natasha / scarlett one shots

By jess_romanoff

ON HOLD natasha romanoff and scarlett johansson x female reader one shots s = smut f = fluff a = angst warn... More

welcome !
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f / ms
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f / ma
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f / ma
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ a
romanoff ~ s / f / ma
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johnasson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romoanoff ~ s
johansson ~ a / s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ ms
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f / s / ma
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f / a
johansson ~ s
johansson - f / ma
johansson ~ a / s
johansson ~ a / f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / ms
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ a / f
romanoff ~ a / f
johansson ~ s
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ f / a
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ s
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s
johansson ~ f
johansson ~ s
romanoff ~ s / f
romanoff ~ f
johansson ~ a / f
announcement
johansson ~ f
romanoff ~ s

johansson ~ s

6.8K 56 0
By jess_romanoff

~ beach day ~
okay i really like this one, i wanna do some more in public stuff. if you have any ideas lmk

•••

I was currently in the kitchen making some breakfast for Scarlett and i. I've been up for about an hour now and have decided i want us to go to the beach today.

Scarlett's still asleep so i'll wake her up once i've got breakfast done and let her know of my plans. I was already in my bikini and i just had an oversized white button down over the top with only 3 buttons done up.

I was making scrambled eggs, i would make poached but i always mess them up. I had music playing in the background so i was slightly dancing as i cooked.

I was so focused on cooking and the dancing i was doing humming the song that i didn't hear Scarlett coming down the stairs. "baby?" She called out walking into the kitchen. "oh" I turned around to a shocked and sleepy Scarlett. She was still in her pjs, an oversized tee and shorts her hair was still a little messy and her her eyes hadn't fully opened.

"hi my love" I cooed walking over to give her a soft kiss and a hug. She reciprocated the hug humming when i held her tightly. Once i moved away going back to the stove Scarlett followed slowly.

"what are you wearing?" She asked clearly confused because i wasn't wearing this last night. "are you wearing anything under that?" I turned to look at her as she leant on the counter opposite me.

I chuckled at her confusion grabbing the bottom of the shirt and pulling it up to show her my brown and white checkered bikini. She gasped at my action shaking her head as i let it flop down turning back around to keep cooking. "why are you wearing that?"

I turned the stove off moving the fry pan over to plate up the scrambled eggs. "so many questions" I moved over to the plates i had prepared scooping up some eggs and plopping them onto the plates evenly.

I turned to she her stood there with her arms folded waiting for me to actually answer her. "i thought we could go to the beach today and i've been up since 7am so i got dressed and cooked us breakfast" I put the fry pan back on the stove grabbing the plates and walking over to the dining table. "you coming?"

I heard Scarlett huff but follow me to the table taking a seat opposite me to eat. "is that all you're wearing?" Scarlett enquired starting to eat, i look down before meeting her gaze again.

"i mean i may put some shorts on for the journey but once we're there everything's coming off" I wiggled slightly in my seat causing her to laugh and shake her head.

Once we finished breakfast i said i'd clean up while she went and got ready. I was humming along to a song doing the dishes when i heard footsteps behind me.

Scarlett came up wrapping her arms around my waist placing her hands on my stomach. She started lightly kissing my neck immediately finding my sweet soft and giving it attention. Soft moans came out of my mouth when she started nipping at it until she bit down causing a louder moan to leave my lips as she soothed it over.

"Scar- ugh - no the beach" I breathed out as she pulled away allowing me to turn and face her. She was just wearing a simple red bikini, didn't even have a shirt or shorts on. "wha- are you going to put anything else on?" I asked drying my hands and then crossing them.

"hmmm" She hummed thinking before turning and walking back up stairs. I shamelessly stared at her ass as she walked away loving how much it jiggled.

I finished off the dishes when Scarlett came back down, this time she had a loose crop top and a pair of shorts on. She had brought me a pair down as well which i reluctantly put on.

We packed everything we'd need before heading out to the car. Scarlett decided she wanted to drive and i was happy with that because i always get confused going to the beach anyway.

The drive to the beach is pretty short not sure how i manage to get lost but oh well we're here. We walked out onto the soft sand feeling the warmth under our feet.

ohIt was an amazing day to come to the beach and it seems a lot of other people thought so to as it was really crowded. "should we find a spot away from everyone?" I suggested as Scarlett nodded following me towards this single tree in a some what empty area.

We laid our towels down before i began taking my clothes off. "what are you doing?" Scarlett watched as i undid my shorts and pulled them down my legs kicking them towards my bag.

"Scarlett you can't expect me to keep my clothes on at the beach" I rebuttaled starting to unbutton my shirt. She huffed frowning as i pealed the shirt off my body giving her a cheeky smirk.

