking for the perfect victim. Someone that I could kill and easily get away with. Someone that was no one at all and there for would never be missed. A junky, or a bum, maybe even a hooker. It would be perfect for what I had in mind. And now that night had fallen I felt in my element once again.

            I smiled when I saw my junky in a dark alley taking his hit. I watched as they slid the needle in his air and then slid down the wall. That feel good sensation might have been taking effect already. I wondered if he would even feel pain. Since the death of Evian we have become one with pain. So I wondered if he would know that he was dying as I killed him. I walked down the alley digging my hand in my pocket so that I could feel the pocket knife that was hidden there.

            “Tsk, tsk Ian.” A voice said and I frowned as I turned around and saw Yuri.

            “If I never saw you again it would be too soon.” I said and he just smiled.

            “I believe that’s my line to you murderer.”

            “You can all me what I am I will not deny it.” I said and his hand clenched into a fist.

            “Look at you so smug in your sin.”

            “My sin.” I hissed. “You don’t know the depths of my sin. So I killed your lover boo who. So your brother liked me more. Cry me a fucking river Yuri and move on. I’m not in the mood today.”

            “You’re not in the mood. You take everything. You give nothing in returned. Yoru is broken because of you.”

            “Yoru.” I hissed. “YORU!” I couldn’t contain my anger at that statement and yet I laughed in Yuri’s face. I felt a madness taking hold of me that hasn’t been there in a long in. In six long years I haven’t felt this insanity rising inside of me. “I am broken. He broken me. He broken Ian. And you would come to me. You would speak those words to me. As if I give a damn if Yoru is broken. He should be happy I left him with his life.”

            “All crimes are punished Ian. All sins accounted for. I will make you pay even if it’s the last thing I do.”

            “Grab a number and go fuck yourself.” I told him and he took a step towards me. “Try me Yuri and Yoru will be the second Carr brother that I break.”

            “In time then. In time.” He promised as he walked away. Of course in time. All things good and evil happen in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 124 30
"It's me or him y/n you can't have both" "I love you y/n but you shouldn't love me" Will you end things to keep your brother or risk losing him for t...
47.2K 1.2K 26
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, FLUFF/SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} It all starts with one phone call. Next comes a hospital visit. Then worrying...
70.6K 2.8K 39
{CHAPTER FIC, COMPLETED, SADNESS/SLIGHT ANGST/SLIGHT FLUFF/POSSIBLE TRIGGER} So here's the deal: I'm Ian Hecox, and I really wish I wasn't.
91.4K 681 28
Tom Riddle Mattheo Riddle Theo Nott