The Chosen Ones (Hyunlix, Min...

By JoelRhaghunauth

8 young men, 4 from a rich upper class, 4 from the lower class. When fate brings them together, they will not... More

Introduction and characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Special Chapter 6
Special Chapter 7
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Special Chapter 8
Special Chapter 9
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Special Chapter 10
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Special Chapter 11
Chapter 92
Epilogue
Bonus Story Part 1: Fractured Timeline
Bonus Story Part 2: Aftermath
Bonus Story Part 3: Welcome Home
Bonus Story Part 4: Happy Ending
Sequel

Chapter 62

545 14 16
By JoelRhaghunauth

When the boys arrived, Joel was already waiting for them.

"Seungmin got his powers!" Jisung said excitedly. "It was amazing!"

"I know." said Joel. "Remember, I can sense when it happens."

"You knew he would get his powers." Hyunjin said.

"I had a suspicion that Seungmin would be an exception." Joel said.

"An exception?" Jeongin asked. "An exception to what?"

"Getting his powers while under intense mental or emotional stress." Joel said. "His powers awoke by just having fun with friends while doing activities. Cases like Seungmin are rare, but they can occur."

Everyone was happy with Seungmin for finally getting his powers. "Does this mean we get to go home?" Seungmin asked.

"Very soon." said Joel. "We just need to do a little training, and you'll be on your way."

Everyone went inside as Jeongin and Seungmin's training was about to start.

Unsurprisingly, Jeongin had become better adapted at controlling his fire powers. He also discovered that not can he shoot flames from his hands, but also ignite anything within his line of sight.

"Pyrokinesis is a powerful ability." says Joel. "But just like a wildfire, it can consume everything in it's path. Never forget that."

Seungmin then tested his speed powers. Thankfully the training area can expand without limitation, so he could run anywhere without fear of running into a wall.

Joel could determine that at top speed, Seungmin could easily break the sound barrier. He truly was mastering his power well.

He also had Jeongin use his powers on Seungmin, who as expected, was completely unaffected by his soulmate's flames. There was no need for Seungmin to use his powers on Jeongin, since he already did when the others made him run into Jeongin to make him get his powers under control.

He also told Changbin about his telepathy. That he can communicate with as many people as he likes, as long as he concentrates on them. He also mentioned how useful it could be if they're ever in a tight spot.

With that, Joel was confident enough to bring the boys back home to Seoul. He gave all the boys a special watch, which also doubled as a teleporter. All they had to do was press the special button on it and they would be immediately teleported to home base. This could be used whenever and wherever the boys were. He even gave a pair to Wooyoung and San as well.

"Well," Chan said. "I guess this is..."

"This isn't goodbye." Joel said. "It's more of a 'see you around'. Remember, this is your home now too. If you ever feel overwhelmed, or just wanna let off some stream, you're all welcome back whenever you please."

"Thank you." Chan said. "For everything."

"It was my pleasure." said Joel. He shook all of the boys hands as then created a portal back to Seoul, which all the boys stepped thru after waving their goodbyes.

They emerged from the portal back in Seoul, on the outskirts of the construction site. Even their vehicles were all waiting for them as well. Chan, Changbin, Seungmin and Jeongin all got in Chan's car. Minho and Jisung in Minho's SUV. Hyunjin and Felix in Felix's car. And Wooyoung and San in Hyunjin's dad's car.

Once inside, they all noticed some changes were made to the interior of the vehicles. "What's all this?" Felix asked as he pressed a button on the dashboard.

"Look at all this neat stuff!" They heard Jisung say on the other side.

"Sungie?" said Felix.

"Lixie?" said Jisung. "So that's what that button does."

"This is amazing!" says Felix. "Now we stay in touch better when we're on the road!"

"Yeah!" Jisung said excitedly.

"Jeez, you 2 are liable to bring back the dead being so loud." Chan said.

"How long have you been listening?" Hyunjin asked.

"Since Felix pressed the button." said Changbin.

"Yeah." said Wooyoung. "Changbin told us to keep quiet just to see how the 'twins' would react."

"Hey!" said Jisung. "We can't help it if we like all this neat stuff."

