natasha / scarlett one shots

Від jess_romanoff

ON HOLD natasha romanoff and scarlett johansson x female reader one shots s = smut f = fluff a = angst warn... Більше

welcome !
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f / ms
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f / ma
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f / ma
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ a
romanoff ~ s / f / ma
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johnasson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romoanoff ~ s
johansson ~ a / s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ ms
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f / s / ma
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f / a
johansson ~ s
johansson - f / ma
johansson ~ a / s
johansson ~ a / f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / ms
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ a / f
romanoff ~ a / f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / a
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ s / f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ a / f
announcement
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s

johansson ~ s

6.1K 53 3
Від jess_romanoff

~ rough day ~
was suppose to have this up yesterday but got side tracked watching infinity war and endgame

•••

I heard the front door open and then the unmistakable groan of my wife Scarlett. I got up pausing the movie i was watching to greet her at the door.

She was taking her jacket off and placing all her things by the door when i got there, "hi honey" I greeted slowly walking up to her as she immediately fell into my arms sighing as i wrapped mine around her. "oh baby it's okay. you're home now, long day?"

Scarlett nodded gripping the back of my shirt tighter as i felt her sniffle into my chest. "my poor baby, come on" I cooed as i tried pulling away but she shook her head burying it further.

"no wanna stay here" She mumbled and my heart fluttered at how close and clingy she was being even if it was because of a bad day.

"how about we have a bath? huh how does that sound?" I asked as i felt her nod against me. "can i move to pick you up?" I asked stroking her hair as she nodded again letting go of me and coming up to face me. "oh baby" I cooed wiping a few tears that had fallen as she sent me a sad smile. "come here" Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck as i grabbed the back of her thighs picking her up.

I walked us up to our room and into our bathroom putting her down on the counter, "you sit right there okay baby?" Scarlett nodded and watched as i turned on the bath, "want bubbles?" I asked cutely looking over at Scarlett as she smiled nodding.

"yes please" I smiled back adding heaps of bubbles. As the water was filling i moved back over the Scarlett standing between her legs.

"may i?" I asked grabbing the top of her shirt as she nodded watching me as i began undressing her. I took her top and bra off before i had to ask her to stand so i could take her pants off.

Once Scarlett was naked i smiled looking into her eyes as she sat back on the counter to watch me undress. Scarlett's eyes never left mind as i undressed i was only in a baggy tee and shorts. I didn't even have underwear on which Scarlett smirked at.

I looked over seeing the bath still not full and moved to stand between Scarlett's legs again. "wanna talk about what happened today?" I asked rubbing her thighs as she looked down fiddling with her fingers.

"no, i just wanna forget about it and be with you" She met my gaze again as i nodded leaning forward to connect our lips in a sweet kiss. Scarlett wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her as we continued to kiss.

I gripped her waist firmly as she arched her back into me. The feeling of her breasts against mine was nothing i could even describe, we both started moaning as the kiss got heated.

When she had to pull away for air i continued kissing down her neck nipping at her soft skin. "mmm Y/n" Scarlett moaned as she gripped my roots harder. I came up looking into her darkened eyes before taking a look at the bath that was almost overfilling.

"shit" I quickly turned the tap off as i heard Scarlett laughing behind me. "hey don't laugh" I tried to sound stern but it didn't work. Scarlett hopped off the counter coming to stand next to me kissing my cheek.

"but it's funny, we gotta let some water out or it'll spill" She explained as i smirked standing up to grab her waist again.

"do we?" She just nodded humming as i chuckled pecking her lips before removing myself from her hold and stepping into the bath tub. Once i had sat down the water completely overflowed out and onto the floor.

"Y/n!" Scarlett semi shouted as i looked up at her innocently making grabby hands. "i'll only coming in if you let out some water" She husked crossing her arms causing her breasts to squish together and push up. I bit my lip looking down her body before moving to blindly grab the drain cover letting some water out.

"get your ass in here so you can cum baby" I husked grabbing her hands as she chuckled stepping in to lay on my front.

"i though we were going to have a relaxing bath" Scarlett asked as i moved my hands to her stomach and began kissing her neck as her hands traced over my arms.

"we were... until i saw you naked" I whispered against her skin causing her to shiver.

