When the World Falls (LS, #1)

By enpsych

(Los Santos Series #1 || When Ray Mond graduated college, she decided to follow her brother to another city n... More

guide
foreword
Chapter 1: Welcome to Los Santos
Chapter 2: A Night in Los Santos
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Gang
Chapter 4: New Friend and Foe
Chapter 5: Foes!
Chapter 6: An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 7: Troublemaker
Chapter 8: Hi! High!
Chapter 9: He's Dead
Chapter 10: Mr. Jealous Guy
Chapter 11: Hungover
Chapter 12: Rogue Mission
Chapter 13: Man Down
Chapter 14: Tables Turned
Chapter 15: Too Close
Chapter 16: She Left
Chapter 17: The Kiss
Chapter 18: April Fooze
Chapter 19: Lips Sealed
Chapter 20: Closer
Chapter 21: Burn in Hell
Chapter 22: Traitor
Chapter 23: Changed Course
Chapter 24: October Fiasco
Chapter 25: Cardinal Sin
Chapter 26: Candy Kiss
Chapter 27: The Nightmare
Chapter 28: Backroom Thoughts
Chapter 29: It's Ray Mond, bitch
Chapter 29.5: When the Worlds Fall
Chapter 30: A Friendly Fire
Chapter 32: Randy Bullet
Chapter 32.5: Falling, fooling
Chapter 33: Self-Destruction
Chapter 34: Compromise
Chapter 35: No Distractions
Chapter 36: Ascended into Heaven
Chapter 37: Crossed Lines
Chapter 38: It's Complicated
Chapter 39: The First Crack
Chapter 40: Welcome to His World
second half
Chapter 41: F*cking Snitch
Chapter 42: Mind Games
Chapter 43: Reckless
Chapter 44: Stay with Me
Chapter 45: Eyes in the Dark
Chapter 46: The Second Crack
Chapter 47: Wait for me
Chapter 48: Move in with me
Chapter 48.5: Their Little World
Chapter 49: In the Dark, He Sees Light
Chapter 50: Randy F*cking Bullet
Chapter 51: 11th Commandment
Chapter 52: They Know
Chapter 53: Please Be Mine
Chapter 54: It's Going to be Messy
Chapter 55: Kill! Kill! Kill?
Chapter 56: The Kids Are Not Okay
Chapter 57: Love Conquers All
Chapter 58: After Darkness
Chapter 59: Welcome to Paris
Chapter 60: First Night in Paris
Chapter 61: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 62: London, England
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Europe
Chapter 64: The Third Crack
Chapter 65: The Lies You Never Told
Chapter 66: The Screams You Never Heard
Chapter 67: She Saw the Signs
Chapter 68: Tremors
Chapter 69: A Father's Blessing
Chapter 70: A New Chapter
Chapter 71: Cupid Screwed Up
Chapter 72: The Other Side
Chapter 73: Full Throttle
Chapter 74: Time's Up
Chapter 75: Are We Okay?
Chapter 76: Playing Dangerously
Chapter 77: Ray Squared
Chapter 78: Two Worlds Apart

Chapter 31: Salvation

759 39 71
By enpsych

Day 1 in Hawaii

"What are you doing?" Randy couldn't help but giggle as he watched Ray stuff all the food inside her mouth. "Are you that hungry?" he asked, poking her cherub cheeks. He took out his phone from his pocket and took a picture of her. He burst out laughing when the flash from his camera made her eyes look red and it made her look like a satanic worshiper with chubby cheeks. "You look so dumb here." He cackled, showing her the picture.

Ray chewed her food in haste before drinking the watermelon shake he got for her and shot him a glare afterward. "Why?!" she hissed. She grabbed his hand and bit them when he didn't stop laughing, making him laugh more. Ray made a hissing sound like a snake, causing him to not control his laughter anymore—slamming his hand on the wooden table in the process, grabbing everyone's attention. "Oh. I don't know this guy," she said when some people walking past them looked at them weirdly. "Randy!" She hissed at him.

He wiped his tears of laughter and held his abs, trying to stifle his laugh. "I sincerely apologize for laughing that hard," he said, a fit of laughter trying to escape his lips still. He heaved out a sigh to compose himself and put his phone back in his pocket. "What?" he asked when he saw her looking.

"Oh, what? I can't look at you when all you do is look at me?" she asked with so much feist, arching her brow at him.

Randy let out another cackle from amusement. "You are so stupid," he mused.

They were just laughing and talking while they ate, not noticing the Chang Gang members coming in hot. The amusement in their eyes was evident as they watched Randy laughing like a madman when Ray accidentally gagged on something. She pulled his hair when all he did was laugh at her. "Help me, dumbass!" she said, glaring at him. He raised his hand to her back, hitting them a little too hard. "Randy! Do we have a problem? Do you have a problem with me?" she asked when he was hitting her back violently.

He let out a laugh and looked at her with a glimmer. "No, of course not. Why would I have a problem with you? You're amazing. You're exquisite," he said, shutting her up with his sweet words.

She just rolled her eyes at him while he was sitting a little too comfortably on his seat while his hand was still on her back as he looked at her face when their gang members approached them. Randy sat properly and took his hand away from her when everyone saw it already. "I'll just grab more food," Ray said, excusing herself from their eyes. Randy nodded his head as he looked at her, following her every move with his brown eyes.