Scarlett looked around seeing other people near us, i followed her eye line seeing a group of girls setting up their towels. I walked over to her grabbing her chin forcing her to look at me. "Scarlett it's the beach everyone will be wearing bikinis"

She gripped my hips tightly pulling me into her as she took a quick look behind me. "but everyone will be staring at you because you're the prettiest girl here" I chuckled shaking my head wrapping my arms around her neck.

"mmm no that's definitely you, if they're staring at anyone it's you" She shook her head in protest looking down, i'm guessing to subtly look at my body.

"those girls are definitely checking you out" She looked back over my shoulders to the group of girls before i grabbed her cheeks pulling her closer.

"well to bad the only person i care about looking at me is you" I pulled her into a passionate kiss gripping her hair tightly as our mouths moved in sync.

Scarlett deepened the kiss by shoving her tongue down my throat immediately taking control. When we had to pull away she continued kissing over my jaw and neck.

"they're staring at your ass" She whispered against my skin and i smirked at her jealousy grabbing her face to look at me again.

"then show them who's ass it is" I husked connecting our lips again. Scarlett didn't hesitate to move her hands down firmly grabbing my ass. I moaned into the kiss as i felt her smirk against my lips. She continued to massage my ass her hands moving under the small material of my bikini bottoms to grab my whole ass cheeks.

Scarlett moved one hand up to my back pulling me impossibly close so our boobs her squished together, gripping at my skin. I felt her hand move up to the string of my bikini before i pulled away quickly. "don't you dare" I said sternly as she chuckled moving her hand down.

"you're no fun" She leant back in to nip at my neck going back to massaging my ass.

"we're in public Scarlett" I heard her hum against my skin but she continued her attack on my neck, "okay you gotta stop now, i wanna tan" I whined as she bit down before soothing it over with her tongue, "Scar-ugh" I pushed her off my body causing her to look at me with a pout trying to grab my waist again. "no. i wanna tan" I spun to walk back to my towel but before i could Scarlett had grabbed my waist and pulled my flush against her body.

I could feel her breasts on my back as her hands trailed up my body, she cupped mine squeezing them firmly. "how about we have some fun" She husked into my ear and i shivered at her hot breath before she started kissing my neck again.

One of her hands went up to my neck causing me to throw my head back onto her shoulder. "hmm you like that baby" Scarlett massaged my breasts over my bikini secretly watching as the group of girls scoffed going back to setting up their things.

"b-but, we're in p-pub - oh fuck - public" I moaned out as she pinched my nipple through the thin material.

"i don't care, i want those sluts to know you're mine" Scarlett tried moving her hand under the material of my bikini before i grabbed her hand.

"mm n-not here, p-please" I begged as i felt her smirk moving a hand down to my stomach while the one on my neck went back down to cup my breast.

"what do you want baby?" Scarlett lightly trailed her fingers up and down my abdomen, occasionally dipping them just under the waistband of my bikini bottoms.

"i- ugh - i want to go home" I breathed out and Scarlett hummed moving a hand to my hip and one to my back pushing my upper body down and pulling my ass against her.

"okay baby, we can go home" She rubbed my ass before slapping it firmly causing me to flinch and step forward. "pack up your things princess" I hurried to grabbed my things, i went to put my clothes back on before Scarlett started shaking her head. "na ah"

"but i thought you wanted me to cover up" She chuckled gathering up our things and coming over to me. She wrapped her arm around my waist pulling me into a rough kiss. Scarlett shoved her tongue down my throat moving her hand down to my ass again causing me to moan.

"i wanna show you off now" She whispered pulling away and grabbing my arm to walk back to our car. We ended up walking past the group of girls that were staring at us and Scarlett made a big deal of having her hands all over my body. She also kept her hand on my thigh the entire short drive home.

When we pulled up i hopped out going to grab the bags before Scarlett grabbed my arm. "leave them" She pulled me towards the door shoving me inside. She pushed me against the closed door immediately shoving her tongue down my throat, i gripped the back of her head tugging at her hair. Her hands went to my ass again massaging it firmly before moving her hands up my body.

Scarlett flipped me over so i was flat against the door, she hand her hands on my hips gripping tightly as she kissed my shoulder blades. Her hands moved up to grab my breasts immediately moving the material to the sides so she could pinch and twist my nipples.

"oh god" I moaned as she continued to suck hickeys along my shoulder. One of her hands moved down my body trailing lightly before reaching my bikini bottoms.

"you look so hot in this baby" She husked into my ear moving her fingers to run over my clothed pussy. "so wet. did you like me touching you in front of those girls?" I moaned throwing my head back against Scarlett's shoulder.

"i bet you'd love it if people saw me fuck you" I felt a wave of arousal flow through my body at her words as i bucked my hips against her hand. "you little slut, so desperate for mummy to fuck you" She continued lightly tracing my clit over my bikini.

