When the World Falls (LS, #1)

By enpsych

(Los Santos Series #1 || When Ray Mond graduated college, she decided to follow her brother to another city n... More

guide
foreword
Chapter 1: Welcome to Los Santos
Chapter 2: A Night in Los Santos
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Gang
Chapter 4: New Friend and Foe
Chapter 5: Foes!
Chapter 6: An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 7: Troublemaker
Chapter 8: Hi! High!
Chapter 9: He's Dead
Chapter 10: Mr. Jealous Guy
Chapter 11: Hungover
Chapter 12: Rogue Mission
Chapter 13: Man Down
Chapter 14: Tables Turned
Chapter 15: Too Close
Chapter 16: She Left
Chapter 17: The Kiss
Chapter 18: April Fooze
Chapter 19: Lips Sealed
Chapter 20: Closer
Chapter 21: Burn in Hell
Chapter 22: Traitor
Chapter 23: Changed Course
Chapter 24: October Fiasco
Chapter 25: Cardinal Sin
Chapter 26: Candy Kiss
Chapter 27: The Nightmare
Chapter 28: Backroom Thoughts
Chapter 29: It's Ray Mond, bitch
Chapter 29.5: When the Worlds Fall
Chapter 31: Salvation
Chapter 32: Randy Bullet
Chapter 32.5: Falling, fooling
Chapter 33: Self-Destruction
Chapter 34: Compromise
Chapter 35: No Distractions
Chapter 36: Ascended into Heaven
Chapter 37: Crossed Lines
Chapter 38: It's Complicated
Chapter 39: The First Crack
Chapter 40: Welcome to His World
second half
Chapter 41: F*cking Snitch
Chapter 42: Mind Games
Chapter 43: Reckless
Chapter 44: Stay with Me
Chapter 45: Eyes in the Dark
Chapter 46: The Second Crack
Chapter 47: Wait for me
Chapter 48: Move in with me
Chapter 48.5: Their Little World
Chapter 49: In the Dark, He Sees Light
Chapter 50: Randy F*cking Bullet
Chapter 51: 11th Commandment
Chapter 52: They Know
Chapter 53: Please Be Mine
Chapter 54: It's Going to be Messy
Chapter 55: Kill! Kill! Kill?
Chapter 56: The Kids Are Not Okay
Chapter 57: Love Conquers All
Chapter 58: After Darkness
Chapter 59: Welcome to Paris
Chapter 60: First Night in Paris
Chapter 61: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 62: London, England
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Europe
Chapter 64: The Third Crack
Chapter 65: The Lies You Never Told
Chapter 66: The Screams You Never Heard
Chapter 67: She Saw the Signs
Chapter 68: Tremors
Chapter 69: A Father's Blessing
Chapter 70: A New Chapter
Chapter 71: Cupid Screwed Up
Chapter 72: The Other Side
Chapter 73: Full Throttle
Chapter 74: Time's Up
Chapter 75: Are We Okay?
Chapter 76: Playing Dangerously
Chapter 77: Ray Squared

Chapter 30: A Friendly Fire

774 41 64
By enpsych

[Hawaii Part One]

D-DAY

The morning of December 20th came, and the whole Chang Gang members were getting ready to leave for Hawaii as they were just getting everything fixed.

"Is everyone good?" Mister K's loud voice roared inside the cubby, watching the members get everything. He looked around to see if everyone was there, and his brow arched when he didn't see Ray Mond. "Where is Ray?" he asked, his question was solely targeted to Randy who so happened to be on the phone with Ray.

"Where are you?" they heard him ask Ray through the phone.

"I'm on my way, I swear." She chuckled, not telling him that she was lost.

Knowing how unfamiliar she still is in the city, he chuckled inwardly. "Are you lost, Ray?" He let out another set of laughs. "Should I scoop you up?" he asked, taking his car keys from his pocket. "I'll scoop you up, where are you?" he asked, getting impatient.

"Can you relax?" she yelled, causing him to pull his phone from his ear.

Randy's eyes became playful upon hearing how stressed she was. "How dare you yell at me?" he scoffed, pretending to be annoyed as he started to pace back and forth in the cubby while everyone was just looking at him.

She sighed, still lost. "I'm sorry. It's just you are stressing me out!" she quips.

"Huh?" he exclaimed, making her laugh. "I am stressing you out?" he asked in disbelief. "Where are you at right now?" he asked again.

"I don't know," she said softly as she parked in front of a construction building.

"Okay. Tell me what you see," Randy said as he walked to his car that was inside the cubby.

Ray looked around her. "Uh... I see a color red steel, uh there's also a yellow sign," she said, describing every detail she saw without being straight to the point.

Randy paused, trying to absorb Ray's words. "Huh? The color red steel, a yellow sign? Huh?" He chuckled. "Look, I know this is hard for your brain, but please! Give me a landmark," he said, laughing at her dumbass while playing with the keys in his hand.

She shook her head in dismay. Ray sucks when she's under pressure and she tends to spiral, especially if she knows that a lot of people are waiting for her. "Randy!" she shrieked in a panic.

"Yeah?" he said with a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"Help me! I don't know where I am!" she said as her hands started to tremble. "Please," she said the magic word with her tone that she only uses for Randy.

He let out a sly smile, scratching his brow. "Aight. Share with me your location, man."

"Okay," she said and did what she was asked to do. "Did you get it? Did you get it?"

He opened the shared location from her and giggled. "Are you serious?! You should have told me that you are at the construction building," he said as he got in his car.

She rolled her eyes even though he couldn't see it. "Okay, dude!"

He shook his head in disbelief. "Stay there, I'm on my way," he said, driving off from the cubby. "What am I going to do with you, man?" he asked as he drove along Alta Street.

She leaned her head on the headrest and fixed the baseball cap that she was wearing. "Thanks, Randy," she said sweetly. "I owe you one." She chuckled.

He let out a chuckle as he slowly approached a Kuruma that was parked in front of the construction building. "You owe me a lot, but alright." He hung up the phone after parking his car in front of hers.

"Wicked!" she said when she got out of her car and approached him. "Hi," she said, smiling at him.