"This guy Randall," Vinny said, shaking his head as they all sat at the same table with the Mundos.

Randy broke off from staring at her and looked at his gang members instead. "What did I do?" he asked, acting clueless.

"K, is he dating Ray Mond?" CJ whispered to her boyfriend, which everyone heard anyway, causing them to laugh.

"Chill! I am not dating anyone, bruh," he denied it flawlessly. "I don't do that, man." He shook his head as if he was convincing himself.

"Do what?" Ray chimed in when she got back on their table after getting some food, she sat a few inches away from Randy. "Do what?" she asked again when he didn't answer, looking at him this time.

"Yeah, man. Do what?" Taco asked, giggling.

The white-haired man in question just giggled at her question and waved his hand, not giving her the answer. She raised her brow at him and shrugged her shoulders before eating again and listening to them talking. She wasn't saying anything as she was busy eating, but she would laugh if someone told a funny story. Like how they robbed Yuno's first vault and had a shootout with the whole cops after. "That's fucked up. What happened next? Did you guys go to war with CB?" she asked them.

"Yeah," Randy answered. "The funny thing was Yuno went to the casino after robbing the vault and Ramee snitched him to another criminal and he robbed Yuno of his money," he said, laughing.

"What?!" She burst out laughing, covering her mouth as she hit Randy's shoulder from laughing. "I didn't mean to laugh, Yuno. But it was just funny," she apologized to her twin, who was just laughing along with them.

"Ray! You gotta believe me when I say that I didn't know that Yuno was there. I just told Mike Block that someone full of cash was there at the casino," Ramee explained, making everyone laugh.

"Right," Ray said, laughing still as she continued to hit Randy when he caught her hand, causing her to stop. "What?" she asked.

"Stop hitting me, bruh," he said and took her hand away from him. She just gave him a smile in response. He looked at her seat and saw that she was a few inches away from him, so he did the most not obvious thing—he forcefully pulled her seat closer to him and smirked when he saw her looking at him wide-eyed. "What?" he asked, copying her.

"I hate you sometimes," she said, shaking her head in disbelief with an obvious smile plastered on her lips anyway before taking a bite from her food.

He leaned back in his seat and put his arm on the backrest of her seat, looking at her with amusement. "No you don't hate me, Ray," he said with confidence.

She let out a sigh before speaking. "Yeah, you're right. I don't," she said before getting up to grab some more food.

He let out a chuckle and shook his head as he grabbed some food from Ray's plate, not noticing everyone's eyes on him. "Jesus fucking Christ, Randy! You are so smitten," Ramee commented upon seeing his best friend, sounding slightly defeated because Randy had always been the one telling Ramee to not be down bad for girls, but here Randy is—the perfect example of a down-bad person.

"No, I'm not." He giggled.

"Literally everyone can see that you are, bro," Anto chimed in.

He cucked his head back and let out a small laugh. "Then, you're seeing it wrong." He noticed that Ray was coming back to them, so he looked at her and her new plate full of food. "Are you going to finish all of that?" he asked, doubtful of her decisions because he knew that she is a picky eater sometimes.

"Oh, this is yours," she said, pushing the plate to him. He looked at her with amusement and cleared his throat before eating the food she gave him, making everyone's assumptions about them grow as they watched the two worlds with amusement. "Where are we going today, Mister K?" she asked their leader, who was quietly observing them.

The old leader's eyes shifted to Ray, "We're going to Manoa Falls today, Ray. I hope you are ready for a hike," Mister K answered, chuckling.

"How far is that from our hotel, K?" Garrett was the one who asked the question this time.

"30-minute drive." The old leader looked at his wristwatch before looking at his members. "Let's all meet at my suite. I'll give you guys an hour to prepare," he said before he got up. April tried to protest, but he shot her a glare. "Gang leader's orders," he warned before finally leaving the table with CJ following him.

Ray leaned in her seat and watched Randy eat the food she got for him. She put her elbow on the table and looked at him with a smile on her lips. Randy noticed her looking at him and because he was Randy Bullet, he shoved his food into her mouth, causing her to cough. "Randy!" she scowled, coughing the food while hitting her chest.

He let out a chuckle as he gave her his water to drink, she grabbed the glass from him and shot him a glare. "Ray, you should really eat carefully," he teased as he patted her head while she was still drinking his water. "You shouldn't shove food into your mouth, Ray." He sarcastically shook his head to annoy her some more.

Ray gasped for air as soon as she composed herself and hit him on his chest, earning a giggle from the British prankster. "You are so annoying." She rolled her eyes at him before she got up from her seat and walked away from their table.

He shook his head as he watched her walk out of the dining hall. "I gotta go, boys," he told everyone before following her in haste.

Curtis let out a knowing laugh as he watched his brother follow the black-haired woman. "How much you guys wanna bet that they are going to fuck?" He giggled.

"Curtis?!" Yuno exclaimed in disbelief at what he had just heard from the Chang Gang's most horny member.

"Oh! I forgot you are here, Yuno!" Everyone at the table cackled because of Curtis' comments.

Meanwhile, they were talking about their weird relationship, Randy was still following Ray until they reached the elevator. "Are you going back to your room?" he asked her. Ray nodded her head as they waited for the elevator to arrive. He leaned his side on the wall and peered at her, he raised his hand to her chin forcing her to look at him. "Why are you frowning, man?" he asked, chuckling at her expression. She just clicked her tongue and moved her head from his grasp, earning another giggle from him. He grabbed her hand inside the elevator as soon as it opened and pressed all the buttons.