"but you were going to have to see me naked for us to have a relaxing ba-"

"shhh baby please" I licked her neck biting down on her earlobe as she softly moaned. "let me help you relax" I moved one hand down to lightly rub her clit causing Scarlett to throw her head back onto my shoulder. I moved my other hand up to grope and massage her breast pinching her nipple.

"mmm o-okay. oh s-shit" Scarlett moaned out as i spend up my movements rubbing tighter circles. Her legs started shaking causing some water to spill over the edge.

"oh no the waters spilling" I commented kissing her cheek and Scarlett just groaned.

"f-fuck who cares a-about the water. just f-fucking make me cum" She breathed out as i hummed going back to nipping at her neck as i moved my hand down to her entrance immediately shoving two fingers into her aching hole. "oh god" I pumped in and out of her at a steady pace slowly picking it up before i added a third finger. I curled them hitting all her soft spots that drive her crazy. "i-i'm gonna cum. fuck i'm cumming" Scarlett cried out as she began to convulse cumming onto my hand.

I slowed my movements letting her ride out her high as she panted against me. I continued fondling her breasts flicking her nipples occasionally as she came down from her high.

She would make a high pinched moan everytime i flicked her nipple it was the funniest thing, i loved it. "hmm okay, i'm relaxed" Scarlett breathed out still with her eyes shut and head laying on my shoulder.

"you sure? cause i was thinking of going and grabbing that toy you like..." I whispered into her ear licking at her earlobe, "... you know the one with the veins..." I pinched her nipples hard as she cried out biting her lip. "... and you could maybe ride me until you're sure you're completely relaxed" Scarlett whimpered nodding frantically.

"ugh please" She begged as i hummed kissing her cheek once more before letting go of her and moving to get out of the bath. I quickly ran to our closet going to get the harness and Scarlett's favourite dildo.

I didn't really care that i was getting water all over our carpet i needed to get back to Scarlett. When i walked back into the bathroom Scarlett looked over at me looking down to see the thick veiny cock strapped to my hip.

Scarlett moved to kneel in the bath giving me a perfect view of her wet round breasts as she looked up at me with doe eyes and her mouth slightly open. I strutted over to her as she reached her hand out to grab the fake cock pulling me closer. She stuck her tongue out to lick the tip and i groaned at the sight stroking her hair.

Scarlett bobbed her head a few times on the cock before i pulled her away and got back into the bath. This time i sat opposite her as she crawled to me straddling my legs. I rubbed Scarlett's thighs as she settled on top of me. "you gonna be a good girl and ride my cock baby?" I spoke seductively as Scarlett nodded biting her lip. "words baby" I gripped her waist firmly as she squealed grabbing my shoulders tighter.

"y-yes mummy, i'm gonna ride your cock so good. i wanna feel you inside me so bad. please fuck me" Scarlett begged grinding her hips against me letting the fake cock rub her clit a few times. I moved one hand down to run through her wet folds before i gripped the fake cock and lined the tip up with her entrance.

I poked the tip into Scarlett causing her to throw her head back opening her mouth in a silent moan. "that's it baby. i'll go nice and slow" I gripped Scarlett's hip pulling her down slowly until the cock was bottomed out in her. She was panting above me already as i rubbed her sides soothingly.

Scarlett connected our lips as she slowly sat herself up off the cock before completely bottoming out again. She moaned into my mouth as she began slowly bouncing up and down on my lap.

I gripped her waist tighter helping her ride my cock as she started scratching at my back. The water in the bath started spilling over the edge from the momentum as Scarlett picked up her pace.

She threw her head back and i immediately attached my mouth to her neck sucking and biting on her soft skin. Scarlett screamed out as she continued bouncing above me, "uh f-fuck, you feel so good inside me" I moved my mouth down to her collar bone licking and sucking towards the swells of her breasts. "hmm oh god. i-i'm gonna cum, fuck i'm gonna cum" Scarlett screamed as i gripped her waist tighter to slam her down harder onto the cock.

"cum baby" I husked sucking her nipple as she began screaming her movements getting soppier. There was so much water spilling out over the edge of the bath but neither of us cared.

"uhhh! Y/n!" Scarlett's body shook slightly above me as she came. Her head was thrown back and her nails dug into my back but i didn't care cause i loved watching her fall apart.

She slowed her movements to a stop but stayed on top of me with the fake cock still deep inside her. The water around us started to calm down a little bit but was still moving quite a lot. "oh my god... shit... that was... that was so good... fuck baby" Scarlett panted above me as i rubbed her back helping her calm down.