"Hello!" he replied curtly. "We should go back to the apartment so you could leave your car there," he said, fixing his cap for her.

"Okay!" she said with so much enthusiasm while Randy just watched her walk back to her car. "I should just follow you, right?" she asked after she got inside.

He walked up towards her and leaned down, knocking her head lightly. "You're finally using your brain. I'm so proud of you," he said, teasing her just to get a reaction from her.

She shoved his hand from her as she threw him a glare, making him laugh. "Let's go before I get mad at you," she said.

"Huh?" he exclaimed. He just shook his head when Ray stuck her tongue out. "You are so dumb," he said as he walked back to his car. "Aight, let's go. Follow me, my young one," he said before driving away. He glanced at his side mirror to see if she was still following him and smirked when he saw her trying to hit his Lexus. He let out a mocking laugh when Ray spun out after Randy avoided her second hit. "That's what you get, bruh," he told himself as they drove back to the apartment. He smiled to himself knowing that she was probably mad at him for juking her.

He watched her park her car with her furrowed brows, so he got out of his car and walked up to her. "Here let me help," he said when Ray tried to grab her suitcase from the backseat.

"Thanks," she said and watched him move her luggage to his car.

"I got you, baby." He winked at her and chuckled when he saw her instantly blushing. Now, that made his day. "Let's go, they're waiting for us," he said before getting inside his car. He watched her check her car if it was locked before entering his car. "Hello!" he said in a sing-songy voice when she got in.

Her brows furrowed as she looked at him, but then she just let out a laugh and grabbed his hand. "Hi!" she replied again, giggling.

"Do you want to eat first?" he asked before driving, his other hand still held by Ray. He took a glance at her when she started brushing the back of his hand with her thumb. "Ray, do you want to eat?" he asked again.

"I'm not hungry," she replied curtly as she grabbed her camera from her bomber jacket. "Smile!" she told him and focused the camera on his face.

He let out a chuckle, taking his hand back from her and covering his face as he drove past Little Seoul because he was distracted by her again. "What are you doing?" he asked, chuckling still because Ray took too many pictures of him.

She shot him an immediate glare. "What? I want to take a picture of you!" she retorted. She put the camera on top of the dashboard and set the timer. "Pull over, bruh," she said.

"Argh! Why?" he grunted as he pulled to a stop in front of Vespucci Beach anyway. He watched her set up the camera before unbuckling her seatbelt, she leaned the side of her body towards Randy and did a 'V' sign with a huge smile plastered on her lips.

"Let me see," she whispered to herself while Randy's eyes were still glued to her. Her brow raised upon seeing the picture they had just taken. "Why aren't you looking at the camera?" she asked him as she showed him the photo—Ray was smiling wide while Randy was just looking at her the whole time. "Let's try this again, Randy. Could you smile at least?" she asked, rolling her eyes at him.

He let out a laugh while nodding his head, agreeing. She put the camera back on top of the dashboard after setting it up and looked at Randy, who was already looking at her. He grabbed her jaw pulling her close to him and then licked her cheek, making her grimace. He burst out laughing when Ray freaked out as she wiped her cheek. "Now, let me see that," he said, giggling as he grabbed the camera. Another fit of laughter escaped his lips upon seeing the photo. "Send this picture to me," he told her while she was still wiping her cheek in aggression. "Wow! You hate my saliva that much when we've been making out for months," he said, teasing her.

Ray's eyes widened as she looked at the playful Brit. "What?!" she shrieked, her nostrils flaring in frustration. She exhaled sharply when he just laughed at her. Shooting him another glare, she grabbed his head while he was still laughing and pressed her lips on him, shutting him up. "You really don't stop talking, don't you?" she teased after letting go of his lips.

"Did you really have to do that?" he asked, her ears red.

She rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, come on. You liked that, didn't you?" she teased because she knew him too well.

"Excuse me?" he scoffs. "Oh, if you wanna go there, we can go there," he scowled.

"Go where? To your apartment?" she asked, acting clueless. "Do we still have time, though?" she asked, her brows quivering as she looked at him playfully, teasing him.

"Oh, hell nah!" He grimaced, pinching the bridge of his nose as he unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned toward her. He reclined her seat as he lowered his head to her. Her heart started to pound as she looked at his face which was only a few inches away from her. She saw how his eyes looked from her gray eyes down to her lips. "Stop fucking around, Ray," he said in a low and dangerous voice.

She pushed him away from her and looked away, avoiding his burning eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said.

The side of his lips formed into a smirk as he leaned to her again. He grabbed her chin before he lowered his lips to hers. His lips were brushing hers and then pulled back. He tilted her head and brushed his lips again, but not kissing her fully, making her frustrated because he was just teasing her. He let go of her chin and grabbed her head instead—pulling her towards him. He moved away when Ray tried reaching his lips as he hadn't finished teasing her yet. He moved his left hand on the side of her face, taking control of her head while his other hand pulled her jacket back down and started caressing her arm.

"Let go of me if you're not going to kiss me," she finally said in frustration.

He let out a mocking laugh as he brushed his lips against her again. "Oh, but I want to," he said before finally claiming her lips.

"WHAT the fuck took you guys long?" Ramee asked as soon as Randy got out of his car. "We've been calling you guys, but you guys didn't answer," he said as he watched Randy take her luggage out of his trunk.

"We just grabbed some food." Randy cut the conversation short with a flawless lie as he walked away from a questioning Ramee. While Ray was still inside his car, fixing herself after that make-out session with Randy. She looked at the new hickey on her shoulder and exhaled sharply, though the hickeys on her neck and collarbone were both gone, it still infuriated her because he was always marking her body, while she couldn't because he wouldn't let her. The only hickey she ever did to him was the one on his neck that was also fading away.

"Okay, okay. I'm not gonna think about that anymore," she told herself as she heaved out a sigh. She fixed his baseball cap on her head and her jacket before finally getting out of his car. "What's up, boys?" she said, grabbing everyone's attention.

Everyone in the cubby looked at her from head to toe, studying her. She was only wearing black Supreme cycling shorts, a blank halter tank top, and a red and black bomber jacket, and paired it with her white Converse. But what caught their eyes was the white baseball cap on her head because everyone knew it was Randy's favorite cap. And once again, their suspicions about their relationship grew.