"Randy!" she shrieked upon seeing what he did. "Why did you do that, you idiot?" She tried to undo what he did, but it didn't work. He let out a playful laugh and grabbed her by the waist. He put her in front of him and wrapped his arms around her neck as he towered her over with his height. "Oh, what the hell?" she hissed when he lowered his hand down to the pocket of her sweatpants, reaching for her phone.

"What's your code?" he asked when he took her phone while his arms were still around her neck. Ray clicked her tongue from embarrassment, remembering why she changed her passcode to her current passcode. "What's your passcode, Ray?" he asked again, tilting his head to the side to look at her.

She let out a sigh and looked at his reflection on the mirrored wall in the elevator. "Promise me you won't laugh," she said.

"I promise," he replied curtly as he looked at her reflection as well.

"It's 7001. It's literally just your passcode backward," she said, lowering her head from embarrassment. "I know your passcode is 1007 because it's your birthday, October 7. But I changed mine to 7001 because it's your birthday and mine," she whispered.

Randy's lips formed into a knowing smirk as he listened to her explanation. "How was that our birthday, Ray?" he asked, acting clueless because he just wanted her to tell it to his face.

She heaved out another sigh as she raised her head. "7 means your birth date. October 7th. 001 because it's my birth date—January 1st," she said and then turned to face him and buried her head on his chest while his hand instantly went on her head, massaging them. "Stop laughing!" She griped when she heard him laughing. "I just find it cute because of how coincidental that was. I swear!" she said, defending herself.

He let out a laugh as he continued to massage the back of her head, almost lulling her to sleep. "I was not saying anything." He giggled. She wrapped her arms around his waist and took a peek at him scrolling through her phone while his left hand was still massaging her head. "Who is this Connor?" He lowered his head to look at her.

"A guy I met at April's birthday," she answered while still peeking at her phone.

He raised his brow when he saw another guy's name in her contacts. "And this Tyrone?" he asked.

"The guy I met at Rooster's Rest when we were together." She raised her head to look at him, "The one when you accused me of cheating on you," she added.

He nodded his head as he continued to look for a guy's name in her contacts, his brow raised again when he saw another unfamiliar name. "Who the fuck is this bestie? Because I'm sure as hell that this is not me, even if you called me bestie before," he said as he looked down at her. "Wait... wait... let me see your texts with this bestie actually because I don't think this a girl," he said and went to her inbox. His brows furrowed when he saw Raymond Romanov's message today, but he was going to deal with it later as he was interested in this bestie guy.

From: Bestie

Bestie: It's me, Eric :)

Me: Hi, bestie! It's RAY MOND

Bestie: R u busy today?

Bestie: Text me if you need anything

Me: Ok bestie!!! Tysm <3

Bestie: Have u eaten yet??

Me: Text u later im with randy

Bestie: Ok i'll just see you later

Randy scratched his brow with the hand he was using to massage Ray before pushing her off of him and then shooting her a glare. "You sent a heart?" His voice came out louder because they were alone in the elevator that had been moving for so long. After all, he pressed all the buttons because of his stupidity. "Who is this Eric guy anyway?"

Ray looked at him bemused because she could see the jealousy in his eyes, but she chose to not point it out because he was going to deny it anyway; She liked the feeling of him getting jealous so she didn't want to tell him that. "He was the CEO of V.U. The guy who stopped me from burning that club. We saw each other again when I was robbing a house in Vinewood and it so happens that it was near his house," she explained as she walked closer to him. "He's just a friend, Randy," she continued.

He ran his fingers through his hair before he took out his own phone while still holding hers. Ray watched him tap the screen on his phone and when she tried to take a peek, he pushed her again before putting his phone near his ear.

"Hey, Randy," a flirty voice came out from the other line as she answered.

He smirked and looked at Ray Mond, "Hey, baby," he said while his eyes were still on Ray. "Are you busy today, babe?" He laughed inwardly when Ray was about to attack him, but he was too tall and big for her small physique so he put her phone in his pocket before subduing Ray with his other hand. "Baby girl, are you busy today?" he asked again, earning a glare from Ray.

The person from the other line leaned her back on the swivel chair and twirled her pink hair around her finger. "No, I have time for you, sweetie." She giggled.

"Really? You have time for me?" He let out a mocking laugh as he looked at Ray, who was trying her best to break off from his grip. "I'm not gonna lie, you looked hella good last night I saw you," he said, pissing her more.

"That's too far, Randy," she said with gritted teeth. "Who was that, huh?" Her jaws clenched in frustration. "Let me go, Randy. Because I wanna know who that bitch is!" She shot him a death glare, making him laugh.

"Who was that, Randy?" the person from the other line asked. "And why is she calling me a bitch?! You should protect me, Randy!" she shrieked.

Randy let out a small chortle as he met her furious gray eyes. "Of course, I'm going to protect you, baby. She's nothing, anyway. She's just my gang member," he said, teasing the already-furious Ray Mond.

"What?!" she hissed—extremely annoyed now. She let out a sarcastic laugh as she looked at Randy. "I swear to god once I'm out of your grip, I'm not going to talk to you anymore because you're actually being too far!" she scowled as she still tried to break off from him, her wrists were stinging from his grip, but he just gripped her tighter.

