Chapter 39.

We finally got home.

We walked in laughing. "Hey girls." Nick said.

"Hey..Ni-Ni-Ni-HAHAHA!!" We both tried to say but we kept laughing.

".....What's so funny?.." Joe asked.

"Oh nothing.." Miley said when we finally stopped laughing.

" I'm going to take a bath." I said then I sent myself to the bathroom. I turned on the water and put some bubbles in the water.

I stripped my clothes off and got in. This feels amazing.

"Knock,Knock." Joe saids as he walks in.

"Joe!" I said.

"It's just me." Joe said.

"I know,but won't they get suspious?.." I said.

"Yeah,like we can do it in a bathtub." Joe said sarcastically.

"Right." I giggled.

He sat at the edge of the tub."So how was the night with Miley?" Joe asked then he caressed my cheek softly.

"It went good,I mean,she is soo sweet and down to earth." I said.

Joe looks at me weird. "Okay,what drug are you on?! Are you feeling okay?" Joe said then he felt my forehead.

"Yes!" I pulled his hand off." I mean,I got to know her more and she finds me as an awesome chick. We're friends now." I told him.

He smiled at me then there was a spot where the bubbles weren't and you can see through the water. I noticed Joe looking at my scar from surgery from taking my baby girl out. I sighed.

Joe looks at me,then he leaned over and kissed my lips.

I smile formed on my face as I kissed back. I put a pile of bubbles on top of his head.

"Demetria!" He said as I laughed. "Oops." trying to act like I didn't mean to.

He took his shirt off."Now it's game time!" He said as he got in. "Joe! You said we wouldn't fit." I told him.

"I meant--Nevermind." He said with a smirk.

I got what he was meaning."Ew,Joseph!" I said as I splashed him.

He laughed."You wanna makeout underwater?" He said.

"No."

"You know you wanna,Demetria."

"No."

Then he grabbed me by surpised and he took me underwater and kissed me.

I know this is weird..but to me..this is a cute moment.

Then suddenly,What Miley said to me popped into my head. I pulled away and sat up.

"Hopefully,he can wait that long..Guys usually want to get married right away.." Miley said.

"Joe.."

"Yeah,Dems?"

"You'll wait for marriage,right?.." I asked.

He looks at me."Of course,I believe we're too young for marriage. Why are you worrying?." He said.

 I shrugged,"...I don't know..Miley said.. most guys don't usually wait for marriage..and it just scared me.." I told him.

he put one piece of my wet hair behind my ear.

"Babe,you don't need to worry about that. I love you,only you. I'll wait a century if that's what you want. I want you to be the woman I wake up to in the morning. I  want to have that commitment with you.I want to be your husband." Joe said.

I'm soo lucky to have him. "I love you soo much,baby." I said with a smile,then I pulled him into a hug.