Prologue[Chapter 1]

Hi,I'm Demi Lovato. I hate life,just because I know life hates me. I decided to get some fresh air and take a walk around this boring town. Wanna know what sucks!? The society sucks. They want beautiful skinny as fuck girls,which is pressuring girl who aren't skinny. I'm that girl. I cut,I purge,well,I do about almost every thing. I barely eat,and when I do,I throw it back up.

Suddenly this dark haired boy bumped into me and knocked me down. "Hey!" I glared up at him as he turned around. "Oh,I'm so sorry!!" He said apologetically. "Yeah,whatever." I helped myself up. "I'm Joseph Jonas,but people call me Joe.I'm one of the Jonas Brothers.Heard of them?" He stuck his hand out.

"I'm Demetria Lovato,but people call me Demi. Yeah I heard of you guys.You guys need help." I gave him a fake smile and then walked home.

Joe's POV.

This girl was very strange,which kind of pulled me in. "Do you need a ride?" I yelled after he. "Nope." She said bluntly. I kept looking at her,she has black hair and a small waist,and she wore alot of bracelets on both of her wrists. I got in my Mercedes Benz G wagon and drove home.

I couldn't get Demi out of my mind. She was soo beautiful.I did a U-turn and drove until I found Demi.

I caught her getting in her house. I feel such a stalker. I waited a few minutes then I parked my car and  headed to the door.

I suddenly heard a piano playing and a beautiful voice.

"I'm losing myself,trying to compete with everyone else,instead of just being me.."

I looked out the window and it was Demi. She has a beautiful voice,I could die to hear.

"Don't know where to turn,I've been stuck in this routine..I need to change my ways,instead of always being weak.."

I kept listening. What does this song mean? Did she write it?"

"I don't wanna be afraid,I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today and know that I'm okay cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways,so you see, I just wanna believe in me."

Okay,that answered my question.

I decided then to knock on the door. "Coming!" I heard her call out.

She opened the door."What are you doing here? How do you know I live here?" She glared at me.

"Um..I followed you..I'm sorry that's weird. But there is something about you.." I said. "What? That I'm ugly as hell?" She questioned me. "No,you're beautiful..I want to get to know you..Bowling tonight?.." I asked her.

"As a date?" She looked at me. "No..as friends." I smiled. "Sure." She gave me a small smile.

"Okay,pick you up at 8." I smiled at her and walked out to my car.

------------------------------------------------------------

And the love begins.<3

-Chloe.