He pulled Ray closer to him before lowering his head near her ear. "No, Ray. I want you to listen to me because this is too far." He grinned. "Hey, Ricardo, you're still the deputy mayor, right? I want you to listen to me very carefully, aight?" he suddenly said on the phone, still looking at the confused Ray. "Do me a favor and find this Eric guy that is living in Vinewood and was the CEO of V.U. and let me know where he currently works and all of his properties and then I'll take care of the rest," he said, still looking at the appalled woman in front of him.

"Eric Wolfenstein? Why? What did Eric do to you, Randy?" Ricardo giggled as she put her legs up on her desk.

"Eric Wolfenstein, huh?" He let out a mocking laugh as if he were taunting Ray Mond. "Oh, nothing. He didn't do anything. Yet. I just want to know everything about that guy just in case he tries to take something from me, at least I know who I'm going to bury 6ft. under." He watched Ray look at him wide-eyed, so he grinned at her. "Just find that for me, aight? Because he can't be stealing something I have, Ricardo. That asshole is not even allowed to look at something that I own, so find him for me and I'll take care of the rest." Then he hung up and let go of Ray Mond's wrist. "Now, that was too far." He leaned his back on the wall and grabbed her phone back from his pocket to see Raymond Romanov's message to her.

While all Ray could do was stare at him in disbelief. "You are actually crazy." She shook her head while she looked at him. "I can't believe you just did that. You're crazy!" she scolded.

He ran his fingers through his hair and looked back at her. "If that's already crazy for you, watch me get crazier if you do something like that again." He looked at her from head to toe before clicking his tongue.

"What did I do?! I didn't even do something wrong!" she griped. "And why are you acting like this? I am not yours, Randy!" She grimaced after saying those words. Ray pursed her lips shut when she saw how his brown eyes got darker as he looked at her.

"Who told you that?" he asked in a low and dangerous tone before walking closer to her. "Tell me who said that and I'll kill them," he said in her ear before lifting her chin and kissing her rapidly. He bit her bottom lip before letting her go and clicked his fist on her jaw as he looked at her. "Let's go," he told her before finally walking out of the elevator on the 17th floor. "Oh. We're at the 17th level," he said, giggling at his stupidity.

Ray shook her head in disbelief and let out a small laugh—as if she had already forgotten what Randy did 5 seconds ago. "You are so dumb," she said, chuckling. She walked towards Randy and held his hand, pulling him towards the emergency stairs. "I'm not going to ride an elevator again. Fuck that," she said when she opened the emergency exit.

He let out a chuckle as he let her grab him, he put her phone back in his pocket and pulled his hand from her, pulling her back in the process. He giggled when she almost bumped her head on his chest as he lifted her chin and removed the strands of hair that were covering her face. And without any seconds to waste, he pressed his lips against her, kissing her gently as if he didn't go batshit crazy earlier in the elevator. He grabbed Ray by the waist and pinned her against the wall with his hand protecting her head. She clung her arms around his neck as she let his other hand roam inside her shirt. "What are you doing to me, Ray?" he hissed when he let go of her lips. He removed his hand from under her shirt and held her chin, pulling it slightly down to give him an opening before pressing his lips against her again, sliding his tongue inside her mouth easily. Her grip on his neck tightened when his lips became aggressive. He put his hand back inside her shirt and rubbed her back, pressing her body against him as he lowered his lips to her neck. "God! This is fucking crazy," he cursed as he tugged the neckline of her shirt.

His fingers trailed the hickey he marked on her shoulder before kissing them again. "This is the only mark that I want to see on your body and not that hideous mark on your forehead," he said, earning a giggle from Ray. Randy looked at her swollen lips and put his fingers on her lips, brushing them off with his rough fingers. "Only I could kiss these, Ray." He made that loud and clear for her to understand before claiming her lips once again. "Only I am allowed to have an effect on you," he said before squeezing her ass. She looked into his brown hooded eyes and nodded her head profusely, making him giggle. He took a step back from her and pulled her towards him before he fixed her shirt. He grabbed her hair tie from her wrist and tied her hair for her while Ray was still clinging to his neck and watching him tie her hair for her. He let out a small laugh upon seeing how he terribly tied her hair, earning a giggle from the gray-eyed. "I don't know how to do this," he said, laughing at himself.

"Don't worry, baby. You'll learn that eventually," she said, giggling.

He lowered his head to her and looked at her with amusement. "Baby?" he scoffed, his eyes dancing in glee as he looked at her.

She tilted her head to the side and pulled him closer to her as she tiptoed. "I didn't say that," she said before kissing his lips once again.

AS the clock hits the hour strike, everyone gets ready to leave Mister K's presidential suite while the bus waits for them outside their hotel.

"Are you guys good?" Mister K asked everyone before he stood up, they just nodded their heads in response.

Ray walked up to Randy and nudged his arm. "Randy, give me your key card, I'll put it in my bag," she whispered, extending her hand to him.

He looked at her hand and then grabbed his key card, his wallet, and his phone and gave them to her. "What?" he asked when she looked at him in disbelief.

"I just asked for your key card, dumbass." She rolled her eyes at him and grabbed his items from his hand anyway. "Oh shit!" she cursed.

"What's wrong?" Randy took a peek inside her bag before looking at her. "You forgot something?" he asked.

