Chapter 54.

We got on our OWN tour bus. "Wow,you really got us a nice tour bus."  I told him as he laughed. "Of course.I wouldn't let us ride a shitty tour bus." he told me.

"Yay,I love you." I said as I pecked his lips " I love you too." He smiled. He looks at my hair. "What is it,Joseph?" i glared. " You're a blonde..I gotta get use to it." He said as I giggled.

"I like it then that dang red." I said. " True." He yawned.

"I say we get some shut eye." " I agree,babe." He put his hand on my back and we walked to our bed and got read for some sleep.

"Where will we be in the morning?" I asked.

"Montreal Canada." Joe said. "Sweet." I rolled over and kisses his soft cheek. "Night baby." I said with a smile.

"Night babe." He pulled me into a cuddle.

✣✣✣

"Wake up,guys." Nick came in,apparently  we're at the destination. Joe groaned and pulled me close.

"Joe.." I said. "What?" He groaned his lips were touch my back,that's how close we were.

"You gotta get up for tour." I said. he groaned even more then her got on top of me,kissing my face.

He's a dog.

Nick gagged. "Dude,pull up your pants,no one wants to see your damn butt." Nick said and I started laughing.

"Demi does." Joe joked as he pulled up his pajamas. "Oh no Demi doesn't!" I said as I pulled him off and got up. "Sorry Nick." I apologized.

"It's fine. Surpised he is still in love with you." Nick smirked and I pushed him playfully. "Hush up." I poored myself some coffee.

Joe got in the shower. "Sooo what did you and Joseph do on your honeymoon?" Nick asked.

I blushed."Well that night...it was late,but..we..'you know' and then Saturday we went shopping and matching tattoes and that night we went to a night club with was fun,Sunday we went and played golf all day,I won and then we 'you know' in the jacuzzi." I blushed.

"Ooh,it sounds like you guys had fun,no pun intended." He said and I giggled and pushed him.

"Ooh,This sister in law is fiesty." Nick smirks. "Oh shut up." I laughed.

Nick laughed with me. One little laugh turned out to be a laughing spree.

Joe walks out in a shirt and jeans and he looks at us weird. "You guys are okay?"

"No." I said laughing "I left you alone with her for atleast 5 minutes and you guys...get crazy." Joe told Nick.

"Not My problem." Nick said laughing. "..Let's go." Joe said and took my hand and we walked out to inside the stadium.