Chapter 24.

We are not on the tour bus,relaxing on the couch. I lay my head on Joe's shoulder,playing with his hand that is holding mine.

"Babe.." Joe said. "Yess?" I look up at him." When is your free day?" Joe asked. "In 3 days.Why?" I asked.

"Great!" He said with a smirk."Why?.." "Cause I want you to come on Jimmy Fallon with me." he said."What..no..he called for you,not me." "I know,Dems..but I want you to." "Aww..okay."I pecked his lips.

"I love love you." Joe said as he kissed all over my face,I giggle." I love love love you too." I said back. "You were great tonight,babe." He told me. "Thanks..how bout the Skyscraper speech?" I asked."I love it! Very inspirational." he said.

"Really?" I asked. "Of course!" He said. I get on top of him,making him lie down."Good." I smirked. "Mmm,baby.." Joe smirked. I throw the long strands out of my face. I rub his chest."You are soo sexy." I told him.

He smirked."You're sexier." he told me."No,you are." I said then I kissed his neck. "Baabee...we can't do this..there are windowwss.." He trying so hard not to groan. I giggle and I put the blinds down,continue kissing his neck..

My phone suddenly went off."Ugh." I said and Joe groaned. I got off Joe and he slapped my ass. I giggled."Stop." I said,then I answered my phone."Hello,it's Demi." I said."Demiii!" Selena said."Selenaaaa!" I said back as I saw Joe rubbing his head."Dang it,Selena" he said.

"Saw some videos of your concert today on youtube,you were AWESOME!" she said. I hit Joe playfully."Aww thanks Selena! That means soo much." I said.

"No problem." she said."Hey..we need to talk.." I said,then looks at Joe."Alone." I said. "Okay,okay!" Joe got up and went somewhere else on the bus."So what is it?" Selena asked.

"Josh came to the concert.." I said. "What!?" She said."Josh.Came.To.The.Concert." I said a little bit slower.

"Omg,really!?!" She said."Yes!! He even went to my dressing room saying he wants me back and all this shit!" I told her.

"What did you say?!" she asked."He made me mad so I called security and he got taken away." I told her. "Oh my gosh! Good job! Did you tell Joe?" She asked.

"Well yeah,I mean,he came and saw me crying..I told him and now he's staying with me on tour."

"Aww,that's sweet." She said." I know. I love him." I told her. "He loves you." She said."Thanks,I'm gonna let you go..I'm tired."

"Okay,bye Dems!!" "Bye Sels!" I hung up and went to find Joe.Found him sleeping on my bunk,I smile, I lay there beside him and we both fall asleep.