"Hi, Ray." The voice of a girl distracted her and saw a brunette woman wearing a black tube top and a red skirt. "It's Mari," she said.

Right. She was also in my dream last night. She told herself. She smiled at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, I heard from one of the boys. I'm Ray Mond," she said.

Mari grabbed Ray and introduced her to all of the members of Chang Gang and their immediate family while Randy was just looking at her, smoking his cigarette with his other hand in his pocket. "You're gonna burn a hole through her, man," Garrett said, nudging his smitten brother.

Randy looked away, but he was too late. He was already caught. "I don't know what you're talking about." He dismissed his instigations.

Garrett let out a teasing smile and tapped his shoulder. "Bro, we all see the way you look at her. Just don't let it distract you," he reminded him.

The white-haired man in question pushed Garrett away, grabbing their attention. "Shut the fuck up, man," he growled in annoyance, not noticing that Ray was already walking towards him.

"Randy?" she called him with a tone.

"Yeah?" he said, sounding calmer as if he wasn't annoyed at Garret 5 seconds ago, and everyone near them noticed the changes in his tone as soon as Ray approached him.

"What seat are you?" she asked, asking about their plane seats.

"7A. What about you?" he asked.

Her brow raised at what he said. "What? You are three rows away from me?" She took the boarding pass that was given to her by Mister K from her jacket. "I am in 10B. It's not even a window seat, what?" She grimaced.

"Is there a problem, Ray?" Mister K asked as he walked near them when he noticed her whining. "Do you want to sit with Randy?" he asked her.

"Yeah!" she immediately said with her brows furrowed. Randy let out a chuckle at how aggressive she was. "Can I just not follow this?" she asked, waving her boarding pass.

Mister K chuckled at her reaction and nodded his head. "Of course. You can sit anywhere, Ray," the leader said, chuckling still.

"Oh." She let out an awkward laugh as she walked behind Randy. "I didn't know," she said.

The old leader just smiled at her before walking away from them. As soon as the leader was gone, Randy turned around to face her. "What was that?" he asked.

She looked up at him. "What was what?" she asked back.

"You can just ask me to sit with you if you really want to, did you know that you donut," he said. His eyes glimmered in amusement as he looked at her gray ones. He let out a chuckle when she just rolled her eyes at him. "You are so dumb," he said, pulling his cap back down for her and poking the tip of her nose.

"Ray Michelle!" Randy took a step back from Ray when April ran towards them. "Hey, Randy. It's 'ya girl April," the redhead said, smiling at Randy.

"What's up, April? It's 'ya boy Randy," he answered, smiling back. "It's good, right? Did I do it correctly this time?" he asked the redhead.

"Yeah!" April giggled. "It's better than it's 'ya girl Randy," she said when she remembered Randy using the wrong pronouns for him.

Randy burst out laughing when he remembered his dumbass, making April laugh alongside him. "Oh, yeah! I remember that... Hee!" He giggled. "You are so funny, man," he told her, earning a glare from Ray Mond who was just watching them the whole time.

"Oop she's glaring," Flippy said when he saw Ray's glare.

"She doesn't like what she's witnessing," Garrett chimed in as they all watched the three of them.

"Someone's dying tonight," Mister K said, chuckling.

"Are they dating?" Chodie asked—one of the best weed pushers in the city.

"Oh, there's definitely something going on between them," Taco answered. "Didn't you guys see the hickey on Randy's neck?" He asked them.

"What?" they all said in unison. "He has a hickey on his neck?" Ramee asked in disbelief.

Taco nodded his head before looking at them. "Yes! When they arrived at the gallery last time, both of them had band-aids on their neck. But you can clearly see the hickey on Randy's neck now," he said, giggling. "If they're not dating, they are definitely fucking." He let out a meaningful laugh as he instigated some more.

Vinny snickered. "Oh, Violet's going to kill her if she finds out about it." He shook his head.

"Randy's going to kill Violet first even before she lays a finger on Ray," Mister K said and they just agreed with the leader's words.

All while the boys were instigating Randy and Ray, Ray was still watching Randy and April laughing their asses off. Her brows raised when April leaned towards Randy, touching his chest. "What the fuck?" she whispered to herself as she walked closer to them. "April! Stop touching Randy!" she yelled absent-mindedly, making all of them look as if they weren't already watching her.

April's eyes widened at the sudden outburst from her best friend. "I didn't mean to touch him, Ray! You crazy bitch!" she yelled back.

"Ray!" Randy blocked Ray when he saw her lunging herself towards the redhead, earning a glare from the feisty gray-eyed girl. "What's your problem?" he scowled, shooting her a glare as well.

Ray frowned at his question. "Are you protecting her?" She clenched her fists in anger.

"What?!" he hissed. "I am not protecting her, Ray!" he snapped.

"It looks like you are," she said before walking away from him.

He ran his fingers through his hair while he put his other hand on his hip. "Come back here, Ray Mond!" he said with sternness in his voice. But she didn't listen. She was too stubborn to listen. "Ray!" he called her name once again as he followed her in haste. "Stop ignoring me if I'm calling you, aight?" he said with gritted teeth as soon as he reached her. He grabbed her by the arm and grabbed the keys to his house.

"Let me go!" she hissed.

"No," he said, dismissing her as soon as he opened the door to his house. He grabbed her inside and slammed the door shut, making her flinch. He let go of her arm and leaned his head on the door exhaling sharply. Trying to calm down.

"You really have a type, huh? Redheads?" she said, mocking him and pressing all his buttons.

"What?" he hissed as he turned to face her. "Are you dumb? Seriously, are you dumb?" he asked, walking towards her. "What's going on with your head, huh?" he asked. "Do you think I am fooling around with your best friend when I'm always with you?" he growled. "You're delusional if you think I am fooling around with April when we're literally doing everything together."

"But you're also hanging out with her," she said.

"Because she's a friend, Ray! She's also my friend!" he snapped. "Am I not allowed to have female friends?!" His voice came out louder than usual.

