Chapter 5.

Demi's POV.

I can't believe it. I was outside my house...kissing Joe! I slowly pull away from him and I just look at him,cause I don't know what to say."Dems.." Joe finally choked."Joe..I'm sorr--" as I said,but then got interupted."Dems...be my girlfriend,please.I think you are the most beautiful girl,I have seen. I have gained feelings for you since we met on the sidewalk. It was like God wanted us together." Joe confessed.Am I ready for this..Am I will to have another chance to love a guy then he breaks my heart..I don't know."Sure." I give him a small smile."But you gotta ask me on a date first." I teased. He smile big at me." Okay,how bout dinner tomorrow at 7? My treat. Pick you up?" He asked happily."Sure." I said with a smile."Awesome,see you at 7." He spilled then winked at me. "Well Bye!" "Bye,Dems." He said as he pecked my lips,then he left.

I went inside and I couldn't help but to squeal. Joe Jonas will be my boyfriend! I gotta get some sleep,so I head to bed.

I woke up the next day.I remembered that I am suppose to meet Selena,my best friend since Kindergarton. I go and get in the shower and when I get out,I look in the mirror and I see a ugly girl reflection,I sigh. I decided to grab a razor and I make 3 cuts on my right wrists. I don't like doing it..but cutting seems like...a thing I have to do..it gives me a good feeling inside. I clean up the blood on my wrist and  I go and put on one of my favorite bands t-shirt,the Sons of Disaster,they are one of my favorite metal bands. Anyways I put on that shirt  with dark jeans with holes with some flats and of course,alot of bracelets on my right wrists.

Later that day, I met Selena at the mall."Selly!" I always have a smile on my face when I'm with her."Dems!!" She saids,then she hugs me tight." It's been 5 freaking days since I have last seen you!" I said. She laughed,"I know,I've been busy!" Selena confessed."What have you been doing?" I asked her."I've been working on my tv show." She said."Tv show?" "Yeah,they asked me if I wanted to be Alex Russo on Wizards Of Waverly Place,and I said yes!" She said with a happily smile."That's great,Selly!" I said proud of her."What have you been doing?" She asked me. "Oh,just sameo..." I said."Nothing new?" "Well...I got a date tonight.." I said to her with a small smile."Ooh,with who!?" She gave me the same smile Dallas did yesterday."His name is Joe Jonas,he's in the band the Jonas Brothers." I confessed."oh,are they from a metal band?" she asked while I sorta laughed."No. I just know them because of Madison is a  Jonatic. So anyways what channel is your show on?" I asked."Disney Channel.We're already  on season two." She said. "Dang,I missed a whole season and you didn't tell me." I said."Sorry." Selena said.

Joe's POV.

"PUSHING ME AWAY!" I belted out the lyrics with the guitar and drums."Every last word,every single thing you say.Pushing me Away. Try to stop  me now but it's  already too late. Pushing me away, If You really don't care then say it to my face. Pushing me away,push,push,pushing me away." I belted again,suddenly the intstruments stopped."What? did I mess up?" I asked."No,Kevin's freakin phone is ringing." Nick said."But dude,you seem really happy...why?" Nick asked."Well..I got a date with Demi tonight. I'm excited." I said with a smile."What!?! Dude,she is weird. Miley and I think so! Something is up with her dude." "Nick,you don't know her like I do!" "You've known her like 3 or 2 days too,you barely know her too! I'm here to help you. I'm telling you she is weird!" Nick said." Well,I'm telling you that she isn't weird and she is a natural human like you and me." I said with a glare." Dude,come on..you will find out eventually,and you can't get out of the relationship." "Whatever,I'm done." I said as I walk out."Dude,bro,Joe,come on! Don't be mad at me!" Nick yelled."Too late." I said as I slam the door and I get in my car and drive home thinking. 

I can't believe my brother right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It's probably short,I'm sorry! I didn't want the date to happen in this chapter.This is probably the boring chapter lol.