Chapter 3.

Joe's POV.

I start driving her home. It was a good night. Nick beat everyone at bowling,but I came second place. Demi was laughing and smiling alot,which I was glad. It's about 10:13 at night and I am still taking her home. She's asleep in my car,she looks so cute even when she is sleeping.

..

I pull in her driveway and I turn off my car. Demi is still sleeping,so I got out and I went to her side of the car and picked her up and carried her inside bridal style. I finally found her bedroom,so I lay her down on her bed gently and slowly,but she slowly wakes up and she grab my hand quick."Please...don't go..stay.."she saids. I look at her and her faces tells me that she is serious and lonely. I couldn't resist."Okay,I'll stay." I told her as I watch her close her eyes. I take off my shirt  and pants,so I just in my red boxers,then I get in the bed with her and I put the covers over us and I shut my eyes.

...

Demi's POV.

I wake up. I look at my alarm clock and it was  9:30 am. I turn on my other side,expecting to see Joe,but  the space was empty,making me think he didn't stay. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen,where I found him cooking in my kitchen..I kind of frown..because I know I will have to throw all that food back up."Hey,good morning." he saids with a smile."Hi,good morning." I said back. " I hope you slept well,I'm making my famous blueberry pancakes." he said."Yumm.." I lied."I did sleep well,thanks for asking. Oh,and thanks for staying." I said with a giggle." Oh no problem,I could tell..you were lonely." Joe said. It is that obvious!? "Oh..yeah..I'm lonely..in this big house...alone.." I confessed. He looks at me,"You don't live with your parents?" he questioned me. "I use to..I'm 18..I do stupid things.." I confessed again."Oh..You're 18?" he said looking at me.

"Yes,I'm 18.Turning 19 in August. What about you?" I look at him hoping he isn't in his 20s. "I'm 19. Turning 20 in August also." he laughs while put a plate filled with three blueberry pancakes."Oh,really? I'm August 20th." I said while giving the pancakes a death stare."He stacks four blueberry pancakes on his plate and comes sits down at a table."I'm August  15th." He said then he takes a bite of his pancakes."Mmm,they are delicious!" he saids. I laughed.I guess since he is eating,I guess I should to. I start eating."Mmm,they are good!" I lied. I mean they are good,but I hate eating,it adds pounds and when I do eat,I have to purge it back up.

Joe's POV.

"That was good." I said as I smile at her."Yeah it was. Sorry,I didn't eat the last waffle.I got stuffed." Demi saids."Oh it's fine." I get up with our two plates and I just washing them in the sink."No,no,you don't have to do that, I'll clean them." she saids while taking a plate I was cleaning out of my hand."It's fine,Demi,really." I said."No,you already cooked for me,you don't have to clean." she said."Demi.." I said. "Joe..." she mocked."Don't worry,Dems." I said,then she throw some bubbles at me then she laughed."Hey!" I shouted. "Heey,Joe."She said with a smile. So I splashed some water on her for revenge.She screams and laughs and she throws more bubbles at me and it soon turns into a water fight. It was fun.

Demi's POV.

I can't believe how much fun I am having with Joe right now! I am laughing alot with him! Suddnely I notice I am still wearing what I wore when we went bowling....a white shirt..and what happens when a white shirt gets wet...it bleeds through and shows everything,so my shirt got wet revealing my black lacey bra.Shit. I see him looking sometimes."I have to go,I got rehearsals." he saids with a smile."Oh okay."I smile."thanks for staying over for me,I had fun last night and this morning." I joked. He smiles at me and saids,"You're welcome,Bye Demi." Then he walks out.I wait until he pulls out of my driveway,then I run to the bathroom and get down on my knees infront of the toilet,and I stick two of my fingers into the back of my throat and I puke.

..

Later I re-dress myself in light pink pajama pants with a black spagetti strap top with my hair up in a messy bun.Suddenly it was my doorbell.I got up from my couch and opened the door,it was my sisters! "Hey Dal!" I said as I hugged her."Hey Maddie!" I also said while I hugged her. I invited them."I'm so glad you came! I missed you guys!" I said with a smile. Dallas is my oldest and biological sister,she's 21 years old and Madison,she isn't my biolocial sister,but she is close to me,she's 8."We decided to drop by." Dallas saids while she heads to the kitchen,"We wanted to see our sister,I wanted to see my baby sis--" She screams and I hear a big thug,I run to a kitchen and I see her on the ground."What happened?!" I asked."I slipped.."She said after she smelled a scent on her fingers,"On water? Demi??" she said.I remember now,it was from Joe and I earlier today." Oh sorry...One of my friends were over and..we had a bit of a waterfight.." I said as I helped her up. She looked at me goofily."What?" I said, confused."Was it a guy?" she asked. "What..no..pst. We should be talking about this around Maddie." I said hoping to she agrees."DD,you can tell me if it's a boy. Madison is too focus on watching Spongebob Squarepants. You haven't had a boyfriend since 7th grade! Remember Josh?!" she said smiling goofy,like she won a prize or something."One,I never said he was my boyfriend. He's a FRIEND.Yes,I remember Josh okay?! You don't think I remember Josh,the guy who broke my heart?" I balled out,tears start streaming at the thought of the flashback of Josh breaking up with me in Junior high."I really thought I loved Josh. I also thought Josh loved me. I know I was just 13 years old in 7th grade,but I had feelings and he broke my heart,saying he needed a more cuter girl to have his arm around." I look at her as I feel her feeling sorry for me for telling it out there.I feel a weird tension in the air and I don't like it.

"I'm sorry,DD. I'm sorry I brought it up." She said as she pulls me into a hug. The rest of the time we never brought it up again.

Joe's POV.

"But tonight,I'm gonna fly,yeah tonight,I'm gonna fly.'Cause I could go across the world,see everything and never be satisfied,if I couldn't see those eyes." I sang."Let's take a break,Dani is calling." My older brother,Kevin saids. Dani,short for Danielle,is Kevin's fiance'. They met when we were vacationing in the Bahamas."So this Demi girl.." Nick said. I look at him and laugh,"So this Miley girl." I said with a smirk. He looked at me and smirked,"haha. So do you like her?" he asked. "Well,yeah..she's cute." I confessed."Yeah,but I seem like she is hiding alot..of baggage behind her." Nick said.I shrugged,"Hmm..She's cute,but we're just friends,nothing more then that." I said. Nick laughed."Okay sure." He lied."Okay,let's get back to rehearsing." Kevin said as he strapped his guitar on. We started rehearsing the whole day away.