Chapter 57.

We hopped on our tour bus. " You did excellent,babe." I told him with a smile. "Thank you baby." He smiled at me and then he sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

I sat next to him and cuddled up to him,cause I was kind of cold."Ooh baby,you're cold." Joe said then he reached for a blanket and put it on top of us. "Thank you,handsome." I kissed his cheek.

We were watching sports,but it was boring me,so I was falling asleep on Joe's shoulder.

HEEY SEXXAAY LAAAAADDY. My phone woke me up,I took off the blanket and got up and answered my phone. "Hello?" I said.

"Is this Demi Lovato?" a femal voice asked. "Uh,yes.Who's this?" I asked.

"Oh,this is Ellen DeGeneres." She said. "Oh my,hey!" I said with a smile,which made Joe look at me weird. "I know this is late notice,but someone just cancelled my show,and I need a fill in..would you like to do it? It's Tomorrow at 10 am."

"Uh,sure,I'd love to." I said. "Great! See you then!" Ellen said then she hung up. "Who was it?" Joe aske,curiously. "It was Ellen,she wants me to  be on her show,tomorrow morning." I smiled.

"That's great,but We're all the way in Canada.." He said. " I know,that's why I have to go to bed now and wake up at 5 am and I'll be there." I told him. "Smart. I'll make the bus stop at the airport,for you." He said.

"Thanks." I pecked his lips."I'm going to bed,but you can stay up if you want." I said then I went to our bed and set my alarm clock and layed down.

It wasn't soon after Joe got in the bed with me and he pull me close.

.................

"Bye baby." I kissed his lips while he was still in bed and the sun hasn't came out yet. "Stay." Joe groaned. "I can't,babe." I laughed and kissed his lips again,this time he didn't pull away.

"Joe." I pulled away. "Fine,Love you!" He said. "Love you too." I smiled and walked off the bus inside the airport wearing a ponytail and sweatpants and a shirt.

✈✈✈✈✈

I hopped off the plane and  gave some of fans my autograph. "Have a good day." I smiled at them went got a taxi to take me to the Ellen show.

It was almost time,so I changed into this shirt flowy yellow green designed dress with his cool snake skin black leather jacket and Chloe Green Heels and my hair is in a bun. My makeup artist gave me dark eyes with a cat eyes at the end of the eye.

"She just got short notice,please welcome the beautiful Demi Lovato!" Ellen got up and clapped for me.

I walked out on stage and waved to the audience. "Hey how you doing!?" I smiled at Ellen. "I'm good,how are you?!" She hugged me then sat down.

"I've been real good." I smiled. "How is married life treating ya?" She asked. "It's treating me real good,Joe's awesome,it's great,it's truely is." I smiled at the thought.

"What made you guys want to get married all the sudden?" She asked me. "Well..we really love each other. He brings out the best of me and we were planned to get married in two weeks,but he forgot he had a world tour to do and he was upset that we couldn't do it and I was like why not do it Friday! and He agreed." I laughed.

"Yeah,why not wait when you know you're in love." She said as I laughed. "Exactly!" I said. "Does his brothers like you?" Ellen asked.

"They treat me like I'm part of their family,already. I love it." I smiled. "Good,they really act like sweet men." She said. "They are." I smiled.

"So there is a clip someone posted on Youtuble last night,let's take a watch." She said. "Oh no." I laughed.

Ellen shows a video from last where Joe kissed me on stage.

Ellen turns around and looks at me. "You look really stunned that he kissed you." Ellen laughed.

"I was! I wasn't prepared for him to kiss me in front of million of fans!" I laughed. "Be prepared for more of it. Does Joe accept your sense of style? Cause I know you had red hair." She said.

"Actually...we were on out honeymoon and he's like,"Demi,what style is that,rocker chic'?!" and I was just like,"Babe,We might be married,but it doesn't mean you can change my sense of style." I said with a laugh as the fan clapped.

"You did a very good impression of him. Did you keep your last name or are you Demi Jonas,cause I know Danielle is Danielle Jonas." Ellen said.

"In personal,life if I write letters and stuff like that I'm Demi Lovato-Jonas,but to my music career,I'm still Demi Lovato,so I wouldn't confuse anybody." I said as I rearranged myself.

"Good plan. Sooo you have alot of fans." Ellen said. "My lovatic,yes." I smiled. "And they think the world of you,because you saved their life." She added.

"Ahh,yes,because I'm living proof that you can get help,it is worth living,you can get through this..like  there was the time in the tabloids when very, very skinny girls were on the cover of every magazine, and that's what I was looking up to..That's what I had to idolize. I don't want that for young girls to idolize..It's not good for them." I told her and the crowd screamed and wooed me.

"So you're saying life before rehab was mess?" Ellen wondered.

"Yeah..I was a mess..but I'm very grateful of it..though...So many things were going great in my life, and then all of a sudden my personal life just went down at crazy speeds,I had a negative breakdown and it changed my life forever,but if I hadn’t gone into treatment,I don't know if, one, I'd even be sitting here today, or two, if I'd be alive today.." I told them.

Ellen got up and hugged me. "You are soo strong. I'm so proud of you." She told me. "Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Demi got all of you her Unbroken signed by herself free under your seat. if you already have her album,throw it away,you got a signed disk!" Ellen joked. I smiled and clapped,"Yay!" I laughed a lil.

"Coming up next is a performance of Demi Lovato herself. We'll be right back." Ellen said and hugged me.

"Thank you!" I smiled and I rushed backstage and changed into a leather skirt and a lacey see throught top with spikes on the boob area,matched with a blue jean jacket with spikes on the shoulder with black boots with my hair down.

"Please welcome back,Demi Lovato!" Ellen spoke.

"The day I first met you,you told me you'd never fall in love,but now that I get you,I know fear is what it really was.." I walked fiercely on the stage.

"Now here we are,so close yet so far,haven't I passed the test?!When will you realize,Baby, I'm not like the rest!!" I flipped my hair.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Should I finish this story and make a sequel?