Chapter 55.

I was backstage watch the Jonases do their soundcheck.

"Joe,are you really married to my idol,Demi Lovato?" a fan asked. "Sadly I am." Joe joked and I laughed and I guess I laughed soo loud the crowd started yelling Demi.

"Demetria!" Joe joked. " Please welcome Demi Lovato,everybody!" Nick introduced.  I walked on stage laughing and smiling and waved to fans as they screamed at me.

Joe hugged me and kissed my forehead and I went and hugged Nick and Kevin. "My wife everybody!" Joe smiled as I laughed.

"DEMI ARE YOU GOING TO PERFORM?!" A fan screamed. "Nope. I'm here for the ride." I laughed.

The crowd awed. "But you got the Jonas Brothers!" I said as I put my arm around Joe. "We might have to drag you out tonight." Kevin smirked. "Try me!" I joked. "Bye guys!" I ran backstage with a smile.

"Joe loves you." Danielle said. "You really think so?" I said with a smile. "Yeah! I can tell. He never brought his lady loves on stage before,you're special." Dani smile. I flipped my hair,"I should be,I'm his wife." I laughed with her.

"Do ya'll want kids?!" A fan asked. "Of course,I mean only if Demi wants some..I mean she'll be carrying it for 9 months.." Joe said with a little chuckle. the crowd laughed and then started aweing.

"YESSS,DIRTY JEMI SEX." Someone yelled out. Awkward... "Uh..." Joe said. "The next song we're singing for you is..a very old song..but it's called Please Be Mine." Nick said as he started strumming his guitar.

"Oh my god,that was awkward." I laughed. "Some jemi fans are VERY awkward sometimes. That's probably going on Youtube soon,just look for it. ;)" I tweeted.

"@ddlovato what did they do xox" Miley replied to my tweet. "@MileyCyrus Someone asked Joe if we want kids and someone yelled out something weird,I'll text ya." I tweeted back to her.

"And someone yelled out YESSS,DIRTY JEMI SEX." I texted to Miley." HA! Omg!" She replied. "It was awks." I replied back. "I bet! hahaha!" She texted back.

Later,the boys walked out and went into their dressing room,I went to Joe's. "Hey baby." I sat on the couch. "Hey babe." He said as he taking off his clothes changing into his concert clothes. "I just want  to let you know..people might pressure us to have kids..but I'm not in a rush..I like spending time with you." He said as he was slipping on his pants.

"Babe..." I said looking at him. "Yeah,baby?" He looks up looking at me. "I haven't been feeling right lately.." I told him. "Even on our honeymoon?" He questioned. "Yeah...I just went along with it..I threw up in the shower after we went clubbing that night.." I looked at him. "Why haven't you told me?.." He asked. Nick walks in. "Hey dude and dudette." Nick said.

"Nick can you give us some privacy,please?" Joe said. "Oh sure,sorry.." Nick said then left shutting the door behind him.

"I was scared Joe..you were having a good time and what kind of honeymoon would it be if we didn't make love..I'm sorry." I looked at him,then looked down. Joe went over to me and lifted up my chin and kissed me softly.

"When was your last period?.." He asked." It's been two months.." I looked at him and got up and hugged him.

"How bout you go take a pregnancy test right now." He looks at me. "I will when we get on the tour bus." I said. "Why not now?" He said. "I don't want you to worry while you're singing on stage,babe." I said.

"Baby,I'd be worry if you don't.." Joe said as I layed my head on his chest rubbing his chest softly as I sighed. "Fine." I replied.

" I got an hour until we get warm up and stuff. Let's go to the tour bus." Joe said as he took my hand and walked to the back of the venue to our tour bus.

"Well,you got take the test and I'll wait here when it's ready." He said as he pecked my lips and sat on the couch as I went to the bathroom and took 5 pregnancy tests.

8 minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom. "So what is it?" Joe looked at me. "They're all positive...I'm having your baby,Joe." I smiled at him as he smiled back. "You're having my baby." He said as he cupped my face and kissed me softly.