She raised her head at him. "I forgot my camera. I'll just go grab it," she said in haste, not waiting for his answer. "Mister K, I'll just go back to my room. I forgot my camera, I'll just see you guys inside the bus."

"Okay. Go," he said.

"Thanks!" she yelled as she ran away from his suite. "Quick! Quick! Quick!" she said as she pressed the button of the elevator in haste, she instantly entered the elevator as soon as it opened and pressed the 7th button. As the elevator went down, she looked at herself through her reflection on the wall and smirked as she held Randy's key card in her hand. She tied her hair in a messy bun and pulled her shirt up, staring at her brand new hickey right on her hip that she covered with a band-aid, along with her other hickeys on both of her shoulders, she also put a band-aid on her forehead for them not to be suspicious about the band-aids on her torso. Good thing the one on her neck was gone, though, and the only thing left on her neck was the scratch she got from when she scraped her neck to forcefully remove her hickey. "You are such a dumbass, Randy Bullet," she told herself when she remembered their fiasco at the emergency exit of the hotel. They got so carried away that she didn't notice Randy was already on his knees and kissing her navel, marking her again on her hip, and she just realized it when he bit her on purpose. That's why she was going to take her revenge on him for always fucking with her. She looked at the screen inside the elevator as she tapped his key card in her hand, and she grinned when she finally reached the 7th floor. She pulled down her shirt back before exiting the elevator and strutted her heels across the hallway. She walked up to his hotel room with a smile plastered on her lips, not knowing that she was being followed by the British man in question who came out from the other elevator

He let out a small laugh as he watched her get inside his room before walking towards his room in haste with his hands both in his pockets. See, Randy is a notorious criminal. He is always suspicious about things. So, he knew that she was going to get her revenge on him the moment he lowered his lips on her hips—so he asked for a copy of his key card after what they did in the emergency exit. When Ray asked for his key card, he gave her a copy of his card while the original was still with him. He also excused himself from their members and told them some stupid alibi before riding the other elevator. "You are so stupid, Ray," he said to himself as he opened the door to his room with a boyish grin on his face. His eyes landed on the floor when he saw Ray's shirt, so he quietly closed the door behind him and sneakily walked toward her. His grin grew when he saw her wearing his white shirt from earlier, which was too big for her small body, and without a single thought in mind, he walked behind her and snaked his arms around her waist, making her flinch. "What are you trying to do, you donut?" he whispered, burying his face in her neck. "What are you trying to get me in trouble too, huh?" he asked.

Her body stiffened from the sudden interrogation from him, but she composed herself and turned to face him. "How did you know?" she asked a very important question.

He smirked at her and tugged the hem of his shirt she was wearing. "Because I am smart, Ray." He took his shirt off of her and looked at her. "I am ten steps ahead of you." His eyes landed on her body before he looked back at her. "But nice try. Try harder next time, aight?" he said before pinching her waist. He threw his shirt somewhere and grabbed hers instead. "If you try harder, maybe you'll win against me. But for now? You're not allowed to win," he said before walking back to her and pressing his lips on hers. "And also, a piece of advice? If you're going to use I forgot my stuff alibi, please actually forget the item. Leave the item in your place so you're more convincing."

Her cheeks instantly turned scarlet upon hearing his words. "You saw the camera in my bag?" she whispered and Randy just let out a meaningful chuckle, causing her to cover her face. "God! I'm so stupid!" she hissed to herself and walked towards him, hitting her head with his chest.

He put his hands on both of her shoulders and looked at her. "Look at me, Ray," he demanded which she obliged. "You're doing great, Ray. You just have to practice your scamming skills because it'll be ironic if you don't learn how to scam people when you are being trained by the number one scammer in the city." He cackled.

"Trained? Ha!" she scoffed. "The only training you taught me is how to kiss better!" she chided. "How are you going to train me when you can't keep your hands to yourself when we're together?" she says, accusing him.

"Oi! Oi! Oi!" He pushed her away from him and looked at her wide-eyed. "What are these accusations, Ray?! Are you saying that I can't control myself?" He eyed her. "I'll let you know that I am in control of myself. If I wasn't in control of myself, I would have fucked you the moment you came back here after 5 months," he blatantly said.

"WHAT?!" she scowled, her cheeks were as red as the fire now.

"Yeah!" he said in a sing-songy voice. "If I wasn't in control of myself, trust me we are not talking right now because we're doing some other stuff," he said, grinning as he looked at her body. "Especially if you're wearing something like that? Oh, trust me! I am the best in self-control." He let out a teasing smirk as he pulled her towards him and turned her away from him, hugging her from behind. "But if you wanted to stop me from controlling myself, all you have to do is ask nicely, babe," he said before planting a kiss on her red cheek. "Aight. I'll see you on the bus, Ray." He let go of her. "Don't try to do that again, because if I catch you wearing my clothes again, it means you are allowing me to do things to you," he warned.

"What?!" She turned to face him again. "Are you saying I am not allowed to wear your jackets again?"

"Oh, you can. It'll be easier to slip in there anyway," he mused.

"WHAT?!" She pushed him away from her. "You are so nasty! Don't touch me!" She grimaced at the uncomfortable topic.

