Chapter 43.

I just landed in the Los Angeles airport. I fixed my black floppy hat. and my gray thick shirt with blue jean shorts,but the shirt is so long,you would think I wasn't wearing pants.

I am soo excited to see Joe. I got off the airplane whent the lady instructed.

I walked into the airport. I started looking for Joe. Where is he?! I thought.

Suddenly I noticed Joe...he was talking to this girl..who looked like his ex,Ashley. Wait it is!

They were smiling and laughing..he was smiling that current smile he only gives me. Suddenly I felt my stomach twist.  I felt sick.

He then notices me. He smiled at me,but I just looked away and walked away. I saw his lips say,"I'll talk to you later,maybe call you tonight."

"Demi,babe,wait up!" He runs to me.

"Go away." I told him remarkly. "Dems,what's wrong!?" He said worryingly. "Go back to talking to your ex,Joe. Just go." I kept walking,not trying to make contact with him ,and trying not to cry.

"What do you mean!?" he said. " Don't act like a dumbass. I saw you laughing and smiling at her. That smile,I thought you only give me! You told her that you'll call her later! What is that?!" I charged,

"Demi,I was just being nice! We bumped into each other. What did you want me to do,just walk away?! That wouldn't be nice! I'm sorry,okay!?!" He said.

I just look at him."Oh my god,you don't believe me.." he said. "Maybe I don't." I told him."Then I guess,if you don't believe me...this relationship can't work." He gulped. I looked at him with mad eyes."Fine." I said.

"Fine." He said."Bye." I said then I walked out. Where am I suppose to go..Joe and I moved in with each other last week. I sold my house..I ran to Selena's.

I knock on the door."Selena!" I said as I was crying.

She opens the door."Demi,whats wrong?!" She said worryingly. I ran up and hugged her,while I was crying.

"Dems?.." She said as she hugged me tight. "Joe...and I...bro-bro..broke up..it's over..." I tried to spit out.

"Omg,Dems!" She said as she hugged me tighter. "Can I...sta..stay here?.." I asked. "Sure,of course!..but Justin is coming over in a few.."She said as she bit her lip. "I'll just be in the guest bedroom,it's fine..Thanks Selena." I said as I wiped my eyes and when up to the guest bedroom,I shut the door and floped on the bed,looking through my phone.

I across pictures of Joe and I..I start to cry again. I buried my face in a pillow and cried and cried.

---That night.---

Joe called me 6 times already. He left my 6 voicemails,bout saying th same thing,"Hey babe,Demi,Look,I was stupid..I should of known better. I'm sorry,I was just upset when you didn't believe me. It's not over,please. Just call me back,we need to talk,Please. I need you,Dems."

I want to go back to his arms again,but I can't keep getting weak and run back to him. I need to be strong,I want him to come to me,sayin he wants me.

Selena and Justin are at it again..it's making me think Joe and I were just like that. What if he was right,what if he was just being nice and I just caused this drama for nothing..

I need a change, I thought. I need to find my center self. "Twitter break. it's what is best for me...maybe for twitter haha!<3 ✌ "I tweeted. I turned off my phone as I sighed.

My hair..it has Joe all over it..that needs a change. I noticed I was still wearing the engagement ring. I took it off and threw it.

I got off my bed and put my hat back on and head to my hair salon.

"Hello Demi,Your appointment is next week,you know a touch up." My hair stylist said.

"I know..but I want to color my hair now." I told her. "Okay,come and sit." She kindly smiled."What color?" She asked.

I wanted to go al out,like a color I've never done before."Red." I said. "Really!?" She said. "Yes."

That's when she started coloring my hair.

Small step for woman,big leap for woman-kind.

Goodbye Joe?