"That's right." Felix agreed.

"Anyways," said Changbin. "You guys go ahead. There's something I gotta take of first."

"Ok." said Minho. "See you at the mansion."

The thing that Changbin had to take care of was going to his old apartment and breaking his lease. He thanked Mrs. Kang for allowing him to house Jeongin, despite it being a 1 person room. Also for letting Hyunjin and Jisung stay as well. He then gave her a generous tip as a token of appreciation. Mrs. Kang, trying not to cry, said she'll miss Changbin, and that he was her favorite tenent.

He then went and took out everything that was his and put it in a moving van they rented.

They then all headed towards Bang Mansion. All the servants were overjoyed to see that Chan and Seungmin were unharmed, especially after hearing that their mother was killed along with Mrs. Lee. They decided to tell them that their father, along with Mr. Lee were also killed.

They didn't need to say more, as the servants all knew about Mr. Bang's drug dealings. They never told the brothers anything because they all had been threatened with death. Things went down the same as well over at Lee Mansion too.

Then the Lee and Bang brothers decided to introduce their boyfriends to their servants. They were all happy for the brothers. Happy that they didn't end up like their fathers, but even happier that they all found love.

All the boys had agreed it's best to live together, so they agreed to stay at Lee Mansion. Chan didn't need much convincing, as he didn't want to live in the same place that his mother was killed.

Although Chan and Seungmin wouldn't be living at Bang Mansion anymore, they were still going to pay the servants to maintain it. They hoped if they found Wooyoung and San's friends, they could live there instead. It was large, and had more than enough space.

When the boys all settled in, Hyunjin, obviously was staying in Felix's room and Jisung in Minho's room. Seungmin and Jeongin, Chan and Changbin, and Wooyoung and San got different rooms in the mansion. Joel had sent all their things to their respective rooms, and all 10 boys settled in nicely. They were finally home.

It was already getting late, when Felix noticed something peculiar.

"Guys." said Felix. "Are everyone's clocks ok?"

"Why do ask?" said Chan.

"Just take a look." said Felix. Everyone pulled out their phones, and to their shock, saw that only a few days had passed.

"How is that possible?" Seungmin asked. "I'm sure were at Joel's for at least several weeks."

"Wait," said Minho. "Don't you remember what Joel said? Time works different in his world. It might've been several weeks, but in this world it only a couple of days."

"You know what that means then?" Seungmin asked. "Tomorrow is my birthday."

"That's right." said Felix. "So, what are gonna tomorrow?"

"Actually," Seungmin said. "I was thinking about spending time with Innie."

"Aren't you gonna have a birthday lunch, or dinner?" Jisung asked.

"I do." Seungmin said. "But I just wanna spend some quality time with Jeongin. I hope you understand."

"Oh, ok." said Jisung, a little disappointed.

"Hey don't be sad squirrel." Minho said. "That doesn't mean we can't go and do stuff together."

"I know." said Jisung. "I just wanted us all to spend time together, that's all."

"Ji, a lot can happen." said Hyunjin. "Let them have some alone time. I'm sure we'll all meet up at some point and do something all together."

"Why don't we all just start off with our boyfriends, then slowly meet up with with each other." Changbin suggests. "Leaving the birthday boy for last. How does that sound?"

"I like that!" Jisung said, excitedly. "Let's do it!"

"You know we have to wait til tomorrow, right?" Chan said.

"Oh, right." Jisung said with a chuckle.

"Let's get ready for bed then." said Minho. "Tomorrow is gonna be quite a day."

The boys all nodded, as they all retired to their bedrooms. None of them had any idea of what a day it was going to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 482 27
⚠️Remember this is a fanfic I do not wanna sexualize anyone in the story this is just for entertainment⚠️ ⚠️mentions of blood, weapons etc.⚠️ ⚠️Eng...
62.3K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...
11.6K 303 41
In where an American actor/singer meets a group of 8 fanboys from Korea, who happen to be a K-pop boy group who are on their tour in America. It mos...
79.1K 3.7K 35
"i promise to protect you lee minho. no matter what i'll have to do to keep you safe." angel, han jisung, is sent to earth to protect lee minho from...