Chapter 12.

"Demi...you need to he-" Selena called."Don't you say it." I charged."How do you know what I was going to say?" She questioned." It was that hard. I'm not going to rehab,no." I pleaded."Demi,this isn't right.." She said.

"It's right to me,I'm perfectly fine." I admitted. Suddenly she heads to my room."Hey! What are you doing?" I said." Packing for you." Selena starts throwing stuff in my suitcase. "Why!?!?!" I asked scared." I don't want my best friend to die...not now..not this age. I'm taking you to a treatment center."

A week later..I entered Timberline Knolls,a treatment center in IL.

Joe's POV.

I was just walking Winston,my english bulldog. Suddenly I see Selena,Demi's best friend. I run to her."Hey,Selena." I said."Hi." She said back. "Um..So how's Demi?" I said.

She gives me this real mean glare."I don't know,Joe. She's in a treatment." She attitudely saids. I looked at her shocked,"Whaaat?!" "You're so dumb! She when to treatment because I made her go,not because she wanted to." she saids.

"Oh..I'm sorry?" I didn't know what to say actually."You should be sorry! She needed to be love then,but you're just a dumbass who thought about himself and his reputation to not be there for her." She charged at me then she walked off.

She's right.. I shouldn't of walked away..I love Demi..I screwed it up..damn.

"Hey bro,what's up with you?" Nick saids,popping out of now where."It's Demi.." I told him.

"What about her?" He asked."She went to rehab." I said. Nick chuckled."Ha! I told ya she was weird!" He said.

"Would you shut the hell up!?" I glared at him and walked away."I'm sorry that I'm right!" he yelled.

I stick out my finger at him..and of course the paparazzi caught that. Oops.

I finally got home and decided to send a letter to Demi's treatment to give to her;

"Dear Demi,
I'm sorry for  what I caused. I shouldn't of walked away from you when you needed me the most. Selena told me that you were in treatment,so I just had to write this letter,hopefully you could write me back? We really need to talk.. Look baby,I'm sorry & I just want you to know I love you soo much. That night when we made love was the best love of my life. & guess what,the paparazzi caught me flipping my brother off. I guess what comes around goes back around. 

                                                                                   Please write back,
                                                                                                               Joe Jonas."

I put the letter in an envelope,then I lick it and sign it,then stamp it. Finally I go out and put it in my mail box.