"And I am your friend, too!" she snapped back. "But we're doing what most couples do and we are just friends! Who's to say that you are not kissing her like how you kissed me because she's also your friend like I am to you? No, I don't know that Randy!" she growled back.

"But you are different!" he retorted. "You are not just a friend, Ray!" he yelled back—being too honest. "If you think I'm touching her like how I touched you, then that's your fucking problem because I don't! I don't treat her like how I treat you because you are not just a friend!" He was furious. He was so furious, so he wanted to make a point. "Can't you just fucking trust me for once?" he asked, getting tired of the fight. He let out a loud sigh as he sat on his couch.

Ray watched him lower his head while his elbows rested on his knees, heaving out a sigh to calm himself. She sighed and walked towards him. "Hey," she said, but he ignored her. She knelt in front of him and she put her hand on his face while he was avoiding her, moving his face away from her grasp—but she was persistent. "I'm sorry," she said, caressing his face when he finally gave in. "I trust you, Randy. I just got scared when I saw you laughing like that with her because you weren't laughing like that with me. You looked so happy while talking to her and it scared me because it seemed to me that I was so easy to be replaced with," she admitted. Letting her guard down as she admitted her flaws and fears.

"What?" he scoffs. "Do you actually know how happy you make me? Stop discrediting yourself, Ray. And why are you talking about me replacing you? I am not going to replace you," he assured her as he met her intense gray eyes. "April and I are just friends. You don't have to be jealous of April because if you girls were on a boat and I only have to save one, I am letting that redhead drown, aight?" he said, making her laugh. He pulled Ray from her knees and sat her on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand as he looked into her eyes. He, then, grabbed her head towards him, embracing her lips with his—removing the baseball cap on her head and moving her hair to the side as he lowered his lips on her jaw. Ray stifled a moan when Randy bit her shoulder, leaving a new mark on her body. He pressed her towards him as he lowered his lips on top of her chest while his hand squeezed her behind.

"Randy, we can't do this..." Ray whispered, letting him kiss her cleavage. "They're waiting for us," she said.

He buried his face in her chest and exhaled sharply while his hand was still on her ass, making her shudder. "You're right," he said, squeezing her ass once more before pulling her away from him. "Let's go," he said. He looked at her from head to toe as soon as they got up and chuckled when he saw her fixing herself. He grabbed her by the collar of her jacket and pressed his lips against her for one last time.

He put his cap back on her head and fixed her clothes along with her, sneakily dusting her chest with a smile on his lips. "What are you doing?" she asked when he continued dusting her chest off.

"What?" He looked at her, his eyes danced in a glimmer. "I'm just dusting the dirt off your jacket," he said, still dusting her chest.

"Randy! That is not my jacket!" she scowled, causing him to burst out laughing. She shoved his hand away from her chest and walked away from him while he was following her, laughing still. "Oh shit!" he whispered when everyone looked at her as soon as he got out of Randy's house. She lowered her head and walked towards a grinning April.

"Oh, what the hell?" Randy said when they all gave him knowing looks as soon as he followed her out. "What are you guys looking at?" he asked, taunting them.

"Nothing, man," Taco said, giggling.

He just shook his head and walked towards them as he took a joint from his pocket and lit it up. "When are we leaving, K?" he asked before taking a huff.

"I rented a bus, bruh. They're on the way," K said.

"Ray!" Mari and Autumn walked towards April and Ray, "What did you and Randy do, huh?" Mari asked, smirking at the ravenette's beauty.

"Nothing! We just talked!" she retorted.

"Ray, you guys were gone for 20 minutes. That's a lot of time for quick sex, don't you think?" Mari's blunt words made Ray blush.

"What?!" she shrieked, eyeing her new brunette friend. "We just talked, Mari!" she hissed. The girls let out a teasing laugh when they saw how red her face was while she just shook her head and walked away from their craziness.

"Ray Mond!" They all looked at the owner of the voice and saw Yuno entering the cubby with a smile on his lips. "Hi, Mister K!" the young man greeted the CG's leader.

"Hey, Yuno!" they all greeted them since they were also fond of Ray's twin brother. "What were you holding?" Mister K asked, looking at his hand.

"Oh, this is for Ray." He smiled at him.

Ray walked towards Yuno and nodded her head at him. "Hi, Yuno!" She smiled.

"Ray Mond! I have a gift for you," he said, giving her the gift. "That's why I took too long to go here because I had to get that," he said. "Did you like it?" he asked when she just stared at his gift.

Randy's brows furrowed when he saw her blushing, so he walked behind her to take a look at the gift. "What the fuck?" he scoffed.

"Yuno! Why are you giving me a Randy Bullet body pillow?" she yelled at her brother, causing them to look at the gift. "What are you trying to say, bruh?" she asked, eyeing her brother.

Yuno looked at her in confusion. "I thought you'd like it, Ray."

She let out a sarcastic chortle. "Why did you think that?" She stuck her tongue out in annoyance.

"Because I thought you and Randy were dating, that's why I had that custom-made for you," Yuno explained, causing them to laugh because it was not only CG who thought that the Mundos were dating.

"What?!" the Mundos said in unison, making everyone laugh. "We are not dating, man!" they both growled at the same time, and the two of them looked at each other after saying those exact words at the same time.

"Oh, you didn't like my Christmas gift, Ray?" Yuno asked. "Let me just have it back," he said and was about to grab the pillow from her, but she shoved his hand away.

"I liked it," she said with her lowered head. "Randy," she looked at the stunned British boy. "Can I borrow your car? I'll just put this in my apartment," she said, almost in a whisper.

"Why don't you bring that to Hawaii, Ray?" Garrett chimed in with a smirk on his lips.

"WHAT?!" she hissed.

Garrett smirked. "Did you know that a lot of girls have a Rand—actually no, you are the first girl who owns a Randy Bullet body pillow," Garrett said when he realized, causing them to laugh except Ray.

"What?!" She grimaced in disbelief.

"Ray Mondo, let me just have that pillow if you don't want it," a bald man she was not familiar with chimed in—Anthony Murphy.

She instantly hid the pillow away from Anto and shot him a glare. "It's mine!" she hissed.

"Oh! She's saying that it's hers!" Mister K said, chuckling.

