Chapter 36.

"Welcome to Orlando Florida,guys!" Nick said. "Demi!" Miley said and hugged.

Woah..pinch me I must be dreaming... I hugged back..awkwardly. "Miley!" I said back.

"Hey bro." Joe said with a head nod. "Hey Dems." Nick said with a hug.

"We got you guys mickey mouse ears." Miley hands me the pink mouse ears and I put them on my head and Joe did the same with his blue ones.

"Hey,Joe should have the pink ones." I joked. "Hey!" He said as he smacked my butt.

"Oh yeah,we'll be sharing a suite,so no sex." Nick said.

"Oh yeah,like we do that every night." I said sarcasticly.

"Seems like it." Joe said. I whacked him.

"Let's go." Miley said. 

I got my phone out and texted Selena,'Miley is actually bing nice 2 me...WAAT!? More deets l8ter.' 

"Ohh,let's do that ride first."Nick pointed out. "Really?? A big fast one as our first ride?" Joe asked.

"Why you a wimp?" I smirked. "No,Demetria." He said.

"Let's go." Joe took the lead. Wow haha.

Joe and I got on the same train and Miley and Nick got on theirs.

Joe puts his arm around me."If you're  going to get sick,throw up on the left." He said. "If you get sick throw up on your right,Joseph. I've been on this ride before." I told him.

He smiled at me as he kissed my cheek."I can't believe we can't have sex.." He whispered in my ear.

"Keep it in your pants,Joseph." I told.

I guess Nick heard me because he died laughing.

"How can I when I'm when you?" Joe whispered. I blushed.

The ride started to move,Joe took a tighter grip onto my shoulder. He was soo scared.

The ride took us up,down,left,right,backwards,forwards,and upside down.

We all got off the ride. "Woo,that was fun!" I said and Miley agreed. I looked at Joe to see his response.

"Well I'll be darn,that ride was awesome!" Joe said.

"What happened to you? Became a country boy,or something?" Miley said. I laughed.

"Let's eat,I'm starving." Nick said. We all agreed and went to the nearest food place,we sat at a table.

"Welcome to Disneyworld cafe,may I ask what you guys want to drink?" The waitress asked,giving flirty eyes to Joe.

So I slightly put my hand on Joe's thigh,signaling that he's mine. " I'll have an unsweet tea." Nick said.

"I'll have a sweet tea with lemon." Miley said. "Same as her." I said. "A root beer please." Joe said.

"Okay,I'll be right back with your drinks." She said,then she walked off. YEAH WALK OFF BIATCH!

"So how have you been doing?" Miley asked. Guessing Nick told her bout the misscarrage.

"Um..I've been doing good, I got good friends to keep me grounded." I said,I started playing with my fork." But..my parents think..I'm still pregnant.." I said. 

"Babe,you need to tell them." Joe said.

"I know..I'm just...scared..they were excited to be grandparents..I don't want to see their expression when I tell them I had a miscarrage." I said with a sigh.

-----------

And my mom thinks I'm studying for finals. PFFT,as if! :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!<3