Chapter 56.

Joe kissed me again."This is gonna be a good show!" he said with a smile as I laughed. "Are we keeping it a secret for a while or what?" He asked. "Let's keep it a secret,you know,just to be safe.." I told him.

He pecked my lips."Okay,let's head back." He said as he grabbed my hand and lead back to the venue.

"Dude where have you been!? We have a Meet and greet." Kevin said. "Sorry,we had to get Demi's..ipod.." Joe lied. "Okay,just come on." Kevin rushed Joe..and Nick to the meet and greet.

I was watching them as Joe did funny pictures with some girls and that made me smile.

..........

Time has past and now it's time for the Jonas Brothers. "Good luck,baby." I said to Joe and I kissed him. "Mmm..thanks baby." He pulled away and walked on stage with his brothers with the intro of SOS.

I couldn't help but to smile,I'm really happy.

"THIS WILL BE A HELL OF A CONCERT!" Joe yelled out. As the crowed and his brothers laugh.

Later in the concert,

"Please welcome  our best friend,my lovely wife,Demi Lovato!!" Joe introduced. "What,no.." I said,I looked at him,nodding my head no.

He went and pulled me up on stage. "Hey guys!" I said in to a mic and the crowd goes crazy. "Hey Joe." I said as I looked at him. "Hey Demi." He smiled.

"How bout we sing that duet we've been working on?" I smiled at him,then the crowd.

"SING IT,SING IT." The crowd started chanting. "Deal." He smirked and then intstruments start playing.

"It's like, he doesn't hear a word I say,his mind is somewhere far away and I don't know how to get there..It's like all he wants is to chill out." I sang.

"She's serious" Joe sang.

"He makes me wanna pull all my hair out" I sang to Joe. "She's always in a rush and interrupted.."

"Like he doesn't even care." "Like she doesn't even care." Joe echoed after me.

"You, me

We're face to face

But we don't see eye to eye" We sang out.

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing and I wouldn't change a,wouldn't change a thing.." We ended the song.

And the crowd went wild. "Demi Lovato everybody!" Nick said with a smile. I went and hugged the boys and did our special high five.

I hugged Joe,but then he surpised kissed me and the crowd awed and screamed and I laughed and pulled away and pushed him playfully and walked off stage.

"The Jonas Brothers are doing great,but that's nothing new,haha! @joejonas You're gonna regret kissing me on stage!!!!! ;)