"Awe! That is so cute!" Taco said, giggling at the sight of a flustered Ray Mond.

"Ray, are you saying that Randy is yours?" Garrett teased, making everyone laugh as they watched Ray blush.

"What?!" she hissed once again and looked at Randy, who was just looking at her and laughing alongside the boys. "Why aren't you saying anything, Randy?" she asked, glaring at him.

"What am I going to say, man? You were the one who announced that I'm yours," Randy said, his eyes conveying a glimmer as he looked at her with amusement.

"Oh my god! I did not say that!" She rolled her eyes in disbelief. "I hate you guys," she said before leaving them. "Fuck off!" she hissed at her girlfriends when she saw them smirking at her.

"Ray Ray," April teased, poking her on her waist. "Let me see the body pillow." And before Ray could even react, the redhead already snatched the pillow from her grasp. "Ray! You are going to have a good night's sleep now," she said, giggling.

"I always have a good night's sleep, April Fooze," she said with gritted teeth.

"Oh. I forgot that you always have a good night's sleep because you were hugging the real one," April teased, followed by a screech from Autumn and Mari when they understood what April meant.

Ray grabbed the pillow from April and hit her with it before she ran away when April shrieked. "That's what you get, you homewrecker bitch!" she scowled at her redhead friend. She let out a laugh when April's eyes widened.

"RAY MICHELLE MOND!" April shrieked before she took her shoes off and threw them at her.

"Help me! Wamee! Control your rabid girl!" she said, laughing as she dodged April's throws. "Oh shit! April! That's not funny!" She freaked out when she saw April grab a pistol from Mari's hands. "Randy! Help!" she instinctively yelled for her person's name when April pointed the gun toward her.

Randy chuckled and sneakily walked behind April while she was still pointing the gun at Ray and swiftly grabbed the gun from her hands. "What the hell, Randy?" April grumbled.

He just shrugged his shoulders at her and walked back to Ray who was now hiding behind Taco. He cocked the gun back to safety while his eyes were glued on her before giving it to Mister K. "Thanks, Randy," she said, hugging the body pillow. Her brows quivered when the body pillow gave her the same comfort as Randy's whenever she hugged him.

"I got you," he said, watching her hug the pillow her brother gave her.

"The buses are here," Mister K interjected and threw the cigarette butt on the ground. "Let's go, boys," he said when the two buses parked outside the cubby.

As soon as they opened the gates for them, all of them carried their luggage towards the bus, but Ray fell behind the group as she was letting them go first. "Ray, do you need help with your bag?" Jaylen asked when he saw her after falling behind as well.

Ray was about to answer him when a hand with a familiar gun tattoo grabbed her bag. "Don't worry about her, Jaylen," Randy said.

The young leader looked at Ray before looking back at Randy and then he nodded his head and left the two of them. Ray looked at the British man beside her and smiled. "He was just being nice," she said. "He's actually cool," she added.

"Yeah, he's cool. I fuck with him," Randy said as they walked towards the bus while carrying her bag.

"Yeah! Jaylen's nice. I like him," she said while still hugging the pillow.

"What?" he hissed absent-mindedly. "I mean, I don't care if you like him, bruh." He tried to save face, but he couldn't get past that slip-up.

Ray didn't notice his tone, though, as she was sometimes having a hard time understanding his tone. "I like nice guys. That's why I like you," she said, making him stop. Her straightforwardness shocked Randy because he didn't expect her to just casually say that. While he's out there burying his growing feelings toward Ray, she is just slowly admitting hers.

Choosing to ignore the sensitive topic, he just walked away from her. Ray followed him as he got inside the bus while she was still hugging her precious body pillow. "You are such a jealous guy," she whispered on the pillow, chuckling. She shook her head while hitting the pillow as she went inside the bus. Her eyes immediately looked for Randy and saw him sitting beside April, with an empty seat beside him.

"Ray Ray, come sit here," Taco said when he saw her looking in Randy's direction.

She pursed her lips shut as she watched Randy laughing with April when she told him a funny joke. She glanced at Taco, who was looking at her, and politely shook her head. "I'm just gonna sit there," she said when she saw an empty seat. With her clenched fists, she walked towards the empty seat—near the end of the bus.

The white-haired man watched her settle further from him. His brows furrowed because he left an empty seat for her, but she chose to sit further from the group—from him. "I think Ray's jealous," April whispered to Randy.

"Huh?" He looked at their redhead friend. "No, she's not. We just talked about this. I told her there's nothing to be jealous about," he told her.

April smiled at him, "What's going on between you two anyway?" She couldn't help but ask.

"Nothing," he denied it in an instant. "I just like hanging out with her, you know?" he admitted. "I just fuck with her," he added.

The prying redhead nodded her head and looked in Ray's direction and saw her looking at them, she immediately looked away when the blue-eyed chick met her gray ones. "You're gonna get me killed, Randy," she told Randy, making him laugh.

Ray closed her eyes as she rested her head on the window when Randy's laughter boomed inside the bus. The moment she closed her eyes, her mind wandered to how it was absurd for her to get jealous of April when she knew what was going on between her and Ramee—but she couldn't stop herself from being paranoid about it, especially because she just wants him to act differently with her. Just with her. But she knows that Randy Bullet is a social butterfly, yet still, she can't help but spiral because she just wants to keep him for herself.

Another loud sigh escaped her lips as she listened to his laughter. "Tsk. This is bullshit," she whispered to herself, not noticing that Ramee was just sitting adjacent to her.

"Ray, are you okay?" Ramee asked, grabbing Randy's attention. The warlord moved in Ray's direction and sat beside her. "You good?" he asked.

She raised her head and met the warlord's green eyes. "Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, Wamee." She smiled at him. "Why are you here with me anyway?" she asked. "Aren't you with April?" Her brows quivered in amusement.

Ramee let out a friendly giggle, making her laugh alongside him. "And aren't you with Randy? Why are you here?" he asked her the same question.

"You're right," she said, laughing at their complicated situation. "This is so weird." She rested her head on the warlord's shoulder, making him freeze in his position. "Thanks, Wamee," she said.