"you relaxed now? or do we need to go another round?" I smirked as she looked down at me with a mischievous grin.

"i think i need another round... mummy" She breathed out as i chuckled nodding.

"okay but we're doing it my way. up! on the bed, all fours baby" I commanded as Scarlett quickly got off my lap to stand up on already wobbly legs.

"but i'm wet" She pouted causing me to smirk.

"i fucking hope you're still wet" I grabbed her arm to drag her into our room.

"that's not what i meant baby. what about the sheets?" She had a concerned look as she pulled her arm away from me.

"you think i care about the sheets. we've got more Scarlett, now get that ass on the bed now before i fucking make you" I threatened getting closer to her as she whimpered running to get settled on the bed. "good girl, so obedient. now you gonna let me fuck you senseless?" I husked rubbing Scarlett's ass before laying a firm slap on one of her cheeks.

"ugh! mmm yes, please mummy. please fuck me, i wanna feel you inside me again. i want you to fucking ruin me" I hummed at her begging rubbing up and down her back as i lined the tip up with her entrance.

"you are still wet baby" I spoke seductively as i pushed into her slowly. Her back arched into the bed as her mouth opened in an 'O' shape. "mmm fuck you take my cock so well baby" I slowly pulled out of her before snapping my hips back in and started a steady pace.

"oh s-shit. yes, fuck that's it mummy. ugh you fuck me so good" I groaned pounding into her. I moved one hand down her body to grip a hand full of her hair pulling her head back. Scarlett cried out gripping the sheets under her tighter, "i-i'm gonna-" Scarlett choked out. I grabbed her sides pulling her up against my front.

"not yet baby. don't cum just yet" I spoke into her ear as i licked her still wet skin that was now covered in sweat as well. I groped and massaged her breasts pinching her nipples as Scarlett screamed out putting her hands above mine.

"mmm p-please. please i-i need to cum" She cried out and i hummed into her ear biting on her earlobe.

"just a little longer baby. you can hold it off a little longer can't you?" She whimpered but nodded her head against my shoulder as i continued my brutal pace. "good girl" I moved one of my hands down to her clit rubbing tight circles causing her to screamed so loud into my ear it was honestly the sexiest sound i've ever heard.

"cum baby, cum on mummy's cock" I demanded and with one last loud scream Scarlett came convulsing in my hold.

I slowed down my pace moving my head away from her clit to hold her up right as she went limp in my hold. "that's it baby. you did so good, i'm so proud of you" I praised as i slowly pulled out of her and laid her down on her back. I quickly hopped off the bed to take the strap off before climbing back on.

Scarlett was panting like crazy as i stroked her sweaty face moving her wet hair out of the way. "hey you okay?" I cooed pecking here cheeks a few times as i saw her faintly smile through her heavy breathing.

"mmm oh, i- that uh... that was a-amazing... i'm d-definitely relaxed now" She breathed out as i giggled at her breathless state continuing to stroke her face.

"good i'm glad. although it seems you'll be needing another bath" I chuckle as she tried laughing too before she coughed a little and then whimpered. "hey i got you, i'll clean you up don't worry baby" I kissed her sweaty forehead before i went to clean her up.

I had cleaned Scarlett up and had given her some comfy clothes to sleep in. I also changed the sheets cause they were all wet and you know covered in Scarlett's cum. We were now laying in our fresh sheets and comfy clothes i was scrolling through netflix while Scarlett laid on my chest. "what movie do you wanna watch baby?" I asked as i heard Scarlett hum.

"hmm i don't mind" She mumbled against me and i looked down to see her eyes closed and her breathing almost evened out. I kissed her head and rubbed her back soothingly letting her fall asleep in my hold.

I just picked a random movie turning the volume down so it didn't disturb Scarlett. She fell asleep very quickly after that, her soft breaths coming out of her parted lips, her body was lightly rising and falling from her breaths.

"i love you so much Scar" I whispered kissing her head multiple times before i focused back on the movie loving having her in my arms.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

793K 16.2K 175
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
1.2M 37.6K 200
Book 2 open now! Just more Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson one-shots on this app:) I promise my writing improves after the first one. Bear wi...
684K 12.2K 113
I DO COMMISSION JUST DM ME FOR THE INFO Some Scarlett and Natasha One Shot or maybe two or three shot if needed Some: Fluff, Angst, Smut, Action and...
22.2K 425 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...