"p-please. i-i need you" I whimperd and i heard her chuckled into my ear before her hand moved up slowly dipping into my bikini bottoms. "ugh fuck" She ran her fingers through my slick folds collecting my juice before pulling her hand out again causing me to whine.

"open" I did as she said opening my mouth so she could shove her fingers inside. I closed my eyes humming at the taste swirling my tongue around her fingers.

Scarlett moved back slightly pulling at the strings of my bikini top letting it fall to the ground. She then hooked her fingers into my bottoms sliding them down my legs. I placed my hands on the door as she began kissing up the back of my legs.

Scarlett grabbed my ass firmly digging her nails into the soft flesh shaking my cheeks as she placed kisses all over them. She stood back up behind me keeping her hands on my ass while she nipped at the skin on my neck.

"want mummy to fuck you?" I whimpered nodding frantically leaning my head back against her shoulder. "words slut" Scarlett moved one hand up to my throat causing me to gasp and buck my hips involuntarily.

"y-yes, please. please fuck me mummy. i want your fingers so bad" I moaned out as Scarlett moved her free hand to my front trailing it down my abdomen.

"good girl, asking so nicely" She ran her fingers through my folds again, "nice a wet for mummy. i wish those girls could have seen how desperate you are for mummy to fuck you" I moaned at her words feeling more arousal pooling and hearing Scarlett chuckle.

She began rubbing tight circles on my clit causing my hips to jerk forward. "shh mummy's got you" Scarlett's hand moved down teasing my entrance before she shoved two fingers inside. Her hand that was on my throat slid down to firmly grab my breasts as she pounded into me.

Scarlett curled her fingers perfectly hitting my g-spot as her palm rubbed my clit with every thrust. "mmm f-fuck mummy!" I cried out trying to grab onto something but only having the door in front of me which i ended up clawed at.

Scarlett continued sucking my neck biting occasionally leaving red marks as she massaged and groped my breasts, pinching my nipples to add to the pleasure.

Out of no where she added a third finger causing my body to spasm as i jolted back in her hold. I grabbed at her wrists as she held me steady, "you gonna cum baby?" I nodded frantically biting my lip hard. "no yet. just a little longer okay?" I whined letting out a scream but nodded again.

Scarlett's pace quickened, her fingers curled relentlessly hitting every soft spongy spot that drives me crazy i wasn't going to last much longer.

I was moaning and practically screaming right in Scarlett's ear as she started biting harder on my shoulder. She twisted my nipple hard, "oh god, p-please. i-i need to cum. please can i cum mummy?" I begged feeling my stomach tightening to the point where it hurt.

I was clenching around Scarlett's fingers like crazy my juice was running down both my legs and her hand as she pounded into me. I could hear the wet squelching noise with every thrust that continued to mix with my border line pornographic moans.

"alright baby, cum for mummy. make a mess" On her command my body shook as my orgasm washed over me i screamed Scarlett's name while she let me ride out my high.

Her pace slowed as my body went limp i'm her hold, she held onto me firmly leaning me against the door as she pulled her hand out.

My eyes were closed when i felt her fingers on my lips, without opening them i parted my lips letting her shove her fingers in. "good girl" Scarlett hummed lightly kissing my neck as i sucked her fingers clean.

Once her fingers were clean Scarlett immediately moved to pick me up bridal style carrying me back to our room. "you did so good baby. mummy's so proud" Scarlett cooed as i smiled up at her looking through lidded eyes as she looked down at me.

Scarlett placed me on our bed giving me a kiss on the forehead before going into the bathroom to run a bath. When she came back out she had taken off all her clothes picking me up again to carry me in. "come on baby, let's get you cleaned up"

I ended up falling asleep in the bath as Scarlett cleaned us both. Once we were dry she moved me over to the bed climbing in behind me to spoon. "mm i still want to go to the beach" I spoke tiredly and i heard Scarlett chuckle holding me tighter.

"fine, we'll go back tomorrow and i promise i'll let you stay and tan" I smiled sighing contently, "but right now get some rest" I gave her a small nod already feeling myself falling asleep again. "i love you princess" Scarlett kissed my neck soothingly.

"i love you too mummy" I whispered back before falling asleep. I could feel Scarlett continuing to trace patterns on my stomach as i slept before she ended up falling asleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 636 27
Book 2 of my Scarlett one-shots! Here's to another 200 one-shots! - Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff (MCU) ‼️Requests: closed (for now) OC's nam...
62.7K 1.2K 39
One shots stories with Natasha, Wanda, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johansson. Shots include angst, violence, fluff, and smut Please leave comments...
48.6K 969 27
Book of one-shots for all of my Scar Jo lovers. 😊 SJ x Fem reader KF x Fem reader NR x Fem reader Might do others. I'll take suggestions. I write Sm...