Ramee heaved out a sigh and patted Ray's head. "I got you, Way," he said with a smile.

And Randy saw all of that since his eyes never left her. He exhaled sharply and just chose to ignore the unbearable sight. "They're just friends, Randy," April told him after seeing what he saw. He nodded his head, not saying anything as he now feels what Ray felt earlier when she went crazy seeing Randy laughing at April's jokes. "They're just friends," she said, convincing the both of them as they watched Ramee and Ray laughing.

"We're here," Mister K announced when they finally got to the airport. The old leader stood in the center aisle and arched his brow when he saw Randy sitting with April and Ramee sitting with Ray. What the fuck happened? He thought to himself. He just shook his head, shoving the thought away before leaving the bus.

"Where's your bag, Ray?" Ramee asked as he stood up.

"I'll just ask Randy," she said when she got up. She walked in Randy's direction and saw him grabbing April's pink suitcase. "Randy, where did you put my bag?" she asked him politely.

But Ray was greeted by a frowning Randy. "Do I look like a fucking transporter to you?" He deadpanned.

"What?" She frowned. "I was just asking you politely," she said. "You could just ignore my question instead of cursing at me," she spat and bumped him with force before walking out of the bus. She heaved out a loud sigh and removed his cap on her head as soon as she exited that suffocating bus and threw his cap on the ground. She walked towards Mister K and spoke, "I don't know where my bag is, Mister K. Randy cursed at me when I asked him where he put my bag," she told the old leader.

"Oh, what?" Mister K looked at Curtis. "Can you look for Ray's bag, man?" he asked him.

"I have her bag," Jaylen intervened, carrying her bag. "It was the last bag in the compartment," he said as he gave Ray her bag.

"Thanks, Jay." She smiled at him.

"Tsk." Randy clicked his tongue in annoyance, popping out of nowhere. "You should have just left that there," he said.

"What?!" Ray hissed. "You are such an asshole," she spat out.

"Randy," Mister K warned when he was about to attack her. "Don't do things that you will regret later," he told his hot-headed member since he knew that the Mundos had the same attitude.

He just clicked his tongue in annoyance and ran his fingers through his hair. "There's no fucking way I am sitting with that girl," he said out of spite.

The air between them became heavy as they had their own staredown. Why are we fighting again? They both asked the same question in their thoughts as they lost track of what happened. One minute, they are inseparable and act sweet most of the time. And then they'll argue when someone gets jealous and can't be left alone in the same room or else they'll just kill each other. Their relationship is even more complicated than doing a hack.

SEVEN long hours passed as they finally landed in Hawaii, and it's also been that long since the Mundos last talked. It was the longest hours that they'd been angry with each other. The day is almost ending and they haven't patched things up.

"Ray, here's the key to your hotel room," Mister K said after getting the keys to her room.

"Thanks, Mister K," she said, almost slurring as she was too exhausted from the flight and their fight. "I'll go to my room now. Good night, Mister K," she said as they were the only ones left in the lobby before riding an elevator and pressing the 7th button. She asked for hotel staff to carry her luggage because she was just too exhausted. "Thank you so much," she told the guy when they reached her room. She grabbed some money from her bag and gave it to him before entering her room, not noticing that Randy was just behind her because she was too tired. "What the fuck?" she cursed when he blocked the door when she was about to close it. She hissed when she saw him entering her room. "Can we just talk tomorrow? I'm tired," she said as she walked towards her bed.

"It's already midnight. It's technically tomorrow," he said and sat on the couch. He watched her take off her jacket before opening her luggage to settle into some more comfortable clothes.

She sighed in dismay when he just stayed quiet after saying those words. "If you're not going to say anything, you can leave," she said before entering the bathroom and grabbing her clothes.

Minutes passed when Ray finally came out of the bathroom after showering. Her eyes immediately landed on Randy, who was sleeping peacefully on her bed. She heaved out a sigh and grabbed his clothes on the floor, folding them neatly before putting them on the couch, just like how she always does. She glanced at the Randy Bullet body pillow that was sitting on the couch and glared at it. "Why do you always barge into my room when we're fighting without even saying sorry?" she questioned the pillow, punching it. She let out another sigh after punching the pillow so many times. "You should sleep on the couch, not on the bed with me," she told the pillow again—as if it was the real Randy. She clicked her tongue and fixed the body pillow on the couch before turning the lights off and locking the door. She walked back to her bed with the help of the lampshade that was on the bedside and climbed onto the bed, grabbing the blanket from the sleeping British man. She lay to the side, facing away from him and leaving a few inches between them when she felt him move from behind her.

Randy moved around and reached her, his arms snaking her waist as he buried his face into her neck. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I forgot why we were fighting, but I'm sorry," he said. Ray let out a sigh and couldn't help but agree since she also forgot what they were fighting about. She didn't remember that they both got jealous, leading them to a seven-hour fight. "I'm sorry," he said as he put his hand inside her shirt, drawing circles on her stomach for his own sanity.

Ray removed his hand from her and turned around, causing him to open his eyes and stare at her gray and drowsy ones. "You cursed at me earlier, Randy. You were an asshole to me and you also called me that girl," she said when she remembered all of a sudden. "But it all happened because I saw you laughing with April again inside the bus, however, that was not an excuse for you to act like an asshole toward me." She made that loud and clear. "But I'm sorry, too."

He raised his hand to her face and brushed her cheeks lightly as he was sucked into looking at her eyes. "I'm sorry I was an asshole. I don't know why I acted that way, but I'm sorry." He didn't want to tell her that he went batshit crazy when he saw her resting her head on Ramee's shoulder because he just wants her to rest her head on him. Only him. "I'm sorry," he whispered before closing the gap between them. "Sorry," he muttered again before finally brushing his lips on hers. Ray closed her eyes as she opened her mouth slightly for him, letting his tongue in. She pulled him towards her, wrapping her right arm around him while caressing his back. Randy pulled himself from her lips and let out a small laugh when Ray tried to reach his lips again. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and held her face, pulling her to him and planting a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sleeping here tonight, just in case I wasn't clear on that," he said, earning a giggle from her. He turned Ray around and wrapped his arm around her, spooning her as they finally dozed off to dreamland.