And Randy noticed that, so he walked towards her again and grabbed her hand. "I'm just joking, Ray. I'm not going to do something to you unless you want me to because I respect you a lot." He brushed his thumb on her hand before pulling her towards him. "So just tell me if I am crossing our boundaries, and then I'll stop," he whispered before hugging her. He felt her body sinking into him as she hugged him back while his hand started caressing her bare back. "Just tell me to stop and I will, Ray." He kissed the top of her head and put his other hand on her head.

"I don't want you to," she whispered—a little too honest, earning a nod and a giggle from the notorious man hugging her. "But I can still wear your clothes, right?" she asked, pulling away from him.

He looked at her as if she had just grown a horn on her head before letting out a hearty giggle. "You are so unbelievable," he said, shaking his head as he walked to his suitcase to grab her something. "Here, wear this if we're alone or if I'm not with you," he said, giving her his black shirt. "Now, let's go outside, or else they're going to think we were fucking." He chuckled.

Ray rolled her eyes and put his shirt inside her bag before wearing her shirt back. "Your friend Citrus already thinks about it anyway," she said, making him laugh because he knew that it was true.

"OH, wow! We thought you guys forgot about us," Garrett said when the two of them entered the bus. His brows arched when he noticed Randy's hand holding her waist from behind, but he just chose to ignore it. "You guys can sit at the back since you guys are late," he said, shaking his head.

Everyone's eyes followed Randy and Ray as they walked toward the end of the bus. "I told you they are going to look at us, imagine if you wore my shirt they would tease the fuck out of us," Randy whispered when they reached the end.

"I want to sit near the window!" Ray scowled, ignoring his words and pushing Randy.

"What?! I want to sit near the window, bruh," he retorted and pushed her back, causing her to fall because he couldn't control his strength. "Ray!" He cackled when he saw her on the floor before extending his hand to her.

"You are such a fuck!" Ray said with gritted teeth and gripped Randy's hand, headbutting him when he pulled her back up.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he growled, holding his forehead, and shot her a glare. "You are actually taking this too far, Ray Michelle Mond!" he griped.

Ray let out a sarcastic laugh and looked at him in disbelief. "You literally pushed me, Randy! You are so dumb!" she yelled and went to another vacant seat.

Everyone watched them bickering inside the bus and they saw Randy's playful eyes as he followed Ray and sat next to her. "Hello!" He said, annoying her. They couldn't see it from their seats, but Randy grabbed Ray's hand and fiddled with her fingers. "Are you mad at me?" they heard him ask.

"Yes," she spat bitterly, looking outside the window.

"Good. Because that's what I wanted to happen." He let out a menacing laugh when she threw him a death glare.

Ray let out a loud sigh and rolled her eyes. "You're literally the biggest migraine ever," she said, taking her hand from him.

He smirked. "That was so mean but at least I'm still a part of you," he said, teasing her. He let out a giggle when he saw her suppressing a smile because of his cheekiness. "You're smiling," he pointed out, putting his hand on her lap.

"Because you're so stupid." She jokingly hit his neck with her elbow, earning a giggle from the "notorious" criminal.

The other members of their gang couldn't help but laugh as they watched them bicker like a married couple and they couldn't stop themselves from looking at them because Randy had been acting differently since he met Ray. Everyone noticed the difference between Randy with Violet and Randy with Ray—Randy was so toxic when he was dating Violet because the both of them were toxic with each other. But whenever he's with Ray, he just lets himself loose and free. He still has his toxic tendencies, but the members know how Ray puts him in his place every time he spirals. It's as if Ray is Randy's anchor that holds his ground. And they noticed that. Everyone in the gang noticed that he became careful of Ray and carefree with Ray. And seeing them together amuses them because everything about them is a surprise that they can't wait to fully unwrap.

"Our brother is so smitten, man." Vinny shook his head as they looked at Randy looking at Ray with a glimmer in his eyes while listening to her stories. "He's so different from when he was with Violet," he pointed out.

"That's why I asked him to break up with Violet in order to get his position," Mister K said while his eyes were also darted on them.

"Wait, Mister K, you broke Violet and Randy apart?" April chimed in when she heard their gang leader's confession.

The old leader looked at their friendly redheaded member before speaking. "Yes. Because I could see how toxic they were with each other and Randy was so distracted and couldn't do jobs because Violet asked him not to go do a job with us." He smirked. "Angels' Gang hates us, April," he added. "But with Ray..." he trailed off when Randy's laughter roared inside the bus. "Ray was even the one pushing him to do a job with us." He let out a chuckle when he saw them one time at the cubby.

Flashback

"Hi!" Ray greeted him as soon as she entered the cubby. She looked around the cubby and saw no one but Randy.

Randy walked up to her and sat on the hood of Ramee's car. "Hello!" He smiled at her and looked at her from head to toe. "What are you up to today?"

"Oh! I just want to ask if you're down to hang out today," she said, nodding her head.

"Why?" he asked, suppressing his smile as he looked into her gray eyes.

"What do you mean why? I just want to spend time with you!" she said with aggression, making him laugh.

"Right." He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "I want to hang out with you, but I have to do a job with the boys," he said, tucking her hair in her ear as he stared at her. "But I could just say that there's an emergency." He giggled to himself as he stroked her hair lightly.

"What?" She chuckled. "No, no, no. You should go do the job with them. I'm fine." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" He wrapped his arms around her, and since he was sitting on the hood of a car, his arms went to her ass when he wrapped them around her. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked, playfully squeezing her butt lightly.

"Don't worry about me, Randy," she assured him. "I'll just hang out with my other friends. I have other friends, too, you know?" She giggled.

"These other friends...are these guys?" he asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

Her gray eyes danced in a glimmer as she looked at him with amusement. "Yes, some of them are guys." She nodded her head.

"Okay." He let go of Ray and stood properly. "I'm telling K that I won't make it to the job," he playfully said.

She let out a chuckle and took a step back from him. "Drop a job for me and I'll break us up apart," she warned, her tone challenging because she knew he was going to react.

Randy cucked his head back and walked towards her. "You're not allowed to break us up. I won't let you, you donut," he said, flicking her forehead lightly.

"Watch me." She grinned.

"Huh?" he exclaimed, making her laugh.

"I'm just joking. Stop freaking out, man. I'm not breaking up with you," she said, teasing him still.

"I mean you are not allowed to break up with me anyway, so you're going to stay beside me whether you like it or not." The glimmer in both of their eyes never left them as they stared at each other.

"You don't have to force me to stay because I am staying," she said and held his hand. "I gotta go, Randy. Good luck with your job!" she said before kissing him on his stubbly cheek. "Don't get caught," she reminded him.

"Why would I let them catch me when I know you're going to wait for me?" he said, followed by a giggle. He shook his head in disbelief because ever since he met her, he'd been saying and doing things he had never done before.

"You are so cringe. Your reputation, Randy." She let out a laugh upon remembering him saying that he can't be caught saying some cringey shit because he didn't want his street reputation to tarnish.

"Fuck!" he scoffs. "You're right, I can't be caught lacking." The both of them burst out laughing, assuming that no one was listening to their conversation when Mister K saw and heard all that from his roof. He just shook his head as he watched them being playful. Tsk. Randall. He thought to himself.

End of Flashback

"RANDY!" Everyone's attention shifted towards Ray when she yelled Randy's name. "Oh my god!" she hissed when Randy ran away from her and exited the bus as soon as they finally reached the foreground of Manoa Falls.

"What happened, Ray?" April asked when she saw her walking in the aisle with her tightened jaw.

"Randy stole my wallet," she said with gritted teeth and followed Randy outside, and there she saw him stealing some money from her wallet. She ran towards him and smacked the back of his head, making him laugh. "Why are you stealing my money?!" she scowled.

"Randy, come on, man. Give her money back to her," Garrett said when they reached them.

He let out a cackle and gave her the money back. "Here's your money back," he said, chuckling still. She grabbed the money from his hand while glaring at him and counted the money, she crossed her arms at him and tapped her foot as if she was waiting for some more. "What? I gave them all to you," he said.

"You're missing some $100. Give me my money back," she said, extending her hand to him as if she was getting bored of waiting.

He let out a chuckle and grabbed her missing money from his pocket. "How do you even remember how much money you have? You are really weird," he said, giving her the money back.

"And you are so dumb!" she scolded as she put her wallet back in her bag before giving it to April, ready to fight with Randy. "Really? You're gonna rob the poorest person in the city, are you serious?" she quipped.

His brows furrowed. "You're not the poorest person in the city, because you have a rich heart," he said, suppressing his smile.

Everyone was stunned by his words, but his boys were the first ones who recovered so they pulled him away from her and teased him, while Ray just watched them drag the white-haired man, suppressing her own smile. "He's so stupid," she told herself, not noticing that the girls were left with her.

"Ray! You're blushing!" April said, poking Ray's waist.

"That was the nicest thing I've heard from Randy. Ever," Autumn said, and everyone agreed. Ray just shook her head before they followed the boys on a hike.

"ARE we there yet?" April's loud voice echoed in the depths of the Manoa rainforest as they continued their trail toward the foreground of the falls.

"April! Do me a favor and shut the fuck up!" Hutch yelled upon hearing April's complaints.

"Shut up, ugly bitch!" April snapped, making everyone laugh.

While they were walking in haste, the Mundos fell behind the group because they were bickering as always.

"You're so stupid, Ray." Randy shot her a glare because when Randy pushed her into a pit of mud, Randy was laughing. And Ray picked up a handful of mud and threw it at him straight to his face.

"That's what you get, bitch," Ray said, sticking her tongue out as she walked away from him, but he just head-locked her. "RANDY!" she shrieked, trying to break off from his grip. "You're such a fuck!" She kicked his leg, but he got her leg instead and locked them. "Randy! I'm a girl, you fuck!" she reminded him just in case he forgot.

He let out a chuckle and lowered his head to her ear. "I know." He let go of her and grabbed her hand instead as they walked away from the group.

"Help! Help!" Her voice echoed, grabbing the attention of Chang Gang members, and when they noticed that the Mundos were gone, they just sighed and shook their heads knowing that it was normal for them to lose sight of them because they were either killing each other or kissing each other. "Randy's kidnapping me!" she yelled again as they trail-hiked towards the 150 ft. falls they were hearing from not so far away. And when no one cared that Ray had been kidnapped, she heaved out a sigh and clasped their hands instead. "Where are we going?" she asked him when she calmed down.

"I'm going to drop you in the falls," Randy said, giggling. He put his arm around her waist and supported them as they continued to hike the Manoa Falls.