*

Morning came and Ray woke up late because she was woken up by Randy earlier, only to tell her that he was going back to his room before everyone found out. After all, their members like to roam around the different floors. She stretched her arms out and rubbed her eyes when something caught her attention. "You are so stupid," she said to herself, giggling as she looked at his baseball cap on the bedside that she dropped last night. She let out a hearty laugh when she saw the note on it.

Don't drop me again if we are fighting.
-Randymundo

She grabbed his cap and wore it on her head before she hugged the body pillow that was now beside her after Randy put the pillow on her bed. She flailed her hands as she screamed into the pillow out of happiness. She looked at the note once again and put it on her chest, where her heart sits, with a wide smile on her lips. "I am so in trouble," she told herself. "Ah, fuck it!" she said, deciding that she'll just go with the flow because she's aware that she is at her happiest every time she is with him.

Ray rolled over the bed again out of glee before she got up from the bed when Mister K asked all of them to go to the presidential suite that he booked for himself. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table after washing her face, she didn't even bother changing since she literally just woke up before leaving her room. "Oh!" she said when she saw Randy outside the room who coincidentally had just gotten out of his room. "What are you doing here?" she asked when she looked at him. He was wearing a white fitted tee and camouflage shorts that showed his full-sleeved tattoo on his right arm and the snake tattoo on his right leg.

"This is my room, man," he said, pointing to the room right in front of Ray's. "I was the one who booked your room for you," he said with a proud smile on his face.

"I thought it was K?" she asked and leaned her back on the wall.

"I was the one who chose the room. That's why there are no other members here on this floor aside from us." The smirk on his lips grew wider because of his cheekiness. "Do you want to see my room?" he asked, the smile on his lips didn't leave his face. He didn't even wait for her answer and he just grabbed her inside his room.

"What? How is your room bigger than mine?" Ray asked, looking around the modern room. Seriously? She thought to herself since he always gets the bigger room. He even had a bigger apartment than hers back in the city.

"Of course, I made sure I have a bigger room than yours," he said, followed by a cheeky laugh. "But I like your room more," he said, snaking his arms from behind her.

"Why? Because I'm there?" she asked, her voice teasing.

"I invoke my right against self-incrimination," Randy said, giggling.

Ray let out a laugh and turned to face him. She clung her arms around his neck while his arms remained on her waist. "Oh, wow. You are so smart, Randy," she said, giggling as she fed his ego.

"I am smart." He nodded his head, agreeing. "I have like 50 IQ," he said with confidence, making her burst out of laughter. "What? What? Is that not the average?" he asked, laughing alongside her.

Ray covered her mouth as she laughed loudly while Randy was just laughing along with her. "Randy!" she shrieked, laughing still. "The average IQ level is 100!" she said, her eyes tearing up from so much laughter.

"Shit!" he hissed. "Really?" He giggled. "Did I say 50? I said 150 IQ," he said, laughing at his dumbass.

She nodded her head profusely. "Yeah. 150 IQ," she said, suppressing her laugh. "What a smart guy," she said, giggling.

"Of course, of course." He let out another laugh as he watched her laughing. He raised his hand to her eyes, wiping her tears from laughing so much. "You are so happy, huh?" he says.

"I am." She stifled her laugh as she looked at his face. "That actually made my week," she declared, laughing still. She breathed sharply, trying to control her laughter, and heaved out a sigh before shaking her head. "Okay, okay. I'm not laughing anymore," she said, trying so hard to suppress her laugh.

His eyes darted on her lips when she bit her bottom lips, stifling a laugh. He let out a sigh and took a step back from her, controlling himself. "Should we go there?" he asked her instead.

"Yeah," she said curtly before exiting his room with Randy tailing her. "I can't believe Mister K got a presidential suite for himself," she stated as they walked towards the elevator.

"He has the biggest room because that's where we all will gather when he calls for a meeting," he said, his hand purposely bumping Ray's as they walked in the hallway. "And also because his girlfriend is here," he added as he continued to bump her hand with his.

Ray stopped in her tracks after hearing his words, making him stop as well. "Mister K has a girlfriend? I thought he was dating Vinny or Garrett?" she said

"What?" He cackled. "It was just a running joke in the gang because Mister K is hot. But he has a girlfriend, you donut," he said, flicking her forehead. Hard.

"Randy!" She held her forehead, shooting him a glare. "It actually hurts," she said, laughing awkwardly.

"Wait... really?" Randy felt guilty when he saw how red her face became. He grabbed her hand from her forehead and grimaced when he saw how red it became. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He started panicking as he watched her forehead slowly turn into a purplish-red color.

"It's alright," she assured him. "I'll just put ice on it." But Randy still looked so guilty as he stared at it, and Ray saw that. She knows that it was killing him knowing that he hurt her when he didn't intend on doing that since he always flicks her forehead, but it was just this time that he flicked her too hard. It was definitely not a mark that he would prefer to see on her body. "Randy, it's alright." She grabbed his tattooed arm and hugged them to assure him. "It's not even hurting anymore," she just said to console the poor British man.

"Are you sure?" His eyes were doubtful because the redness had become a bruise now.

"Yeah! It doesn't hurt anymore." She smiled at him when the truth was it was still painful. But Ray couldn't fathom looking at his guilty eyes, so she had to lie for his sake. "Let's just go," she told him after letting go of his arm.

Randy fell behind her as he watched her press the elevator button. He leaned his back on the wall as he continued to look at her with his crossed arms. "Ray," he called her.

"Yeah?"

"I saw a boxing gym here at the hotel, do you want to spar with me?" He asked her all of a sudden.

She turned around to face him wide-eyed. "Really?! Okay!" she said in excitement.

He chuckled at her reaction. "You are so weird," Randy said, chuckling still as they got inside the elevator.

"How am I so weird, bruh?"

"I literally asked you to spar with me and you know I am a guy yet you still agreed. Do you want to die?" He let out a chuckle, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I mean I don't care whatever the fuck we do. I just want to spend time with you," she told him, stunning the notorious criminal as he looked at her. "We could literally just be in a desert together and I still won't mind." She casually shrugged her shoulders.

The side of his lips formed into a smile as he put his arm on her shoulder. "Really?" he said, squeezing her arm.

"Yeah. I just want to be with you anyway," she said. Her straightforwardness continues to amuse Randy because she is just saying whatever's on her mind that's why he always finds her fearless.

He nodded his head at her words and looked at the screen inside the elevator to see what floor they were in before taking his arm from her shoulder. Then, he lowered his head and pressed his lips against her, stealing a kiss from her before the elevator opened. He grins as he walks out of the elevator with a flushed Ray following him. "What's up, boys?" he said as soon as he entered K's suite.

Their eyes landed on Randy before shifting their eyes to Ray when she walked behind him. "What happened to your forehead, Ray?" Autumn asked, walking towards her friend.

"Oh, I just bumped into something," she told her.

"Come here with me, I have ointment for that," Autumn said, pulling her where her bag was. "You haven't met CJ, right?" she asked her as she sat Ray on the bed.

"Is she Mister K's girlfriend?" she whispered. She winced when her forehead stung after putting in an ointment.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She smiled at her, "Yeah. She is K's girlfriend," she whispered back. "I'll introduce you to her." She pulled Ray's arm again into the group of girls led by their redhead friend. "CJ, this is Ray Mond," Autumn introduced her to their new blonde hair friend. "Ray, this is CJ. She is Kebun's girlfriend."

The blonde beauty looked at Ray and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Ray Ray!" CJ squealed.

She smiled back at her and nodded her head before looking at the familiar face in their circle. "What was your name again?" she asked the heavily tattooed-arm girl wearing a black bandana as her mask.

"Oh, you haven't met Novah, Ray?" Mari asked.

"No. I just saw her at the cubby but I didn't know her name." She looked away. "Or maybe I know about it? I forgot." She put her finger on her chin, thinking.

"This is Novah Walker. She's Randy's protector," Mari said.

Ray's eyes quivered upon hearing her words. "Really? So, what you're trying to say is if I kill Randy, you'll kill me?" she asked, looking at Novah.

The younger sister let out a laugh as she shook her head no. "Randy will kill me if I kill you, Ray."

"What?" She grimaced, not noticing Randy behind her. She looked at them with raised brows when she saw them exchanging meaningful looks. "What's wrong with you, girls?" she asked, still clueless.

"Ray."

"Oh shit!" she cursed when she heard Randy's voice behind her. "What?" she hissed.

"Excuse me?" he quips. "Lower your tone, miss."

She rolled her eyes at him. "What do you need?" she asked.

"Let's go grab some food," he said.

Her brows furrowed. "Why did we go here if we're not eating here anyway?" She eyed him suspiciously. "Are you serious?" Randy let out a chuckle when she said that because she sounded just like him.

"Why are you asking me that question? Ask K, bruh." He shrugged his shoulders. "Stop asking questions and let's just go," he said before walking away from her.

She clicked her tongue and followed him. "You are such an asshole," she whispered.

But Randy heard that, so he walked back to her with his brows furrowed. "Huh?" he scoffed.

"Huh?" she mimics.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" He shot her a playful glare.

"Uh..." Ray trailed off. "I said you are such a nice guy," she said, chuckling awkwardly.

Randy looked at her in disbelief. "Ha!" he scoffed, making her laugh. "Thank you so much, nice woman." The both of them let out a hearty laugh as they walked back out from the presidential suite, ignoring everyone else as they were too focused on each other. As they walked along the hallway, Ray was purposely bumping her hand against him, making him smile because she was copying him from earlier. He looked behind them to see if someone was looking before grabbing her hand and holding them as they reached the elevator. He pursed his lips shut when he noticed her looking at him from the corner of his eyes.

"You are so dumb," Ray said as soon as they got inside the elevator. He let go of her hand after pressing the Lower Ground to grab food from the Dining Hall and went behind her back, wrapping his arms around her neck as he put his chin on top of her head, looking at their reflection in the elevator. Her brow arched when he inserted his hand inside her shirt, touching her shoulder from the inside and flicking the strap of her bra. She watched him squeeze her shoulder with his rough hand while his other hand grasped her waist. She breathed sharply when his hand became aggressive, almost ripping the neckline of her shirt as he continued to rub her shoulder down to her arm. "Stop it, Randy," she said when she saw the fire in his eyes from their reflection.

Randy closed his eyes and let out a loud sigh and opened his eyes back before removing his hands all over her body and taking a step back from her. He leaned his back on the wall and stared at her, who was fixing her shirt. "Let's go somewhere else when K gives us some free time," he told her

"With who?" she asked, tying her hair. "Just the two of us?"

"Yeah?" he said in an isn't-that-obvious tone. "You like stars, right? I always caught you looking at the stars whenever we hung out at nighttime," he said. Every time he goes out with Ray, he always learns something new about her. That her favorite fruit is strawberries, her favorite color is red, she fumbles her hands when she's nervous, she has deep cuts on her wrist, her favorite pizza is pineapple pizza, she is a messy eater, she loves a strawberry-mango milkshake, she likes cooking but doesn't always cook, she loves looking at the stars and the city lights, she loves going out at nighttime, and she likes staring at the handsome Brit that is Randy Bullet—he knows everything about her because he had always been attentive. Every tiny detail from Ray's life, he was so interested in learning them all. Even in her past life, he was so interested in knowing them because he wanted to be a part of her life. Randy tilted his head slightly and looked directly into her eyes. "Or we could just stay in your room and order that god-forbid pineapple pizza that you love." He grinned.

The sides of her lips formed into a crescent smile as she went in front of him and clung her arms around his neck. "Why don't we do both?" she asked, her eyes glimmering as she looked at the enigmatic British man in front of her.

He nodded profusely and lowered his head to her, brushing the tips of their nose from one another. "I'm down," he said before stealing yet another kiss on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 559 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
30.1K 876 10
This storyline is based off of an art piece created by Nyze about GTAVRP Characters, where Ray Mond must prove her loyalty to Chang Gang and in order...
36.7K 1.3K 23
Why did Ray leave the city of Los Santos and what made her comeback? This is just for fun and to practice writing. No shipping of content creators...