"Randy! I swear if you drop me there, I'm actually going to ignore you," she warned. But he just let out a laugh. "Randy!" she freaked out when they heard the falls nearby. "I'm scared, Randy." Her lips started to quiver as she heard the heavy waterfalls.

Randy paused, and so did she. He wiped the mud off of her face and brushed her cheeks. "I'm here, Ray. You don't have to be scared," he assured her. She looked away and nodded her head. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Ray clicked her tongue before speaking. "I can't take you seriously because of the mud on your face." She let out a giggle. She looked at his face again and suppressed her laugh while wiping the mud on his face. "That's better," she said before pulling him into a kiss. She chuckled when Randy followed her lips the moment she let him go. "Let's go, Andy Pellet." She smirked.

He grimaced upon hearing her words. "Oh, hell nah!" he said and carried her onto his shoulder.

"RANDY!" she shrieked, her voice reaching every single member of Chang Gang, causing them to laugh. "PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled again when Randy continued to walk towards the falls. "Andy! Please!" she said.

"Andy?!" he growled. "You are really testing me, Ray." He chuckled.

Her eyes widened when she finally saw the 150ft. Manoa Falls. "Andy! Andy! Let me down!" She started punching his back, but he just laughed at her.

"Stop moving, man," he said while tapping her ass. "I'll let you go if you stop me calling Andy," he said. But Ray just remained silent because she was too stubborn to give him what he wanted, and Randy knew that. "You are so stubborn. It's not that hard to not call me Andy Pellet again, bruh," he said, chuckling.

"Put me down!" she said instead when they finally reached the top. "Oh my god! This is actually fucked up, Andy!" she said when she saw the waterfalls in front of her. "I'm gonna cry if you don't put me down!" she warned.

"Just call me Randy, man! It's not that hard!" Randy spat.

She pursed her lips and sighed. "Randy," she whispered in defeat. "Could you put me down, Randy?" she asked softly.

He smirked before putting her back on her feet. "See? It's not that hard to do," he said and put her down at the edge of the hill.

"Oh shit!" she said and held his hand. "Don't let me go or I'll kill you!" she says, threatening him.

He let out a chuckle and looked at her bemused. "What's my name first?" he asked.

"Randy."

"Randy, what?" he asked again.

Her lips formed into a slit as she pursed her lips shut. "Pellet..." she whispered.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, Ray. But I gotta let you go," Randy said and pulled his hand away from her and grabbed her shoulders instead. "You fucked up, Ray." He shook his head, pretending to be disappointed.

"RANDY! I SWEAR IF YOU PUSH ME..." she trailed off, but her voice came out too loud, causing the members to look from the foreground.

"What are they doing?" Autumn asked, squinting her eyes. "What the?! Is he about to push Ray?" she asked them and they just nodded their heads, waiting for what was going to happen next.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF I PUSH YOU?" he asked, his voice determined to challenge her.

"IF YOU PUSH ME, WE'RE OVER!" she scowled back.

The side of his lips formed into a smile upon hearing what exactly he wanted to hear. "Say fucking less!" he said before pushing her.

"OH MY GOD! WE'RE FUCKING OVER, RANDY! I HATE YOU!" she yelled at the top of her lungs before her body hit the pool of water. She raised her head and gasped for air as she wiped her face while coughing some of the water she inhaled. "I'M DONE WITH YOU!" she yelled again, making everyone laugh as they watched the enraged raven.

Randy let out a chuckle upon hearing her words before jumping down to the bottom of the Manoa Falls, following her as he didn't want them to be over even if he knew she was just kidding—he still followed her. They all watched his body fall next to Ray, creating a big splash from the white-haired beast. "Ha!" he scoffed before swimming next to Ray, who was staring at his dumbass the whole time. "No, we're not over, Ray. I won't let you," he said when he reached her. He ran his fingers through his hair before grabbing her to where their members were.

"You guys are so dumb," Garrett said, giving them both towels upon their arrival.

"Thanks, Garrett," Ray said, shivering. Randy saw her wrap the towel around her body while her lips were still shivering because of the cold waterfalls. He clicked his tongue and tossed his towel at her face, causing her to look at him. "What's this?" she asked.

"A towel." He took one last look at her before leaving her appalled at his actions.

Ray snickered as she wrapped his towel around her face to hide her smile, but April saw it because she was watching her dear girlfriend the whole time. The redhead walked towards Ray and pulled her to the side. "Are we gonna talk about how you yelled that you guys are over and him jumping down to follow you because he didn't want it to be over?" She crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for Ray's answer.

She let out a laugh and waved her hand in front of the redhead. "It's not like that," she said.

"But Ray! I saw his wallet!" April retorted.

Ray paused, eyeing her. "What? Why did you look at his wallet, April? Are you insane?" she asked in disbelief. Her heart started pounding because she knew that there were pictures of her and Randy inside his wallet.

The redhead's blue eyes pierced through the gray-eyed ones as she glared at her. "Because I saw it inside your bag and I got curious so I opened it and I saw you and Randy's pictures last October 8th. Tell me, did you and Randy leave the city for his birthday?"

Uh-oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.9K 61
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴 ❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞ 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚...
13.5K 595 32
April It's hard enough being the most sought after girl in Los Santos. Now, the tempting red head has to run a squad, get her gorl a spot in the gang...
308 15 8
When Verena decides to write her psychology thesis on the person behind the murders that are happening around town, the last thing she expects is to...